• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Medaka 5th battle

Firephoenixearl said:
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
You're taking defeat and harm too literally. It works on powers in general, he even states "all powers" later on not just offensive ones.
Besides he's resistant to precog on his own level after absorbing Mimihagi.
Am i not supposed to use his own words as an explanation and just say yeet "no powers work on him cus why not"? Unless he has shown such a thing like dealing with power mimicry something that would bypass his own "mechanics for his ability", not gonna happen.
Yeah but 120% copied almighty would bypass the resistance.
Good thing he has the 1st move and could do a pletora of things to win before she does anything

EmperorRorepme said:
It only nulls powers which are directly used on him (stops the effect on him) and those are the only powers it has feats of nulling. Power Mimicry isn't an effect on him. It doesn't stop Ichibei's hax it only stopped the effect on him.
I feel as if you're not reading the quote properly. He see's the powers in the future nowhere does it state powers "DIRECTLY" used on him. Copying his Power is literally something being used on him.

@Fire He can already see every future as it's actively changing, saying she'd be 20% better at it doesn't exactly help here in a quantifiably meaninfgul way.

EmperorRorepme said:
No because when she copies Almighty she just nulls the effect on her as well.
The Almighty and all it's affects are instant, the instant the fight starts everything The Almighty can do has been done. The very instant the match begins Yhwach will know everything that Medaka can ever do and all her powers and he could also Just win via AP and one shoting her or he could also just absorb her

By the way does Medaka have feats that suggest she can still function after having her soul obliterated?
And how does her res work?
Nop she does not have ressistance to soul hax for all i can see

Edit: also i saw this Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3. All Fiction could erase the concept of colors from the entire universe) so if the max of all fiction is type 3 Yhwach has resisted type 3 with just the A

By the way does Medaka have feats that suggest she can still function after having her soul obliterated?
And how does her res work?
Nope.

Makes everything "never happen".

All Fiction is pretty much just Orihime's Rejection, with the bonus of automatically resurrecting upon death.

Firephoenixearl said:
TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
If all fiction is type 3 he can just neg
It's not.
@Everything

A more on crack version of it, but yeah, same idea in concept.
Is still type 3 on her profile so it remans type 3 just stronger than the original so he can still neg it

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
Is still type 3 on her profile so it remans type 3 just stronger than the original so he can still neg it
No....her type 3 is a different thing entirely. Her AF is not regen.

Firephoenixearl said:
TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
No....her type 3 is a different thing entirely. Her AF is not regen.
......i never said that AF is regen.... also when i come to the AF part on her prof is still says type 3

We were talking about AF and you said "Type 3", which is Immortality via regen.

About AF part, i think you're confusing "Conceptual manipulation type 3" with "immortality type 3".

Firephoenixearl said:
We were talking about AF and you said "Type 3", which is Immortality via regen.
About AF part, i think you're confusing "Conceptual manipulation type 3" with "immortality type 3".
eeeeehhh....no? i was talking about conceptual manipulation the whole time

"also i saw this Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3. All Fiction could erase the concept of colors from the entire universe) so if the max of all fiction is type 3 Yhwach has resisted type 3 with just the A"

This is what i said

You might have wanted to clear that up with the "type 3". Considering we were talking about resurrection.

Also that's not a good point for several reasons:

• There is nothing to resist when used for resurrection.
  • He resisted type 3 "power null" not "type 3 erasure from the entire timeline".

He nulled his EE as well that completely erases you in the context of Bleach. As in you're removed from the cycle of reincarnation thus you'd never be reincarnated.

He nulled his EE as well that completely erases you in the context of Bleach. As in you're removed from the cycle of reincarnation thus you'd never be reincarnated.
Not causality manipulation EE. Stuff like this matters.

Depending on the type. But there is a difference between erasing you body and soul and making it so that you were never born or existed in the first place.

Body, Soul, everything is erased by him so you can't ever come back according to him. From what I can see in the description of her it's only a physical erasure.

Besides that I see no unique mechanic that would prevent him from nulling her erasure. Slapping causality in front of it doesn't really mean much here. Orihime implies she can do that if I recall.

If you were never born you don't have soul so no, it's not just physical erasure.

Can he sees futures where he doesn't exist?

Oh btw, Medaka's luck is equal or superior to Iihiko's who managed to kill Ajimu Najimi with a rubberband. Yes killing a girl who can be anywhere she wants with a rubberband.

I don't know. Doesn't exist in what way?
Where he's EE'd.

All Fiction erases things in a way so that they never happened. So if yhwach wants to see the future where all fiction is being used on him he'd have to see a future where he does not exist anymore. If all fiction is used he won't exist, can he see such futures?

He'd see a future where she is using the technique. It can be from the present to the distant future of at least 1,000 years. He's never been erased but he can use Almighty in death.

He'd see a future where she is using the technique. It can be from the present to the distant future of at least 1,000 years. He's never been erased but he can use Almighty in death.
Yeah but he would not exist in a future where AF is used.

And in death is not the same as not existing. Also AF can erase abilities.

All Fiction can keep her alive long enough and it's not that long, if she sees just how massively more powerful he is physically things will start going south. So if she notices he's stronger of if he proves he is. Hax will kick in.

Luck will help a TON in this departament.

I don't understand why Almighty wouldn't null all fiction?

Is it because of that whole "We consider AF 4-D, because it erased someone from a timeline", thing?

YungManzi said:
Is it because of that whole "We consider AF 4-D, because it erased someone from a timeline", thing?
No it's because if all fiction is used, Yhwach cases to exist, so "Can yhwach see a future where he does not exist?"

Almighty is passive as far as I'm aware, so that argument doesn't work.

Edit:

Because he sees her use it in the future beforev she even dies.

Firephoenixearl said:
YungManzi said:
No it's because if all fiction is used, Yhwach cases to exist, so "Can yhwach see a future where he does not exist?"
he can just see the timeline were she uses it and become inmune to it or like i said absorb her (he has all types of absorbsion as in 1,2,3,4 etc.)

Back