• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
To my knowledge, he has no counter to absorption. Then this point confuses me: If he uses Bad Luck Diamond and Yhwach touches Doraemon to absorb him, what would happen? Does Yhwach just... absorb himself?

Also Doraemon needs to be careful about touching Ywach physically, if Yhwach shares out his soul woth Doraemon he can also soul rip Doaremon with Auswahlen. Has Doraemon ever faced countered soul related attacks?

If Doraemon stops time immediately he could win, otherwise Yhwach could win either by absorbing Doraemon or soul ripping Doraemon after sharing his soul.

I want to see what other people say. I will give my vote later. Of course it has to be meaningful not lazy 'Yhwach/Doraemon for reasons above'. That's the worst kind of debating, or the lack of.

Auswahlen only works on Quincy though, and Yhwach never used his Soul Manipulation in that way, to my knowledge. He only absorbs the souls of fodder to sustain himself, if I'm remembering correctly. Did he ever use it in combat?

Yes, he used when he fought Zero Division to make his own Elite stronger and when he was fighting Ichigo. Yhwach did give Quincy powers to As Nodt (Human), a Hollow, a brain in a Jar, and a robot named BG9. It was also stated that no matter who gets Yhwach's soul when they die he will get their souls too. (That includes Shinigami's as well.) That's at least the point of him greating wars to survive.

Okay.

Byakushiki Setsura said:
As I said above, Doraemon stories deal very little with souls, so I'm not even sure he has a soul in canon
I think the case is that, we assume characters have souls in versus threads, except it's shown otherwise in their series.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Auswahlen only works on Quincy though, and Yhwach never used his Soul Manipulation in that way, to my knowledge. He only absorbs the souls of fodder to sustain himself, if I'm remembering correctly. Did he ever use it in combat?
The quincy were created when Yhwach shared his soul with them. Even before quincies were formed Yhwach used to distribute his soul as a child to poor people which gave the poor people good fortune, until they died. I am talking about Yhwach's origin. People like Bazz B and Hashwalth were regular souls before Yhwach gave them quincy powers

Back