• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Frieza

Status
Not open for further replies.
The son of god Juha Bach has warped the dimensions and has somehow ended up finding a planet called Vegeta. After destroying the population Frieza has arrived to help and after sending Bach's power, prepares to fight.

Who would win between these two tyrants?

Rules: Yhwach has almighty active, Frieza can transform into his true form instantly, BFR is allowed but it won't do anything to Yhwach.

If silver surfer vs yhwach was locked then this should too (not saying freiza is stronger then silver surfer)

Silver surfer has many cosmic powers that could potentially counter the almighty. Let me give you a scenario

Yhwach looks into the future, sees that Frieza will attack him and so he changes the future so that frieza's heart explodes inside his body. See silver surfer could survive and counter an attack like that. Frieza can't

Cant Ywhach just use Almighty to imagine a future where Frieza's head is at his feat? I highly doubt Frieza has any answer to Future Manipulation or even any of the Almighty's hax. And AP shouldnt matter much when Ywhach can rewrite his own death and Frieza has no other way of killing Ywhach for good.

And does Ywhach get Aushwhalen? Not that it would matter

Overall im going with Ywhach via hax stomp. Frieza has no answer to Ywhach's hax and even if Frieza can kill him, he has no way of permanently killing him.

Doubt Yhwach can even see Frieza kill him. Don't think he'd be able to know who Frieza is to hax him. Basically, I mean that Frieza blasts Yhwach to pieces and is chilling in his spaceship before Yhwach's disembodied consciousness can even process what's going on.

Right but would that work? I dont see what's stopping Ywhach from just rewriting his death to come back to life and then, after seeing what Frieza can do, comes better prepared the 2nd time and just hax Frieza away permanently. And even if Frieza can get passed that, it would be the same process over and over. Unless you have good Mind Manipulation or some degree of time manipulation, you cant stop the Almighty and despite an advantage in AP, Frieza can't permanently kill Ywhach and Ywhach will just keep coming back until Frieza is wiped out.

The real cal howard said:
Doubt Yhwach can even see Frieza kill him. Don't think he'd be able to know who Frieza is to hax him. Basically, I mean that Frieza blasts Yhwach to pieces and is chilling in his spaceship before Yhwach's disembodied consciousness can even process what's going on.
Frieza does have a ridiculous speed advantage but Yhwach would know what Frieza does before even Frieza knows. Yhwach can technically beat any 3 dimensional character that doesn't have some sort of cosmic power (time manipulation, space manipulation, reality warping, etc).

Although there is the chance that Frieza hits Yhwach. If that was to happen Yhwach would simply change the future so that he comes back to life and then kills the surprised Frieza with a thought (literally)

Anime4Life2020 said:
Right but would that work? I dont see what's stopping Ywhach from just rewriting his death to come back to life and then, after seeing what Frieza can do, comes better prepared the 2nd time and just hax Frieza away permanently. And even if Frieza can get passed that, it would be the same process over and over. Unless you have good Mind Manipulation or some degree of time manipulation, you cant stop the Almighty and despite an advantage in AP, Frieza can't permanently kill Ywhach and Ywhach will just keep coming back until Frieza is wiped out.
I see that we think with a similar mindset

Plus given the OP's scenerio, im sure Ywhach would know about Frieza considering he's attacking the population. Ywhach wouldnt just randomly attack something without a reason to it.

Also question for the OP. Is Ywhach getting Aushwhalen or no?

Yhwach doesn't really need aushwhalen since he can just use his almighty powers to through the future make Frieza lose all his powers

"BFR is allowed but it won't do anything to Yhwach." So you took out Frieza's best chance in this fight? Unfair.

Just assuming this is namek saga frieza

It's kind of NLF to assume Yhwach can survive something which is immensely above planet level (aka star level) Not to mention Frieza is much faster

And why bar BFR? Frieza cannot remove someone from the battlefield lol

IMO frieza handily solos, potentially without having to use his fourth form

Amlad22 said:
Yhwach looks into the future, sees that Frieza will attack him and so he changes the future so that frieza's heart explodes inside his body. See silver surfer could survive and counter an attack like that. Frieza can't
I don't know much about Yhwach, but isn't this kind of a NLF? If he can do so, why didn't he use it on Ichigo and company? Just curious.

PaChi2 said:
"BFR is allowed but it won't do anything to Yhwach." So you took out Frieza's best chance in this fight? Unfair.
My bad, you misunderstood me. Frieza can BFR but I'm just telling you that Yhwach can survive in space

I don't know much about Yhwach, but isn't this kind of a NLF? If he can do so, why didn't he use it on Ichigo and company? Just curious.

I'll give you a list of yhwach'a feats and I'll let you decide if he could do what I said he can do

1- He was drained of nearly all his power and turned into an ant. However the changes the future so that he would regain all his power 2- He survived an attack that completely destroys every last part of your body and sends your consciousness into a seperate dimension of limbo 3- Through the future he broke ichigo's Bankai and seperated him from his hollow powers were a mere thought 4- He revived himself from being killed by changing the future to a future where he didn't die

Amlad22 said:
3- Through the future he broke ichigo's Bankai and seperated him from his hollow powers were a mere thought
I know what he did. I'm just saying what prevented him from downright killing Ichigo instead of destroying his Bankai?

I know what he did. I'm just saying what prevented him from downright killing Ichigo instead of destroying his Bankai?

He wanted Ichigo to feel true despair before he died. That's why he kept monologing and tossing Ichigo around the palace

That's pretty funny. Although you're forgetting that Bardock can only see one set future. Yhwach can see every possible future and can change any of them how he pleases

why do you think he can only see one futter?

Because throughout the film he only saw one future. The future of planet Vegeta exploding and Goku growing up on earth

Yeah. Yhwach killing Frieza seems like a very big NLF. I'm sure the gap between their tiers is at least a trillion times. But he might be able to do something with The Almighty.

But that's a big problem on its own. Frieza is MFTL+ to Yhwach's Sub Relativistic. He's going to get blitzed and atomized before he can process a thought. If he revives himself, he might start boasting about The Almighty. Frieza will likely be confused and caught off guard, but I doubt Yhwach can absorb someone that's at least 3-B. He just blows on Yhwach and atomizes him again. Now if Yhwach comes back again, he'll be on his guard but so will Frieza. He'll just keep getting blitzed and atomized all over again. I think Yhwach can win but he's too slow to do anything to Frieza and I doubt he can kill or absorb someone that's Multi Galaxy level. I'm not sure.

I understand the gap is insane so if you want I can specify that it's Namek arc Frieza. Although the problem with that is that it becomes a stomp for Yhwach

My bad, you misunderstood me. Frieza can BFR but I'm just telling you that Yhwach can survive in space

I dont remember Yhwach surviving in space, did you just give him that ability?

Yhwach can easily change the future so that he can breath in space. He was also planning to destroy every realm in Bleach, so it wouldn't make sense if he couldn't breathe without oxygen if he was going to destroy everything

Changing the future so that he can survive in space isn't an assumption. It's something he should be able to do via the almighty. If he can do crazy things like reviving himself after death then he can easily alter his body to survive space

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Yhwach sees the multiple ways Freiza destroys the planet with him.

Haxx won't save him.
Read the wiki page on hax. Hax is used to overcome the difference in attack power and speed between two characters. If Yhwach can see what Frieza will do, he can change what will happen

I dont see why Ywhach can't kill Frieza with the Almighty. Power wise Yes Ywhach cant even scratch Frieza but hax wise he can just imagine a future where Frieza is dead at his feat and end it there. Not to mention Ywhach can rewrite his own death and come back better prepared against anything Frieza has for him. And with hax such as Power Nullification, Precognition, Soul Manipulation, Power Copying, Casuality Manipulation, hax that can generally just say no to speed and power, Ywhach shouldnt have any problem eliminating Frieza in this way. Frieza's only option is to just overpower or bilitz Ywhach to kill him and that's moot when Ywhach can keep coming back as much as he wants while Friezaw will tire out and become easier to kill

He healed from a strike that nearly killed him and reduced him into a puddle if anything...

And if he could just tell someone to die why did he have to bother stabbing Aizen/Ichigo in a fight? And I'm still wondering where Causality came from

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
He healed from a strike that nearly killed him and reduced him into a puddle if anything...

And if he could just tell someone to die why did he have to bother stabbing Aizen/Ichigo in a fight? And I'm still wondering where Causality came from
He was toying with Ichigo. We know that because he stated it that he wanted to savour the fight. With Aizen it was probably just Kubo giving bleach the most badass ending he could.

That is not possible. Can Yhwach revive himself from been Atomiced to nothing.

Yhwach survived Ichibei's final kido which destroys every last piece of your body and sends your consciousness into a seperate world of limbo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back