• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Narutoverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naeblis495 said:
Emperorj7 said:
Naeblis495 said:
Emperorj7 said:
PsychoWarper said:
It's literally just a black void that has a fleshy ground, nothing outside him calling it a universe (Which pocket dimensions are referred to as sometimes) that one time makes it seem like an entire universe.
Also how is this any less valid than Aizens own dimension statements?
Why is the appearance of the universe relevant at all? Also I explained Aizen's dimension statements are false. "Those statements are definitely hyperbolic. Aizen assumes that since Ichigo is stronger than him, then he is a dimensional tier higher which is not how it works. You don't have to be a dimensional tier higher to be stronger. And even after that he directly regens from mugetsu." Thats what I said.
Aizen regenerating from higher dimentional mugetsu isn't an anti feat , it just means that aizen's regen woulb be bumped to true godly /s
on a serious note , a mental universe doesn't really mean much , i can create one in my own mind with my imagination , does that mean that anyone that can mind hax a human have universal mind hax ?
I never said it was an anti feat, I'm saying it proves that there is no dimensional difference because Aizen can regen from attacks on that level. Also, if you looked at the Orochimaru scan, it shows Sasuke going into Orochimaru's mind and there is a universe in it. There has nothing to do with imagining it, the scan verbatim shows a universe.
True-Godly: The ability to regenerate from being erased on a level beyond the confines and concept of dimensions.
i looked at scan , sasuke is pulled inside oro's mind meaning it is subjected to his imagination : orochimaru merely imagined the "universe" inside his mind. then sasuke with his mind hax overode oro's mind ,nothing more.
Literally show me that. I don't see anything about him imagining a universe, he just has one in his mind.

Nel they are saying Aizen saying Ichigo saying is in a dimension beyond hiw own which I explained why that is an outlier.

Kaguya stomps low dif. Let me break it down:

We know the ETSB would consume her entire dimension's space-time and we know that her dimension is like lowball Multiversal.

This means that Kaguya transcends space and time and if she transcends space and time, her speed is immeasurable and if her speed is immeasurable, she can blitz Ywachy 100000009999909times because she is faster.

And because she is immeasurable, she is Likely Tier High 0 meaning she is above everything.

This is just basic scaling smh.

All you naruto downplayers be saying that Kaguya is like Street Level when she's actually Omniscient+++++ times infinity plus 9.

In conclusion, Yhwach stompz.

Jvando said:
Kaguya stomps low dif. Let me break it down:

We know the ETSB would consume her entire dimension's space-time and we know that her dimension is like lowball Multiversal.

This means that Kaguya transcends space and time and if she transcends space and time, her speed is immeasurable and if her speed is immeasurable, she can blitz Ywachy 100000009999909times because she is faster.

And because she is immeasurable, she is Likely Tier High 0 meaning she is above everything.

This is just basic scaling smh.

All you naruto downplayers be saying that Kaguya is like Street Level when she's actually Omniscient+++++ times infinity plus 9.

In conclusion, Yhwach stompz.
Now this is how you debate.

Jvando said:
I do not know of this, please show me a manga scan that shows the ETSB consuming a multiverse.

I mean, isn't there actually a scan saying that Kaguya's dimensions are separate spacetimes? You ca argue that she is 4d.

Edit: Or ETSB is at least.

AstralKing7 said:
If I remember correctly to be 4D u have to transcend time and not be bound by it and it's rules.
Time is not correlated to any dimension. Dimensions are just space. Idk why time would correlate to dimensions. To be 4th dimensional, you just have to be stated to transcend time and space within a universe, transcend the third dimension, or just verbatim stated to consist of 4 dimensions. Pretty simple idk why people threw time in the equation.

Why is kaguyas etso not accepted? It was going to destroy the time space and then create a new one. That's universal+ by vsbw standards.

I'm pretty sure Hiruzen also calls it an alternate time space when he's talking to hagoromo. Just seems weird to not accept blatant statements

If there's blatant statements of them being stated to have created their dimensions or it's implied that they did idk why you wouldn't accept it

Because if there is no evidence leading to a feat that high besides a single statement the validity of the feat is called into question

Either way that is a massive outlier for either verse

Why is it an outlier? It would just be their highest feat nothing would contradict them being lower than what they're shown.

Okay let's say for instance a verse consistently caps out at 5-B

If character a in that verse had a single statement that put them at high 3-A would you accept it?

If nothing contradicts that statement I don't see the reason to call it an outlier. It would just be character A's highest lvl

That's precisely what an outlier is though

If the feat is absurdly higher than everything else in the verse and there are almost no other feats supporting that rating it's an outlier

Ok what if two characters are stated to have the same feats? Is it just an outlier for both? That doesn't make sense at all.

It would be if there are numerous feats for that character that are vastly lower such as losing to a lower tier character, struggling to do something significantly lower tiered etc.

Outliers can be reliant on context as well. If that one High 3-A guy was established as omnipotent god or whatever you'd be hard pressed to call it an outlier since he's not supposed to be comparable to the rest of the cast.

From what I know though, this doesn't apply to the white girl.

Nelliels said:
Are all six of kaguyas time spaces just outliers to you?
Yes

She lost to Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi

She also previously lost to her sons

Unless you scale team 7 and obito along with everyone they fought during and after the war to kaguya its an outlier

Well we know kaguya is comparable to three people at least. Hamura, Hagoromo and Naruto. She fought all them and they scale to her.

Wokistan said:
Outliers can be reliant on context as well. If that one High 3-A guy was established as omnipotent god or whatever you'd be hard pressed to call it an outlier since he's not supposed to be comparable to the rest of the cast.
From what I know though, this doesn't apply to the white girl.
You sound like you're defending Bleach having such a high rating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back