• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Narutoverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wokistan said:
Outliers can be reliant on context as well. If that one High 3-A guy was established as omnipotent god or whatever you'd be hard pressed to call it an outlier since he's not supposed to be comparable to the rest of the cast.
From what I know though, this doesn't apply to the white girl.
What are you reffering to? Also no character in fiction is omnipotent.

The main point is that kaguya is consistently at universal+. She created 6 dimensions. They can't just all be outliers lol

Wasn't thinking of bleach, no. More thinking of all the tier 2s in comics that basically just exist but are god so they stay there. Don't they have more than one thing up in tier 5 anyways?

By "omnipotent" I meant within the context of the verse. Yeah the concept itself is flawed and all just poor wording on my part

What if her dimensions are called parallel worlds then compared to another's dimension which is called a parallel dimension?

Well for mine I basically had to go find a statement where it's specifically called infinitely large, so yeah

I wasn't involved in the bleach threads, so I'm legitimately curious...How is 5-A and 4-A Bleach not considered an outlier?

I mean, Naruto has a lot more consistent feats dealing with celestial bodies. A character who was going to erase and recreate a dimension with a sun inside of it, and another character was stated to have created a dimension with at least 1 star in it, in the supporting canon novels.

What no the "so yeah" doesn't mean her low 2-C is legit

I do believe there's statements from the manga and databooks of bleach that state or imply the soul king formed the different worlds like Hueco Mundo Soul society and The living world

Idk if it's just me being on a phone or not but that link is illegible to me.

4-A scales to nobody, and 5-A was done by characters who didn't do much of anything else and also doesn't cause the scaling woes that come up if Naruto gets upgraded I guess

Wokistan said:
What no the "so yeah" doesn't mean her low 2-C is legit
Code:
Ok so is the dimension being stated to be a parallel dimension not good enough for vsbw?

I don't believe it is on it's own based on my own experience.

YungManzi said:
I wasn't involved in the bleach threads, so I'm legitimately curious...How is 5-A and 4-A Bleach not considered an outlier?

I mean, Naruto has a lot more consistent feats dealing with celestial bodies. A character who was going to erase and recreate a dimension with a sun inside of it, and another character was stated to have created a dimension with at least 1 star in it, in the supporting canon novels.
It be like that

5-A and 4-A aren't outliers at all for Bleach.

For starters the 4-A is solely the God Tier of the verse and only one key of the God Tier has that rating, no one scales to it.

The 5-A scales to only 5 characters that we would consider the Top Tiers due to 3 out of 5 of them having multiple 5-A feats among them, the other 2 scale due to directly fighting one of them.

It's consistent and undeniable among them and no one else scales beside those 5.

I'm not saying it is an outlier but saying character x is a god tier doesn't make them immune to the outlier argument

God tier would just be the highest lvl for the series. A god tier character being above a majority of the cast for the series shouldn't be a problem

A lot of the issue with "outlier" comes down to how spiteful us green names are feeling how much scaling problems it can cause. I'm probably gonna stop now tho cause I'm bad at explaining things when sleep deprived, have fun

Hit the gym, that usually helps me tackle my problems as I brutally pummel a punching bag.

It's fun.

Weightlifting's a great thing to get in to, can even do it at home if you just buy a long bar, 2 shirt ones, clips and plates

Bien y t├║

why is this thread even open still everyone knows even the sternritter can stomp the verse ovo

Naruto does. But I thought soul crush was negged by the amount of spiritual pressure you have?

And we equalize Bleach spiritual energy with Naruto's chakra (Since chakra is also partially spiritual)

So everyone in Bleach now has passive soul hax which works regardless of how comparable their opponent is in spiritual pressure?

See that's what I thought too

But apparently we changed our standards and now it works if you don't have soul manip resistance even if you are a higher tier

Idk why it wouldn't correlate to naruto as chakra is made up of spiritual energy and physical and mind. Naruto basically has sp in the form of chakra. He can flex his chakra if he wants but usually doesn't.

Yhwach couldn't resist ks and ks is just hypnosis lol that's like basic sharingan genjustu or just Tsukuyomi lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back