• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Narutoverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im fairly certain that Orochimaru's "universe" is just a pocket dimension and mind haxing him wouldn't scale to it.

Yhwach stopped Muken from collapse which is a infinite in size void like the void of the tournament of power.

universal level yhwach

AnonymousBlank said:
Low 2-C? I guess Yhwach is 1-C then based off of Aizen's statements of higher dimensions.
Those statements are definitely hyperbolic. Aizen assumes that since Ichigo is stronger than him, then he is a dimensional tier higher which is not how it works. You don't have to be a dimensional tier higher to be stronger. And even after that he directly regens from mugetsu.

PsychoWarper said:
Im fairly certain that Orochimaru's "universe" is just a pocket dimension and mind haxing him wouldn't scale to it.
Prove it is a pocket dimesion even though it is verbatim stated to be a universe. And yes his mind hax is universal is what I was saying not his ap was.

Emperorj7 said:
PsychoWarper said:
Prove it is a pocket dimesion even though it is verbatim stated to be a universe. And yes his mind hax is universal is what I was saying not his ap was.
Uh what proof do you have that its a Universe outside him calling it a Universe? Cause that seems a bit hyperbolic.

I did, outside him referring to it as a universe (Which can be used as a hyperbole) is there any other proof that's its an actual universe?

PsychoWarper said:
I did, outside him referring to it as a universe (Which can be used as a hyperbole) is there any other proof that's its an actual universe?
The statement itself holds enough validity. You would have to demonstrate the statement being false by showing contradictions or showing it being hyperbolic.

It's literally just a black void that has a fleshy ground, nothing outside him calling it a universe (Which pocket dimensions are referred to as sometimes) that one time makes it seem like an entire universe.

Also how is this any less valid than Aizens own dimension statements?

PsychoWarper said:
It's literally just a black void that has a fleshy ground, nothing outside him calling it a universe (Which pocket dimensions are referred to as sometimes) that one time makes it seem like an entire universe.
Why is the appearance of the universe relevant at all? Also I explained Aizen's dimension statements are false. "Those statements are definitely hyperbolic. Aizen assumes that since Ichigo is stronger than him, then he is a dimensional tier higher which is not how it works. You don't have to be a dimensional tier higher to be stronger. And even after that he directly regens from mugetsu." Thats what I said.

Ok but again outside him calling it a universe once what makes it a universe? Why isnt that hyperbolic?

There are plent of characters with similar things in their mind and they are pocket dimensions.

Emperorj7 said:
PsychoWarper said:
Why is the appearance of the universe relevant at all? Also I explained Aizen's dimension statements are false. "Those statements are definitely hyperbolic. Aizen assumes that since Ichigo is stronger than him, then he is a dimensional tier higher which is not how it works. You don't have to be a dimensional tier higher to be stronger. And even after that he directly regens from mugetsu." Thats what I said.
Aizen regenerating from higher dimentional mugetsu isn't an anti feat , it just means that aizen's regen woulb be bumped to true godly /s

on a serious note , a mental universe doesn't really mean much , i can create one in my own mind with my imagination , does that mean that anyone that can mind hax a human have universal mind hax ?

for now, imma just wait. bleach is happy with thier 1 good feat. if naruto does pull up, we better see some for real jigen action my guys. that ************ better not be kaguya's ******* butler that decide to just retire early.

The real cal howard said:
It's not.

It's just not 4-C. And if it was it would be an outlier.
its higher cuz momo/kaguya dimonsion is said to be parallel space-time to naruto universe/original space-time

Naeblis495 said:
Emperorj7 said:
PsychoWarper said:
Aizen regenerating from higher dimentional mugetsu isn't an anti feat , it just means that aizen's regen woulb be bumped to true godly /s
on a serious note , a mental universe doesn't really mean much , i can create one in my own mind with my imagination , does that mean that anyone that can mind hax a human have universal mind hax ?
I never said it was an anti feat, I'm saying it proves that there is no dimensional difference because Aizen can regen from attacks on that level. Also, if you looked at the Orochimaru scan, it shows Sasuke going into Orochimaru's mind and there is a universe in it. There has nothing to do with imagining it, the scan verbatim shows a universe.

Emperorj7 said:
Naeblis495 said:
Emperorj7 said:
PsychoWarper said:
I never said it was an anti feat, I'm saying it proves that there is no dimensional difference because Aizen can regen from attacks on that level. Also, if you looked at the Orochimaru scan, it shows Sasuke going into Orochimaru's mind and there is a universe in it. There has nothing to do with imagining it, the scan verbatim shows a universe.
True-Godly: The ability to regenerate from being erased on a level beyond the confines and concept of dimensions.

i looked at scan , sasuke is pulled inside oro's mind meaning it is subjected to his imagination : orochimaru merely imagined the "universe" inside his mind. then sasuke with his mind hax overode oro's mind ,nothing more.

Ok while this isnt 100% correct in order for you to get True-Godly you must be erased by a being that transcends an Infinite number of dimensions or something that exists completely above the very concept of dimensions aka a 1-A character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back