• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Narutoverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavens Feel said:
To celebrite the bleach upgrades lets see how he goes now!
Round 1. Base Almighty Yhwach

Round 2. SoulKing Yhwach

For fairness no sternritter abilities

Win via death.

Speed equalised
Equalizing speed is a good thing because Naruto characters would speed blitz. Anyways, we know that Yhwach is susceptible to mind hax such as Aizen's KS (which is kinda trash), so characters like Itachi who can mind hax Orochimaru who has a universe in his mind so it id universal mind hax. Now we can move up from this. Sasuke can resist Itachi's mind hax which correlates to his own mind hax since to resist genjutsu you have to disrupt your own chakra and to to genjutsu someone you have to put your own genjutsu in someone to control them so it would be above Itachi's. Then it is stated that no one but Madara can genjutsu to nine tails and Sasuke was alive at the time so Madara's genjutsu already bypasses 3 layers of mind hax resistance. Later on Madara gets a rinnegan which is stated multiple times to be the highest form of genjutsu so thats a 4th layer. Then he gets the rinnesharigan which is a 5th layer with the infinte tsukuyomi. The infinite tsukuyomi is stated to be the supreme genjutsu. Sasuke then resists it which means he can resist 5 layers of genjutsu and then there is Hagoromo who has the best dojutsu in Naruto so he has six layers. I can scale multiple to this as well. If you want scans for anything I said I can gladly give them to you. I can also get into why Adult Naruto and them are universal+.

Guys, let's just remember that power and quality are two very different things and just because one can beat another, it doesn't mean that it's better. Wasn't sure if t was going in that direction but I don't want this delving into "my dad can beat your dad" arguments. Just because Yhwach can solo most popular shounen doesn't make him a higher quality character. Not ******** on Yhwach of course.

Equalizing speed is a good thing because Naruto characters would speed blitz.
If you want scans for anything I said I can gladly give them to you. I can also get into why Adult Naruto and them are universal+.
Please, I need all the scans and reasonings for this. If there is trouble doing it here you can go to my wall and do it there.

Tony di bugalu said:
Equalizing speed is a good thing because Naruto characters would speed blitz.
If you want scans for anything I said I can gladly give them to you. I can also get into why Adult Naruto and them are universal+.
Please, I need all the scans and reasonings for this. If there is trouble doing it here you can go to my wall and do it there.
Scans of what specifically? I said multiple things.

Emperorj7 said:
EmperorDoom25 said:
The wank is strong with this one
Can demonstrate it being wank? Or are you such going to argue from absurdity or something?
1. Naruto is Massively Hypersonic. Yhwach is Relativistic. So Yhwach would blitz, nuff said

2. Orochimaru has a universe in his mind? Excuse me?

3. You need to prove that Naruto is Universe+, you are saying all your stuff but they are just baseless claims without any proof at all

4. Your genjutsu logic doesnt make sense

5. Almighty would null every power and he would just choose a future where he win. Naruto characters doesnt have a counter to Fatehax

God tier Naruto characters are FTL via dodging Light Fang and Delta's Laser.

God Tier Naruto characters are at least 4-C likely far higher via Momoshiki creating his dimension where we can see at least one star.

ETSB destroys reality and is 2-C in potency via being able to rewrite Kaguya's dimensions.

Urashiki and Momoshiki stops time.

Several characters have planetary mindhax (IT<<<Kotoamatsukami).

Hagoromo rewrites almighty out of reality.

Naruto characters stomp.

EmperorDoom25 said:
Emperorj7 said:
EmperorDoom25 said:
The wank is strong with this one
Can demonstrate it being wank? Or are you such going to argue from absurdity or something?
1. Naruto is Massively Hypersonic. Yhwach is Relativistic. So Yhwach would blitz, nuff said
2. Orochimaru has a universe in his mind? Excuse me?

3. You need to prove that Naruto is Universe+, you are saying all your stuff but they are just baseless claims without any proof at all

4. Your genjutsu logic doesnt make sense

5. Almighty would null every power and he would just choose a future where he win. Naruto characters doesnt have a counter to Fatehax
1. https://character-stats-and-profile...g:Webcamparrot/KCM_Naruto_reacts_to_A_the_4th

2. https://media.discordapp.net/attach...8895637323793/image0.jpg?width=308&height=241 verbatim stated.

3. https://media.discordapp.net/attach...0767298945054/unknown.png?width=321&height=75 before you say that it only says parrallel dimension so it would be unquantifiable, dimension would refer to the universe since the only dimension we are aware of is the universe (dimensions are just space) and to assume it was kaguya's or the kamui dimension would have to be proven because universe is the basic assumption

4. demonstrate that

5. Aizen and the arrow negged him (specifally kyoka suigetsu) and his fate manipulation has to be activated so you have to prove he can activate it in time because I already showed Naruto characters being faster.

Also show me Bleach characters being relativistic and show Yhwach scaling to that

The funniest part is; everything I mentioned is not actually false. It's just an extrapolation or exaggeration of given feats.

Except the 4-C Momoshiki thing, I think that was just written off as an outlier.

1. Isn't that calc stacking? The calc calcs how much faster Naruto is than the Raikage and multiplied that by the Raikage's speed?

It is calc stacking, Bleach characters would probably also be considered much faster if we made calcs like this.

Even if peeps accepted that statement, it would probably be considered an outlier.

That's just how it goes for Naruto.

Madara, who is a god tier, highest feat caps at MHS+ so it really falls under the outlier side, even if he had true lightspeed and not just another boasting statement.

Tony di bugalu said:
Madara, who is a god tier, highest feat caps at MHS+ so it really falls under the outlier side, even if he had true lightspeed and not just another boasting statement.
show me Madara having MHS+ feats at his limit.

I'm pretty sure it's 4C. Not only that but now there are multiple 4C feats likely for Momoshiki in the novels. They are jsut outliers for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back