• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Griffith (Femto)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle of those who sacrificed their allies and achieved godlike powers.

The almighty faces the God Hand.

00000YhwachAlmighty
0000Griffith

Speed is Equalized.

Yhwach is in his Soul King Absorbed mode. Griffith starts as Femto. The one to KO his opponent first, only ONCE wins. Yhwach gets all of his own abilities, but NOT the Sternritter ones.

I will not be taking part in the debate itself, but if it's a stomp in any way, the rules can be changed.

Wow now this is a very good matchup.

Does Griffith's Acausality prevent him from Almighty or Visionary or Balance ?

If not Yhwach can just alter the future and Griffith dies.

If it prevents then possibly inconclusive.Both of them have very very similar powers.Yhwach has no way of harming Griffith and all Griffith's attacks will be absorbed or negated by Yhwach.If Yhwach can't absorb or negate any of Griffith's attacks it doesn't matter because he is immortal because of Almighty and Miracle.

The4Godlike said:
Wow now this is a very good matchup.
Does Griffith's Acausality prevent him from Almighty or Visionary or Balance ?

If not Yhwach can just alter the future and Griffith dies.

If it prevents then possibly inconclusive.Both of them have very very similar powers.Yhwach has no way of harming Griffith and all Griffith's attacks will be absorbed or negated by Yhwach.If Yhwach can't absorb or negate any of Griffith's attacks it doesn't matter because he is immortal because of Almighty and Miracle.
Yhwach isnt allowed to use the sternritters abilities

Yeah, I left the Sternritters abilities out because Yhwach is already broken enough to fight with what he was shown to have (and his best power by a landslide). But if you guys want I can make a round two where Yhwach can use the sternritter abilities as well.

I don't know how Acausality works.

Can someone inform me about it ?

Because if Acausality doesn't prevent Almighty from changing future of Griffith , this is an easy win for Yhwach as i said above.

The4Godlike said:
I don't know how Acausality works.
Can someone inform me about it ?

Because if Acausality doesn't prevent Almighty from changing future of Griffith , this is an easy win for Yhwach as i said above.
it said "possibly acausal"

The4Godlike said:
Pretty much this.

And if you include all of Sternritters' abilities then it is a stomp in Yhwach's favor.Because he will have Visionary which is Reality Warping itself.

Like I said, the Sternritter abilities are not on for this fight because I think it's more even without them. EDIT: I'll add that to the rules just to make sure.

Inconclusive. Both have quite reasonable chances of winning, and great chances of stalemating each other. Yhwach's Almighty won't really affect Griffith due to his casualty manipulation & (possible) acasualty, and Griffith's powers are practically the same as Yhwach's.

I mean, I would guess that Griffith would eventually win, but even then, the chances are barely above Yhwach's chances of winning, so I vote for inconclusive.

Okay, keeping track of the votes...

Yhwach: 0

Griffith: 0

Inconclusive: Sotomaru, EliminatorVenom, The4Godlike (3)

SeriousDude, are you voting for Yhwach or...?

Yhwach: 0

Inconclusive: Sotomaru, EliminatorVenom, The4Godlike, SeriousDude, HokageMangaVox, Yojimbo1989

That makes it six for Inconclusive. One more and it could be concluded and added to their profiles.

Yhwach stomps, he has far greater stats and Griffith can't counter the almighty and his abilities gets NLFd

If Griffith has reality warping like it says on his page cant he just imagine that Yhwach doesnt have the almighty and remove him from existence after that, then win via that?

Gremmy has reality warping too, his ablity is fodder to the Almighty.

Not only Yhwach is superior in every stat but he should be able to see Griffith's attacks and counter them first, like make a future where the reality warping doesn't work on him then one shots.

Pretty sure that they did not include all the other sternritter abillities for Yhwach so no Yhwach has no reality warping.

I never said he has, but the "A" is superior to "V" in bleach verse, Almighty is more broken ability and easier to use, Yhwach can just rewright his own death or kill Griffith through the future.

He cant because Griffith is Acasual. Also it doesnt matter if A is superior to V in bleach verse, this is Griffith from berserk he does not have shitty imagination like Gremmy had.

@M11UTD Just giving a tip, but you can't assume that Griffith's hax are on the same level of Gremmy and because in Bleach A > V it should also be A > any reality warping, causality hax out there.

And Yhwach can't rewrite his own death because the winning condition is defeat/kill the opponent ONCE.

A > any reality warping from beings that have less stats, Yhwach is at the very least planet level while Griffith is continent+, and Yhwach can just see through all Grihhith's moves and change it to whatever future he likes. I didn't mean to say Almighty is superior to every reality warping because of Gremmy but I meant to say that reality warping isn't a big deal that Yhwach can't deal with specially when he has far superior stats.

Griffith is Multi-continent. How can he change his future if he is acasual + removes him out of existence as Fate said you only need to kill Yhwach once so basically doing that would make Griffith win. Also stats does not always decide the winning factor, I I think pretty much everyone agrees that hax>raw dc.

@M11UTD Ok. As the OP, I'm not taking sides. Just counting the votes.

Yhwach: M11UTD (1)

Inconclusive: Sotomaru, EliminatorVenom, The4Godlike, SeriousDude, HokageMangaVox, Yojimbo1989, KillitwithC4 (7)

OIYIG, who are you voting for?

stats does matter, that's like saying Griffith > Beerus if speed was equalized because "lol reality warping", also any feats of Griffith resisting his future being changed or him blocking planet level attack with his realty warping ?

Acasual makes him survive if someone travel to the past to kill him, Yhwach can do it from the future and the future that Yhwach decided is the reality now.

Pretty sure there was a thread about Luke skywalker who is low 5b against ssj god goku with speed equalized so I dont see why not?

The future version of Griffith can still do his reality warping you know? Also Yhwach would have to kill him in every future for him to be able to die. Now that I think of this it sounds more like inconclusive.

how ? when there will be only one future where Griffith is dead, Yhwach can see every future and choose whatever future he wish.

also Griffith really doesn't have any feats to support that time thing just one statement about him exists outside the story and I don't see how is that helpful here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back