• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach runs a shonen gauntlet

Naeblis495 said:
i agree that he doesn't solo MB but that is not because of Kumagawa .
More like iihiko stomping the shit out of him.Potentially Ajimu too .
Yeah kumagawa gets yeeted.

Pretty sure he can't beat Mahou Sensei Negima.

Toriko is a big maybe, depending on how effective Midora's Mirror Neurons are.

HoRaOra9087 said:
BakiHanma18 said:
Damage3245 said:
Impossible to know for certain.
Why? I don't see resistance to power null or concept manip on his page
We're talking about Yhwach not Ichibe
My bad, Yhwach resists Concept manip, but he doesn't have it. But Midora can't deal with Fate manip, Power null, or Reality Warping, so Toriko gets solo'd

Damage3245 said:
Pretty sure he can't beat Mahou Sensei Negima.
It's ben a while since i've read MSN but i don't remember anything particulary op about it . Did it got a sequel or something ?

Naeblis495 said:
It's ben a while since i've read MSN but i don't remember anything particulary op about it . Did it got a sequel or something ?
Yup, it's got a sequel UQ Holder. Features plenty of nice hax like cutting through concepts, absolute invulnerability via divine protection, time travel / manipulation, soul-infecting parasites, and post-death possession.

oh yeah ,sound pretty strong indeed. I will need to read it someday . Is the sequel finished already or still in publication ?

Depending on the willpower of the person she's affecting, it does take a while for her to fully possess them.

But she also has soul-infection / possession / corruption attacks in general.

@Damage

I don't remember anything like that. I think you are referring to the assimilation thing where if they touch the black puddle. Ialda litterally chased Negi in their first encounter in the asteroid in timeline 2 where his classmates saves him from Ialda (Chao timestopping, Chisame sacrificing herself, etc.)

Correct me if I'm wrong tho. It's been a while since I've read it

@Generic

Yes it is

Anyway i'm unsure if Fate counted as Shounen but if it is then Yhwach can't solo the verse

Reiatsu crush are useless since most of the servants are resisted chaos tide from Tiamat

This is obvious but, he can't solo Saint Seiya and Dragonball. And if we consider non-canon official material he might not solo Naruto and One Piece.

Idk if he can solo D Gray Man and Highschool DXD.

And last but not least, he can't solo my fanfiction KHR verse ovo

Who besides Infinite Zamasu and DB Heroes god tiers Yhwach can't beat? And in Naruto?

DXD is not really a shounen, but with my knowledge I think he stomps the verse

SpookyShadow said:
Who besides Infinite Zamasu and DB Heroes god tiers Yhwach can't beat? And in Naruto?

DXD is not really a shounen, but with my knowledge I think he stomps the verse
He most definitely stomps DxD.

Also,

"Who besides Infinite Zamasu and DB Heroes god tiers Yhwach can't beat?"

Anyone who can blitz him and use hakai. Unless he has soem kind of passive hax I'm forgeting.

I could have swore I heard from a bleach fan that Yhwach's isn't passive. anyhow it would also have to have the range to do stuff before he's one-shot.

^yup .

All special powers he see with the precog he understand them , so he "know" exactly what a power is about and how it work even if it's not explicit and all power he "know" can't be used against him , bring him harm or defeat him .

All of that is passive.

The fate hax is what isn't passive .

All of which only showed up only once or twice in the series itself hilariously.

So long as you attack him from behind you should be good, since Yhwach was incapable of nulling Ichigo's attack.

he can't powernull raw energy or AP , only hax . And Aizen was messing with his precog with KS , wich he put on Yhwach before he regained the Almighty .

Had Yhwach not seen Aizen before the final fight , he would have won .

Back