• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Scenario: Mustache King who holds the power to change the future has currently heard of a being from the future who is not a quincy, hollow, shinigami or even human in nature and holds a great arsenal of tools that grant him a vast variety of powers. Yhwach decides to challenge Doraemon using only his Almighty to prove it is the supreme power. He has a fodder sternitter kidnapping Nobita in front of Doraemon and telling the robot cat that he will have to defeat his majesty in order to save his friend before running away, leaving back a note of the address of the portal that leads to Yhwach's castle. This enrages Doraemon and the robot cat is determined to save his best friend at all cost.

Conditions:

• This is True Power Yhwach using only Almighty. No sternritter, no Mimihagi, no Soul King, meaning the 6-B version. He is in character. His best knowledge of Doraemon is that he has a vast arsenal of gadgets.
  • Doraemon with full access to all of his gadgets. See this blog post for details. He is extremely angry and determined to save Nobita, even if it means killing Yhwach. Prior to the battle he used the Universal Dictionary to get a full understanding of Yhwach's capabilities. He knows Yhwach is Country level and therefore will use the Big Light to become gigantic or use the Small Light on Yhwach to even their strength. Time travel may be restricted if it turns out to be a stomp.
With all preps done, Doraemon goes to the portal leading to Yhwach's castle. There will be no guards as Yhwach ordered, and they will fight in Yhwach's throne room. Win by incapacitation.

Speed equalized if necessary.

Discuss.

Yhwach - 0

Doraemon - 1 (AppleLord)

Inconclusive - 0

that's what the blog I linked above is for. He has a lot of abilities that ignores durability. Power gap means nothing especially with Mind/ Memory/ Time/ Space manipulation

Byakushiki Setsura wrote: that's what the blog I linked above is for. He has a lot of abilities that ignores durability. Power gap means nothing especially with Mind/ Memory/ Time/ Space manipulation Ever heard of the word "No limit Fallacy"?

This is like pitting Bugs Bunny or Mickey Mouse against someone else, and we know the god-like stuff they have done here and there. I think NLF is quite an issue here for Doraemon. In all seriousness, with whatever Doraemon has in his pocket, he probably stomps Yhwach.

@ AppleLord

You can't just call it NLF when Yhwach doesn't explicitly show resistance to the abilities I listed. Has he shown resistance to Petrification/ Illusion/ Size/ Memory/ Time/ Space/ Fate/ Intangibility/ Pain Manipulation? If not, he is vulnerable to those abilities and can be brought down. If you say he nullifies all gadgets without even knowledge of them, I call that NLF.

@Joseph

De-aging Yhwach to a baby with the time cloth is always an option.

Byakushiki Setsura said:
@ AppleLord
You can't just call it NLF when Yhwach doesn't explicitly show resistance to the abilities I listed. Has he shown resistance to Petrification/ Illusion/ Size/ Memory/ Time/ Space/ Fate/ Intangibility/ Pain Manipulation? If not, he is vulnerable to those abilities and can be brought down. If you say he nullifies all gadgets without even knowledge of them, I call that NLF.

@Joseph

De-aging Yhwach to a baby with the time cloth is always an option.
So victory by incapacitation then?

Wall level character can't affect a 5-B character, that's a NLF. Yhwach stomps. Reiatsu negates abilities from weaker characters by default. Yhwach been 5-B can also use the Almighty to know and negate Doraemon powers as well because his 9-B has not show evidence of affecting a 5-B character. If you use Doraemon in low 2-C he stomps Yhwach, because Yhwach has not show Low 2-C feats.

• Time-stop on an entire planet/ Time slowing down to 100 times within a room
Also Yhwach is clearly stated to be the 6-B version. That alone tells me that you didn't bother to read the OP, let alone the blog post, and relied solely on the fact that Yhwach is Planet level, when he is not in this fight

Doraemon with planet level feats >>>Country level Yhwach. You also said Yhwach has no resistance or counter to Doraemon's hax = Stomp on Doraemon's favor.

Those examples are just to show you that Doraemon has Size Manipulation to close the strength gap. He can enlarge himself and his gadgets to size that puts him Country level. His size is not fixed with size manipulation.

I never said Yhwach has no counter. He just has no resistance. Doraemon has no counter to Almighy either

"Wall level character can't affect a 5-B character, that's a NLF."

.....There is so much wrong with this statement....The point of hax is to effect opponents stronger than you. While I do not know what hax is in play here, I just want to say that a 9-B character can indeed defeat a Planet level character depending on the hax. There are 5-A characters who can kill 3-A characters via hax alone. So a 9-B hax working on a 5-B is nowhere near NLF.

So Yhwach solos DBZ with speed equalize because no one has a resistance feats for his powers? Understood.

I thought that you needed feat hax to harm a stronger character. Anyway, Yhwach Reiatsu crushes Doraemon's soul. Hax.

How do you even riatsu crush a robot? There is only 1 story that shows robotic cats like Doraemon have a soul, and that's only a spin-off with secondary canon nature. Doraemon stories deal very little with souls

Once again, Depends on the hax. For example Nobunaga's Soul hax could indeed kill Frieza if he hits with it.

3-C Alphamo can kill Beerus with Hax.

Even the likes of Law or Erza can hurt much stronger 3-D opponents due to Durability Negation. I mean, that is literally what these haxes are for. That's the point of hax.

It won't literally crushe your soul. Is what the move is called. It's a continues torrent of power similar to gravity, but it isn't gravity. It affects living humans, souls, demons, and objects. Is the difference is too high between powers, like this match, the following happens: The victim gets suffocated. The victim gets paralyzed. The victim will turn to ashes if they experience transcend reiatsu like Aizen, Yhwach and Ichigo. The victim's powers (Hax) are negated. If the victim attacks a being with higher reiatsu his attack (None Hax) are inflicted upon their own body instead.

I'll have to side with Doraemon, to much hax. But if Yhwach can use the Almighty to break Doraemon's weapons, like he did with Ichigo's Bankai ...can Doraemon repair them? When Casuality Manipulation can't repair them ... so

well Doraemon certainly has 2 gadgets commonly used for repairing, the Time Cloth and the Restoration Ray. But I'm not certain if he can fix what's broken by Yhwach's Almighty. That part and Orihime's powers never made sense to me.

The Restoration Ray, well, simply restore a broken object, while the Time Cloth uses Time Reverse to bring a broken or old object to its newer or unbroken stage in the past.

I see. The Almighty prevented Ichigo's weapon to be repaired unless a new past was written by Tsukishima's past manipulation abilities.

if possible please try to provide better reasoning, like how their abilities interact and how these interactions influence the outcome. Simply saying "X wins because better hax" makes really dull discussions

Yhwach can still absorb Doraemon, incapacitating Yhwach is nearly impossible due to almighty. Doraemon can win if it has Time Stop then by conceptual based technique. Almighty can take care of all other gadgets of doraemon.

@ Joseph

So you are saying it's inconclusive and depends on whether Doraemon uses Time Stop first? Because Time Stop is something he often uses even in character, so it's very likely he'll use it in this scenario where he's bloodlusted. Does Time Travel work on Yhwach? With their stats equal due to Doraemon's enlarged size, the Bad Luck Diamond can also turn it into ping-pong with damage bouncing back to Yhwach

@ Luca

I'll wait for a while. It may change if you change your vote based on other's reasoning such as Joseph's

@Byakushiki: Time Travel would not work I think, Yhwach had his powerd erased by Ichimonji but he was still able to choose a future where his power was not nullified. However timestop could work if it's used right at the start since it would prevent Yhwach from taking any action and see future. Unless Yhwach is stopped at the very beginning he could pick a future of his liking and rewrite his death.

Haschwalth's The Balance would counter Bad Luck Diamond

Back