• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Medaka 5th battle

Firephoenixearl said:
Using the almighty will result in Medaka copying it.
Btw is the absorption instant?
using the A is instant also

she can copy something when she sees or hears about it so no she would not be able to copy the A unless for some reason Yhwach were to explain it

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
He'd see a future where she is using the technique. It can be from the present to the distant future of at least 1,000 years. He's never been erased but he can use Almighty in death.
from where did u got this number? link if it exist

From the manga. He knew when Ichibei would lose to him. He didn't have The Almighty at this point except 1,000 years ago.

He also states he can see everything that will unfold into the distant future.

Firephoenixearl said:
Using the almighty will result in Medaka copying it.

Btw is the absorption instant?
He eclipses Medaka in stats so he'd instantly absorb her. Only the SK took a little longer since it was a lot of power to absorb.

It's in character for him to do as well. Every person he's fought so far he's absorbed their power in some way.

What a mess it became , i love it .

Yhwach have proven that he can damage stuff and that even causality manip or low godly regen can't fix the damage he have done , that would bypass All Fiction right ? It kinda function like Irreversible Destruction of iihiko wich All Fiction was powerless against iirc .

Yhwach could absorb a baseline 5-B instantly , so medaka 5-C would be no problem , especially if he act instantly via future/fate manip like when he destroyed ichigo's bankai instantly without even moving from his spot .

As i said , the only way Yhwach win imo, is if he take her out with his first action .If he doesn't succeed , then medaka start copying his shit and using her own powernull resisting hax like bookmaker wich will wreck Yhwach.

Whatever the outcome of this battle is , the next one should be with both being bloodlusted , for even more hell on earth .

Naeblis495 said:
Whatever the outcome of this battle is , the next one should be with both being bloodlusted , for even more hell on earth .
Butwhytho
I'm not making that next match doe. You can go ahead if you want.

I'm leaning toward Yhwach solely due to the fact that the A is passive, would tell him exactly what to do, and give him the means to do it (powernull and absorb and whatnot), however, I'm not voting yet. There are still some unresolved points that could make or break the argument

Firephoenixearl said:
Naeblis495 said:
This fight isn't concluded yet .
That's an issue?
I'd rather that we reach a consensus on wheter Yhwach can put medaka down for good.

If he can and once this match is concluded , i'll probably do the Bloodlusted match . Will probably be an incon but heh .

If he can't then the bloodlusted match is worthless and would just be a stomp .

Yhwach can instantly put her down via combo future blitz + absorb everything from her( body ,soul,power....).Yhwach wins more often than not thank to his precog.

All Fiction is still there , we need to debate if Yhwach's Absorbtion can bypass it .

I personally think that it can. Absorbtion also absorb the powers , as we know and Yhwach have feats that show that even causality manip or low godly regen can't fix what he does .

But All Fiction is still an incredibly powerfull ability and i'm not up to date with everything related to medaka box so i alone can't draw any conclusion.

He can absorb AF too ( it resists power erasue but not power absorption) . When he succeeds, AF becomes a part of his ability, he easily prevents any undo action from AF.

Can it though? It instantly incapped Oudo and made him change his way of living just from learning about her "insides".

I am leaning toward Yhwach.

almighty is passive so abilities like copying would just get power nulled from the start since they are qualitative inferior to conceptual manipulation, also abilities like those exists in bleach.

Absorption is like one of the first thing yhwach (end of the manga) does on character, and as we can see with ichibei fight, power steal is also something that he do on character without thinking too much about it.

Oudo only tried to take "The End" if i remember correctly , not her others powers .

The way Yhwach absorb the whole being might also bypass the "freacking out due to the nature of The End" bit . Medaka as a whole will be part of him at that point ,no point freacking out about a part of yourself.

Even if he does end up freacking out after absorbtion , unless it kill him or make him a vegetable , he still would have won .

All Fiction never resisted being absorbed as far as i remember .

Naeblis495 said:
Oudo only tried to take "The End" if i remember correctly , not her others powers .
The way Yhwach absorb the whole being might also bypass the "freacking out due to the nature of The End" bit . Medaka as a whole will be part of him at that point ,no point freacking out about a part of yourself.

Even if he does end up freacking out after absorbtion , unless it kill him or make him a vegetable , he still would have won .

All Fiction never resisted being absorbed as far as i remember .
I say he would not have problems dealing with "The End" bit

Back