• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Pretty fallacy.
Their is a reason why fiamma is mr NFL

He merely swung his right arm lightly. “I do not need destructive force.”
“If I touch my enemy, it’s over, so I don’t need to put any effort into destroying them.”
'I do not need speed.” A cold voice cut her off. Forcefully. Exceedingly overwhelming.
"If I swing, I hit my enemy, so I don’t need to put any effort into hitting them.” Kamijou did not know what happened.
Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 20

"Did you forget what I announced back in the Elizalina Alliance? My right arm responds to the need, matches to the level of trials and tribulations, and uses the most suitable output. Whether it is an optical weapon or whatever else, nothing can stand up to me"
Volume 22

His arm was supposed to be almighty. If he swung it, it would hit, so he had no need for speed. If he hit, the target would be destroyed, so he had no need for destructive power.
Volume 22

"Even if you possess a sword with which to slay the lord of the demons, you cannot swing down that sword if the incarnation of evil does not stand before you.” Immediately afterwards, a slicing attack came. It was a horizontal strike. Distance did not matter. It did not even fit within the room in the first place. The giant “something” pierced through the walls as it appeared. The instant it was swung, the entire room was sliced apart and the Star of Bethlehem itself had a large piece cut off. A loud roar resounded after a short delay. There was a flicker as if from purple electricity. Kamijou’s right hand could not fully negate it. If he had attempted to receive the attack, he would have been blown away as if he were being washed away by a great current. He would have flown a few thousand meters and may have even been slammed to the ground.
Volume 22

Last edited:
this is a stomp and you should check fiamma 4 wins aside from shia the other 3 is probably a stomp aswell.

If i put ichibe instead of yhwach it will also stomp ?
who has the higher ap? between fiamma and ichibe
and is the battle in character?
ichibe can also spawn spiritual body parts to yeet opponents 4km
nvm apparently his hand auto defends itd probably be a stomp aswell
also is the right hand a smurf? yhwach will possibly get a passive spatial manip defence via nianzol can it bypass that?

who has the higher ap? between fiamma and ichibe
and is the battle in character?
ichibe can also spawn spiritual body parts to yeet opponents 4km
nvm apparently his hand auto defends itd probably be a stomp aswell
Both are around 800 petatons

Their is a reason why fiamma is mr NFL

He merely swung his right arm lightly. “I do not need destructive force.”
“If I touch my enemy, it’s over, so I don’t need to put any effort into destroying them.”
'I do not need speed.” A cold voice cut her off. Forcefully. Exceedingly overwhelming.
"If I swing, I hit my enemy, so I don’t need to put any effort into hitting them.” Kamijou did not know what happened.
Toaru Majutsu no Index Volume 20

"Did you forget what I announced back in the Elizalina Alliance? My right arm responds to the need, matches to the level of trials and tribulations, and uses the most suitable output. Whether it is an optical weapon or whatever else, nothing can stand up to me"
Volume 22

His arm was supposed to be almighty. If he swung it, it would hit, so he had no need for speed. If he hit, the target would be destroyed, so he had no need for destructive power.
Volume 22

"Even if you possess a sword with which to slay the lord of the demons, you cannot swing down that sword if the incarnation of evil does not stand before you.” Immediately afterwards, a slicing attack came. It was a horizontal strike. Distance did not matter. It did not even fit within the room in the first place. The giant “something” pierced through the walls as it appeared. The instant it was swung, the entire room was sliced apart and the Star of Bethlehem itself had a large piece cut off. A loud roar resounded after a short delay. There was a flicker as if from purple electricity. Kamijou’s right hand could not fully negate it. If he had attempted to receive the attack, he would have been blown away as if he were being washed away by a great current. He would have flown a few thousand meters and may have even been slammed to the ground.
Volume 22
Fix your grammar guys Jesus….
What do you think are these enough for infinite speed?

It's a stomp either way. If Fiamma doesn't have enough soul resistance he is getting passively soul crushed and if he does Yhwach gets stomped.

Back