• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin speed revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarrixianXD

University Enthusiast
Any/All
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Administrator
Content Moderator
Translation Helper
This was the old calculation in which characters were scaled to Massively Hypersonic+:

This is another calculation I made recently which takes in the same element, lightning:

All the Genshin characters whose speed scales from Kazuha should be upgraded from Massively Hypersonic+ to Sub-Relativistic from the new calculation.

Agree (2): DarkDragonMedeus, Propellus

Neutral:

Disagree

Last edited:
A specific explanation would be needed for Kazuha's feat (in this case, a specific key), as it is something he can only achieve with electro vision and anemo vision, something he no longer has.

And no character is climbing to Kazuha feat (Besides Raiden), since no one kept up with his speed when he used his two visions, in addition to the fact that he was only able to use both visions to accomplish this feat once.

And no character is climbing to Kazuha feat (Besides Raiden), since no one kept up with his speed when he used his two visions, in addition to the fact that he was only able to use both visions to accomplish this feat once.
The current calculation upscales from the Traveler and Raiden’s final battle (hence Traveler already kept up with Raiden so it creates a scaling path for many other characters). This calc is intended to replace that; this scales to Raiden then it applies to Traveler as well and so on. However, it should be noted on Kazuha's profile once he has one.

The current calculation upscales from the Traveler and Raiden’s final battle (hence Traveler already kept up with Raiden so it creates a scaling path for many other characters). This calc is intended to replace that; this scales to Raiden then it applies to Traveler as well and so on. However, it should be noted on Kazuha's profile once he has one.
Traveler only followed and was superior to Raiden 100% with vision buff, he should/should continue to climb to his current achievement, and being raiden level (higher) only with vision buff, in addition to the but, despite Traveler becoming superior Raiden needed 99 visions, and apparently the fight lasted a while.
He even died several times to God Scaramouche, and he only managed to beat him because he knew exactly what move he was going to make thanks to the memories he got.

Traveler only followed and was superior to Raiden 100% with vision buff, he should/should continue to climb to his current achievement, and being raiden level (higher) only with vision buff, in addition to the but, despite Traveler becoming superior Raiden needed 99 visions, and apparently the fight lasted a while.
Yeah, we know Traveler got nerfed after the fight with Raiden. However, there are still other characters (these 2 are not the only ones) who scale from the buffed Traveler/Raiden. The scaling chain isn't up to debate here since it is already applied.

Yeah, we know Traveler got nerfed after the fight with Raiden. However, there are still other characters (these 2 are not the only ones) who scale from the buffed Traveler/Raiden. The scaling chain isn't up to debate here since it is already applied.
We've already discussed Ayaka in the CRT, she's not scaling to any form of Traveler, why would they scale to Raiden or Traveler with a buff anyway?
I don't even know why the hell her speed still scales to Traveler, since the CRT was to take away anything from her that scaled to him.

We've already discussed Ayaka in the CRT, she's not scaling to any form of Traveler, why would they scale to Raiden or Traveler with a buff anyway?
I don't even know why the hell her speed still scales to Traveler, since the CRT was to take away anything from her that scaled to him.
Well, if CRT ain't applied or even accepted, can't do anything about it.

Well, if CRT ain't applied or even accepted, can't do anything about it.
It was accepted and applied in fact, the speed was not removed for some reason (I think it's because I forgot to mention who she would scale in speed).
But can you say why Childe And Ayaka would scale to the Traveler with vision buff?

But can you say why Childe And Ayaka would scale to the Traveler with vision buff?
Because their current speeds are listed as Massively Hypersonic+ on the profiles. Also, mind linking me to the CRT? Having a revision accepted and then not applying it to all covered content is rather an issue.

Because their current speeds are listed as Massively Hypersonic+ on the profiles. Also, mind linking me to the CRT? Having a revision accepted and then not applying it to all covered content is rather an issue.
Ayaka scaled to Traveler Inazuma, not Traveler with 99 vision buff, Childe scales to Fontaine Traveler, not Traveler with 99 vision buff.
About the Ayaka thing, that's probably my fault, since I only mentioned AP, and forgot to mention speed scaling.
It's that CRT that I removed the 6C scale from Ayaka, I forgot to mention that it was supposed to remove everything that scaled for Traveler, so I don't think you can remove it anyway.

Ayaka scaled to Traveler Inazuma, not Traveler with 99 vision buff, Childe scales to Fontaine Traveler, not Traveler with 99 vision buff.
About the Ayaka thing, that's probably my fault, since I only mentioned AP, and forgot to mention speed scaling.
It's that CRT that I removed the 6C scale from Ayaka, I forgot to mention that it was supposed to remove everything that scaled for Traveler, so I don't think you can remove it anyway.

I see.

Anyway, every character with Massively Hypersonic+ speeds should be upgraded to Sub-Relativistic once grace time is up, as the Massively Hypersonic+ rating is only supported by the single calculation from Aether vs. Raiden battle. Further discussion on the speed scaling chain shall be up for other threads.

This was the old calculation in which characters were scaled to Massively Hypersonic+:

This is another calculation I made recently which takes in the same element, lightning:

All the Genshin characters whose speed scales from Kazuha should be upgraded from Massively Hypersonic+ to Sub-Relativistic from the new calculation.
Its accepted so i agree

I don't think there's anything wrong with this.

In my opinion every character with MHS+ speed right now should all be increased to Sub-Relativistic.

They can all scale with travelers. From the Inazuma Arc onwards

Where Inazuma Traveler was able to scale from Raiden as well, I think this makes sense to me.

Put me on disagree with this calc, teyvat is minimized and especially yeah it would be consistent with the in-game distance but we're not using that if we're using the height of the characters as the assumptions. But here lies the problem, in-game distance is inconsistent and teyvat is way bigger than that

We literally have this feat accepted right here so we're using this as the distance

• Movement × Projectile Speed ÷ Distance

Pixel Scaling
Entrance to Guili in km = 100 km
Entrance to Guili in px = 375px

Movement
100 ÷ 375 × 12 = 3.2 km

Distance
100 ÷ 375 × 7 = 1.86 km

3200 × 440,000 ÷ 1866 = 754,555 m/s (Massively Hypersonic+)

The result isn't too far off, so it's consistent.
Anyways I'll give a thread about teyvat's size when it was a problem right here

Put me on disagree with this calc, teyvat is minimized and especially yeah it would be consistent with the in-game distance but we're not using that if we're using the height of the characters as the assumptions. But here lies the problem, in-game distance is inconsistent and teyvat is way bigger than that
That scene is from a cutscene, which has nothing to do with anything in-game. Upscaling the distance by a large amount than what it actually seems in a cutscene would just be unreasonable.
We literally have this feat accepted right here so we're using this as the distance
• Movement × Projectile Speed ÷ Distance

Pixel Scaling
Entrance to Guili in km = 100 km
Entrance to Guili in px = 375px

Movement
100 ÷ 375 × 12 = 3.2 km

Distance
100 ÷ 375 × 7 = 1.86 km

3200 × 440,000 ÷ 1866 = 754,555 m/s (Massively Hypersonic+)

The result isn't too far off, so it's consistent.
If you’re using inflated distances then you’ll have to get it accepted first. And Aether isn’t half a staircase away from Raiden; he’s rather on the top of the staircase if you rewatch the clip.
Anyways I'll give a thread about teyvat's size when it was a problem right here
That thread wasn’t accepted.

Disagree with scaling anyone to Kazuha's feat, it was done with a temporary buff and the feat is him literally blitzing Raiden

Disagree with scaling anyone to Kazuha's feat, it was done with a temporary buff and the feat is him literally blitzing Raiden
blitzing Raiden
Raiden casually reacted to him and retaliated with a secondary treatment; Kazuha barely blocked that attack. If she was really blitzed then Kazuha would’ve at least hit her with his blade.

That scene is from a cutscene, which has nothing to do with anything in-game. Upscaling the distance by a large amount than what it actually seems in a cutscene would just be unreasonable.
I said it's minimized, it doesn't matter if it's from a cutscene or not. Because the true size definitely isn't that.
If you’re using inflated distances then you’ll have to get it accepted first. And Aether isn’t half a staircase away from Raiden; he’s rather on the top of the staircase if you rewatch the clip.
The 6-C attack potency calc was accepted for raiden and it was that calc using keqing's statement so I don't see why it would have to be accepted first. Anyways pretty sure I took like atleast 25% and not like half.
That thread wasn’t accepted.
Well maybe if you would be kind enough to read more before jumping into a conclusion you would have known those were rejected because of teyvat's actual size being an issue.

Saying "barely" here feels disingenious, he wasn't even paying attention to Raiden (was looking at his visions) at that moment and still reacted to her attack
And he was on-guard for over a second before Raiden attacked. Like I said before, if it was a blitz then Kazuha would’ve land a strike on her, he didn’t so it clearly wasn’t.
I said it's minimized, it doesn't matter if it's from a cutscene or not. Because the true size definitely isn't that.
The size minimisation has little to no relevancy to do with the lore but rather with game mechanics.
The 6-C attack potency calc was accepted for raiden and it was that calc using keqing's statement so I don't see why it would have to be accepted first. Anyways pretty sure I took like atleast 25% and not like half.
12/7 = 1.7x

That is not 25 percent, but rather 58.3 percent.
Well maybe if you would be kind enough to read more before jumping into a conclusion you would have known those were rejected because of teyvat's actual size being an issue.
I’ll be appreciative if you stop pulling in irrelevant non-concluded threads into this.

And he was on-guard for over a second before Raiden attacked. Like I said before, if it was a blitz then Kazuha would’ve land a strike on her, he didn’t so it clearly wasn’t.
He didn't strike her because he wasn't trying to, he was trying to save the Traveler and Paimon so he blocked her sword

He didn't strike her because he wasn't trying to, he was trying to save the Traveler and Paimon so he blocked her sword
And if he really was far faster, why is he struggling and couldn’t get out of the clash? He could clearly just make other vectors of attacks and defenses without Raiden noticing, but that clearly isn’t the case.

Also, put the video on slow-mo and you can see Raiden adjusting her position from attacking Traveler to defending against Kazuha.

The discussion is about whether Kazuha attacked Raiden or aimed at the sword? Honestly, it's pretty obvious that Kazuha aimed for the sword, as his goal was to save the Traveler, and not attack Raiden.
And if you look at their position during the "clash" of swords, Raiden is still in the same line, and Kazuha is in a defensive position, if he tried to attack Raiden, he would have to aim in a different place instead of the same one straight that Raiden was already attacking.

Last edited:
And if he really was far faster, why is he struggling and couldn’t get out of the clash?
Because the clash itself is a strength thing not speed thing
He could clearly just make other vectors of attacks and defenses without Raiden noticing, but that clearly isn’t the case.
he couldn't because he wanted to blokc her strike before it hit Traveler and then couldn't get out of the clash because of the strength difference

In fact, Kazuha's position is very reminiscent of some Kenjutsu defensive positions, despite being a little different, such as Suwari-No-Tori.
Even though Kazuha is standing up, and holding the handle of the sword, although it is obvious that it is to have a stronger grip on the sword.

Edit: I just found this video/short, which I believe is a better visual representation of the defense used by Kazuha, since the two people in the video used the same attack and defense as Raiden and Kazuha. With the difference being that Kazuha holds the sword differently, to obtain more strength when wielding the sword.

Last edited:
In fact, Kazuha's position is very reminiscent of some Kenjutsu defensive positions, despite being a little different, such as Suwari-No-Tori.
Even though Kazuha is standing up, and holding the handle of the sword, although it is obvious that it is to have a stronger grip on the sword.
ELHeqsBXkAE7YcB.jpg

Man pulled out actual IRL sword moves to debunk this

Edit: I just found this video/short, which I believe is a better visual representation of the defense used by Kazuha, since the two people in the video used the same attack and defense as Raiden and Kazuha. With the difference being that Kazuha holds the sword differently, to obtain more strength when wielding the sword.
I dont rly see why is this debunking a speed feat(if thats the arg here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back