• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach speed downgrade

Yhwach is sub-relativistic+ based on what again?

Even Ichibei is scaled to him cuz "He was able to fight yhwach before almighty (I guess?)"

But what peeps forget that yhwach wasnt able to react ichibei's piercing palm of 1000 ri ,and ichibei is calc'd mach 3995 based on this feat (Which again I dont know why its )

Afterwards,Yhwach reacted to mimihagi which was calc'd sub-relativistic ,when this should be below ichibei's speed as yhwach wasnt able to react to ichibei's attack

Now we have an accepted calc of mimihagi which is sub-relativistic+ , which has a shit ton of assumptions,but it is accepted (God knows why when naruto's earth crossing feat is dismissed because of "time-frame assumptions") which should be discarded for a simple reason yhwach reacted to it (Almighty doesnt give ANY stat boost,so this was BASE yhwach which fought against ichibei without almighty)

This would bring back entire god-tiers to MHS+ again

So Inshort

1- Base yhwach or ichibei does not have sub-relativistic reaction speed

2- Mimihagi is not sub-relativistic + because of the simple fact yhwach was able to react to it,when his reaction speed in base is MHS+

I do not understand any of your arguments. Yhwach intercepted mimihagi at close range, who has a sub rel+ feat, so yhwach gets that for his reaction speed. The Almighty does not buff ap dura or speed, so Ichibei, who is >=Yhwach in base gets it aswell.

As for why the feat is accepted with a assumed timeframe, its because it is still very long timeframe, if we saw this feat in the anime I'd imagine it would take a few seconds only

My arguement is yhwach shouldnt be sub rel+ ,as he wasnt able to react to ichibei's attack,and ichibei is MHS+

Yhwach reacting to mimihagi is the same yhwach which wasnt able to react to ichibei's attack,hence yhwach should only be MHS+

If he wasnt able to react to Ichibei's attack that would mean Ichibei is faster, not that Yhwach is slower

WeeklyBattles said:
If he wasnt able to react to Ichibei's attack that would mean Ichibei is faster, not that Yhwach is slower
Ichibei is calc'd at mach 4k and yhwach wasnt able to react to him

Looking at his profile Ichibei's Mach 4000 calc is for movement speed, the Sub-Relativistic+ is for reactions and combat speed, those are two very different stats

Ichibei gets mach 4 k for his combat and travelling speed. He gets sub-rel via scaling to yhwach , which I have questioned in this post

Yhwach gets hit by MHS+ ichibei but blocks attacks from mimihagi,hence mimihagi should be downgraded to MHS+ .....same with other characters

Adam of darkness said:
Ichibei gets mach 4 k for his combat and travelling speed. He gets sub-rel via scaling to yhwach , which I have questioned in this post
Yhwach gets hit by MHS+ ichibei but blocks attacks from mimihagi,hence mimihagi should be downgraded to MHS+ .....same with other characters

this can go either way

either Ichibei gets a upgrade

Yhwach gets a downgrade

@Shadow

This should be a downgrade ,because the attack ichibei used was an attack that pushes opponent 300 miles,which is roughtly mach 1.5 k or above(Depends what timeframe is taken,I took 1 sec).So the attack speed was mach 1.5 k and yhwach wasnt able to react to it

? On his profile he gets mach 4000 from crossing the distance between the real and fake Soul Palaces at that speed, unless he did so while outspeeding the attack?

You made the post to downgrade him because you accidentally thought the calc for Ichibei's speed was for a mach 4000 Piercing Palm of 1000 Ri, but it was actually just for Ichibei's movement speed, not for his reactions or combat speed. Ichibei would still scale to Yhwach's reactons and combat speed due to Yhwach being able to react to Mimihagi but not being able to react to Piercing Palm. Like Aizen said, the Almighty doesnt give any boosts to speed, so the Mimihagi feat is still scaleable.

Back