• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Reading memories.

She does that to pretty much every person she meets for the first time.

She reads an entire lifetime worth of memories instantly.

She can resist having her soul poisoned/diseased by a dragon's roar.

Also, she can see and interact with spirits and beings made up entirely of illusions (Which I put on Mio and Makoto's profile, but I might have forgot to add to hers)

yhwach would still be invisible to her unless the spirits in her world also are invisible .

but 6-B yhwach isn't all that great anyway so i'm gonna vote tomoe unless i read a good argument for yhwach .

@Naeblis

Low spirits are like ghosts, which are barely visible to Makoto and co (Because of thier lack of presence). while high spirits are elemental masses which passively distort space around them.

Whether or not high spirits would be invisible to normal hyumans? They have never interacted with normal hyumans, at least not "on-screen" so to speak. They are something which hyumans pray to.

Regardless, Tomoe could sense him via mist.

@M11UTD

I don't think that could work. It works via utilizing the reishi of a spiritual being.(According to his profile) Well, Tomoe isn't a spiritual being (She also wouldn't be considered to have reishi if she can't see Yhwach), and she can negate actions by turning them into illusions.

Mainly works as an AOE ability which turns a person's death into an illusion. By manipulating the boundary between fantasy and reality she can manipulate life and death.

No, it can be added since Almighty makes him 5-A which is a higher tier and is allowed to be restricted. Yhwach just has to use his base key.

AnonymousBlank said:
Yes and to use it, he needs to "open his eyes", an act that will make him 5-A. This means he is not using it
Okay...? this exact thing was argued in the Goteia vs Yhwach thread for Goteia. It's in character for him to do that if he were to die as far as we know and there is no sternritter army in vs threads holding him back.

Are you not listening? He is going to become a higher tier. Why in gods name would that be allowed? This the exact same thing as restricting certain attacks by tier because it tends to completely tilt the match to one side. The Goetia match is also completely different as we had not established that awakening The Almighty amps his physicals to 5-A and was just more hax.

Yhwach have like 4 different way to steal power, 3 in his base form, so what type of power steal are u talking about? I assume it is Sklaverei which as you said above, it was useless and in character Yhwach wont use Sklaverei anyway.

His other option is Sankt Altar will just steal the target power and Auswählen, Auswählen is useless in this scenario because she need to drink Yhwach blood, but Auswählen wont steal reishi at all, it just steal the target energy, power and their lifeforce.

That being said, he wont start with Sankt Altar at all which mean he pretty much have zero chance of winning. His other option is The Balance which will only work when he asleep and Zanka no Tachi which he will never use in character. So idk man.

'Tomoe combines reality and illusions, allowing her to turn things that are real into illusions. She's even completely turned her opponent and their attacks/weapons into illusions, making them cease to exist within reality. Soon after, the opponent also ceases to exist as an illusion, because of Pure Illusion Reality's effect which makes the illusions disappear into nothing.'

Not sure if it's thought based or if it's a spell or if it's passive. It's a but unclear.

Back