• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Medaka 5th battle

Then what exactly happened to bing called Black Ant, because that was definitely something that affected him, but when he opened his Almighty it was gone.

I mean I just reread chapter 610 and all of Ichibei's hax is visible through his ink and manipulation of blackness, he even paints the word "ant" on Yhach. The effect on his concept is not visible obviously.

Ichibei's power is abstract. The name manipulation ability is permanent and the ink doesn't really matter once he uses it.

For example in the novel it is said he used it on Ikomikidomoe (his real name is unknown since Ichibei erased it). He was than sealed away in a sword for thousands if not millions of years. He was released and there was no ink on him or anything throughout the novel.

So Yhwach nullified the effect which was abstract in nature.

Yes but those are all cases where the effect is clear. What i meant is an effect that you don't really know is even happening, like medaka passively copying the almighty at 120% potency when it is used on her.

Not sure how passive probability manipulation is a clear effect. Maybe you're mistaking it for his shields ability.

Also regarding you're statement of Unknown Hero working. I don't see how really unless were assuming it works on forms of invisibility. As for as I can see this power is just The Vanishing Point?

How exactly would she copy an ability she has no idea of the mechanics or how it works?

How is it not? Manipulating probability has clear visible effects. Also doesn't help when you got a loud mouth

Unknown Hero is people unconsciously block you from their vision, people refuse to see you.

I even gave you the scan. Hypothethizing is something she can use to copy.

1. And seeing someone use a skill better than you isn't according to you...?

2. Don't see how this works or really helps considering how Almighty works.

3. I did see it, but my question still stands. Has she ever copied an ability such as The Almighty? And if not what is the best thing she's copied?

1. At that point his own almighty would be nulled due to well...a better almighty being in play.

2. Balances out the game.

3. All the things she has are things she has copied.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I see, well most of those aren't particuarly impressive in terms of usage. At least the ones listed in powers and abilities.

But if i'm understanding correctly Medaka has 12,858,051,967,633,865 powers and abilities including nigh-omnisicence and omnipresence?
She copied all fiction, bookmaker etc etc etc, which are impressive though.

As for those, it's possible, but we don't accept them.

Alright.

Well regarding your other points above.

1. Why would it be nulled if she's nulled 1st? Also what stops him from resisting power mimicry? The Almighty would make her abilities unable to affect him. And he can steal them with Almighty as well or his other abilities.

2. The way The Almighty works he wouldn't somehow ignore her. She'd show up in his precog.

Also which Yhwach is this btw? Schrift Yhwach or SK Yhwach?

1. I don't get this first question. About resisting well, the almighty has to understand it is doing that first.

2. Why?

Idk, strongest version.

The Almighty and all it's affects are instant, the instant the fight starts everything The Almighty can do has been done.

Yeah, sure, but for it to do all the things it would need more info on The End and stuff.

Also the key point is "can do". It can't do anything. Namely have a future where Medaka is unlucky, where she dies etc.

1. His ability will work 1st since he already has it and it's passive, so he'd get the 1st move. His Almighty makes the abilities of the opponent unable to affect him and he can also steal her powers himself with The Almighty. So i'm wondering what would stop this? He has like 5 methods to steal power away.

2. Because I see nothing that suggests she'd make herself disappear from his vision which strechs out to like nigh infinite futures. And if this isn't even a passive ability already active it's not really much of an argument against Almighty.

If this is Schrift Yhwach his powers are normally OOC, but since he has Almighty and she isn't acasual any power combo can essentially be argued here since he'd know and see.

I mean with the nulling the effect, he cannot really do that because the power isn't affecting him. She just looks at his power and copies it for herself, it isn't an effect on him. His power null isn't "I prevent you from using abilities" it's "abilities you use don't affect me".

EmperorRorepme said:
I mean with the nulling the effect, he cannot really do that because the power isn't affecting him. She just looks at his power and copies it for herself, it isn't an effect on him.
It doesn't have to be a power that hurts him. Just "powers" in general. Ichibei's Ink didn't hurt him at all lol.

Edit- Also I never stated it prevents usage. I always say it doesn't do that. It makes the enemies powers his "Ally". But they can still use it of course. He doesn't state anywhere "the abilities you use" He simply states "powers" in general.

It doesn't have to be a power that hurts him. Just "powers" in general. Ichibei's Ink didn't hurt him at all lol.

Edit- Also I never stated it prevents usage. I always say it doesn't do that. It makes the enemies powers his "Ally". But they can still use it of course. He doesn't state anywhere "the abilities you use"
It is being used on him though. So the idea is, it wouldn't stop mimicry.

Everything I stated happens before she can process a thought.

Also what you've shown is a guy who steals powers physically. Yhwach doesn't need to physically touch you.

Ok, the argument never was "the almighty is too slow".

No he does it by touching the heart, but just seeing her abnormality had that effect on him, it wasn't the "touching her". Actually wait, how does Yhwach steal powers?

"'''Not only can they not be used to defeat me''' ...they cannot be used to harm me"

You're taking defeat and harm too literally. It works on powers in general, he even states "all powers" later on not just offensive ones.

Besides he's resistant to precog on his own level after absorbing Mimihagi.

You're taking defeat and harm too literally. It works on powers in general, he even states "all powers" later on not just offensive ones.
Besides he's resistant to precog on his own level after absorbing Mimihagi.
Am i not supposed to use his own words as an explanation and just say yeet "no powers work on him cus why not"? Unless he has shown such a thing like dealing with power mimicry something that would bypass his own "mechanics for his ability", not gonna happen.

Yeah but 120% copied almighty would bypass the resistance.

It only nulls powers which are directly used on him (stops the effect on him) and those are the only powers it has feats of nulling. Power Mimicry isn't an effect on him. It doesn't stop Ichibei's hax it only stopped the effect on him.

Back