• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What can Yamcha do against "Mr. NLF who can nulify every type of attack coming towards him, no matter what it is"?

Genuinely asking cause I don't know bleach

is fiamma right hand smurfy? power absorption yhwach can just take it with the medallion or sankt altar.

What can Yamcha do against "Mr. NLF who can nulify every type of attack coming towards him, no matter what it is"?
I also want to see it, I also still want to see the crt that was suppossed to give him infinite speed, resurrection negation, resistance to time, concept, spatial, info, matter manip, precog and so.

I also want to see it, I also still want to see the crt that was suppossed to give him infinite speed, resurrection negation, resistance to time, concept, spatial, info, matter manip, precog and so.
Yhwach? he already resist it, he also resist precognition, not sure about the others

Think close range with the blade backed by alot of different quincy techniques. What is swipe gg?

how strong is pope soul manip?
That was literally the only time this spell was used, so there's no comparison or anything, besides "Pope-level spells" being like 8-B or higher. I can only give the quote on how it happened:
"All the Apostles, from the First to the Twelve who believe in the same God, Thou shall overflow me with strength, thou shall understand the intent of Man, and thou shall plead for power to crush the enemy."

Numerous lights danced about in the air. They were merely orbs of light, but there seemed to be inverted crosses or seashells inside them which gave a completely different image. These lights of unique significance surrounded Fiamma, and flat surfaces formed between them like patterns on a soccer ball, sealing his body tightly.

At this moment, a whistle could be heard coming from Fiamma, who was completely surrounded. It was his voice.

"So you used the symbol of the Son of God and the Twelve Apostles? Impressive. However, how can the Pope employ the sign of the traitor Judas?"

"Don't be mistaken. It's true Judas betrayed God by betraying His Son, but the one thing which called Judas to be an Apostle was God's mercy, understanding, and love. It's easy to bury someone you hate, but God's true intention is to guide humanity against this impulse."

An explosion resounded through the structure.

A restraining spell created a thirteen-sided object around Fiamma, not only restraining Fiamma's actions physically but also separating his flesh from his soul. He was trapped in a "woundless bind"; nothing more than a hollow existence.

"After Judas' betrayal, he hung himself due to the immense guilt he felt. His feelings were the darkest, coldest, deepest, and most painful ever felt; no matter where he looked, he could see no sign of hope. Remember this is what you're going to experience forever."

Fiamma could hear nothing, but the Pope's mouth was still moving.

"From this moment forth, you shall be bound for forty years. Sample the 'loneliness created by oneself' that Judas experienced, and correct that immature soul of yours."

Inside the thirteen-sided object, standing in stupor, Fiamma's lips give a slight twitch. The sign of final resistance he was making with all his strength.

"Give up. I am the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church. The power I wield now is the Holy power of two billion followers passed down through two thousand years of history. It is not something that can be destroyed by just one person."

In addition to this, the Basilica di San Pietro was the largest and highest stronghold of the old power. Combined with the power of the Vatican, these things could be said to be powerful spiritual items that could increase the Pope's strength.

At that moment Fiamma's voice was heard, "Hmph."

The Pope expression twisted into one of shock. This was not something someone who had been bound by such a spell should be capable of.

Fiamma's voice adopted a light tone, "How pitiful... just two billion followers? Only two thousand years of history?"

The world disappeared.

The Pope barely managed to see the thing which appeared on Fiamma's right shoulder, alongside a bright light from his eyes, because the very next moment his vision was engulfed by empty whiteness and a violent storm destroyed his surroundings. Like an unstoppable tornado the storm exploded outwards, destroying one-third of St. Peter's Basilica from the inside-out.

The magic arrays supporting the colossal structure were cut off one by one, and the other related facilities protecting Vatican City became damaged one after another. The defensive arrays meant to protect the land were heavily damaged, and the large amounts of magic congregated there lost all sense of purpose, creating chaos and causing the surrounding scene to be distorted.

The Pope's body was sent flying over one-hundred meters away, before finally landing onto the stone floor of the parade.

He stared at the half-destroyed Basilica di San Pietro with a shocked expression. The greatest and most important stronghold in the world; the largest, most grand church of Christianity in the world had been torn apart like it was made of wet paper. The overly pitiful scene he was witnessing caused the Pope to ignore the pain he should have felt from his wounds.

At the center of Armageddon stood Fiamma of the Right, calmly walking towards the plaza. There was a strange thing above his right shoulder. Different from the two arms he possessed as a human, like a wing that hadn't developed properly, it was a huge, malformed hand with four fingers on it, composed of blocks of distorted light. It was told in Greek legend Athena had hacked her way out of the forehead of the King of the Gods, Zeus, and climbed out of the wound. The scene in front of the Pope was similar to that legend: Both were entirely unbelievable.

"How dull. It was destroyed that easily?"

Fiamma looked at his right hand and the thing growing out of his shoulder as if he were checking a car’s engine, and then clicked his tongue in annoyance.

The Pope leaned against a stone fragment, and said with a groan, "That... arm... don’t tell me... that power is..."

"That is correct. You could say my Right Hand has the power to create... miracles."

Give up. I am the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church. The power I wield now is the Holy power of two billion followers passed down through two thousand years of history. It is not something that can be destroyed by just one person."

In addition to this, the Basilica di San Pietro was the largest and highest stronghold of the old power. Combined with the power of the Vatican, these things could be said to be powerful spiritual items that could increase the Pope's strength.

idk the lore of To Aru or the context does he have the soul potency of 2 billion people or is this hyperbole?

pretty sure its a stomp then. i don't think this key yhwach can do anything against it. im looking at his 4 victories could the opponent reasonably do anything to him before getting one shot swiped?

also is the right hand a smurf? yhwach will possibly get a passive spatial manip defence via nianzol can it bypass that?

Fiamma's holy right ignores distance and has its stats scale above the opponents durability and one shots them.

Fiamma would usually do a swiping motion before the attack but it isn't necessary
How much his scale above yhwach durability ?

maybe, it depends how potent michael soul resistance is, if its literally just one from the pope he gets soul crushed

pretty sure its a stomp then. i don't think this key yhwach can do anything against it. im looking at his 4 victories could the opponent reasonably do anything to him before getting one shot swiped?
Don't know about the other fight but I remade the one with Shia and that one is reasonably more or less fair since Shia have resurrection and many haxs he don't resist or can counter (the final vote count was 6-9), the only problem is that there was promised to be made a crt explaining and adding things to Mr NFL because in that thread they claimed you need infinite speed to react against the hand, that haxs like concept, info, space manip and more don't affect it, and many things more that until this day I still don't see any of that in his profile or any new crt mentioning him.

Don't know about the other fight but I remade the one with Shia and that one is reasonably more or less fair since Shia have resurrection and many haxs he don't resist or can counter (the final vote count was 6-9), the only problem is that there was promised to be made a crt explaining and adding things to Mr NFL because in that thread they claimed you need infinite speed to react against the hand, that haxs like concept, info, space manip and more don't affect it, and many things more that until this day I still don't see any of that in his profile or any new crt mentioning him.
Shia should have won lmao, concept Manip, info Manip and space Manip are things I don't remember Fiamma even encountering

idk the lore of To Aru or the context does he have the soul potency of 2 billion people or is this hyperbole?
2 billion is consistent with roman catholic Church spells although idk if it translate to soul hax resistance or not

people seem pretty confident with thr claims, some think Toaru is being downplayed on vsbw i'd also like to see this future crt for fiamma

well apparently in another thread he can certainly do more then whats shown on his current profile rn.

people seem pretty confident with thr claims, some think Toaru is being downplayed on vsbw i'd also like to see this future crt for fiamma
I guess so, I saw many 1-A scales to it, even VSB does knows it, but they just not accept because its ''inconsistent with events'' or something

yeah iirc the biggest thing i've heard is accelerator stopping higher D smurf with his vectors or touma imagine breaker is smurfy aswell.

yeah iirc the biggest thing i've heard is accelerator stopping higher D smurf with his vectors or touma imagine breaker is smurfy aswell.
They literally have H1C ratings with their specific abilities on their profiles lol

i don't check the To aru profiles. i only simp for misaka and misaki and the girl with the tags that she uses for different abilities.

Back