• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach runs a shonen gauntlet

Alright. So, as also established earlier with Infinite Zamasu, he likely wouldn't be able to solo Dragon Ball, but due to his hax, Dragon Ball is not defeating him. The games are a bit more qeustionable but those aren't being counted.

Some isekai count as shounen too. So I'll just name those off.

He can't beat Slime, Shield Hero, and Instant Death.

Don't know about Overlord, Tsuki ga Michibiku, or Death March.

And he probably loses to some other ones I've read before I started making profiles.

Yhwach stomps Overlord, rest idk, not too knowledgeable about isekais.

Why can't he beat Shield Hero? If he really can't, could Soul King?

"Yhwach stomps Overlord."

I said I didn't know because iirc correctly OvO has some kind of passive fear hax or mind manipulation. I don't remeber how good it is exactly though.

Which is the same reason why I said I don't know with Tsuki ga michibiku. Passive mind hax with potency at least in the high tens of millions, possibly over 100 million.

He would only crush her avatar, the second her true form tries to enter the universe Soul King gets killed via her mere existence.

"I said I didn'tg know because iirc correctly, OvO has some kind of passive fear hax or mind manipulation. I don't remeber how good it is exactly though. "

Does it work on Non-Corporeals?

I'm incredibly surprised Yhwach has no resistance to mindhax, though he can null

Firephoenixearl said:
I mean it says "it needed 8 universes to merge to handle her existence". Doesn't sound 3D if you ask me.
Sounds like typical isekai plot

Fair enough, but in that case she needs some abilities added

Epsilon R said:
What his reiatsu crush range? And does he Resist Time-Stop?
Probably planetary but otherwise 20+km is the feat for high 6-C characthers preparing to fight.

And unless the time stop is also passive , it would get nulled , yes .

Pretty sure that's 4D, I think this reasoning was given on why he incons his only current incon (his nulling of the thousand nights saved up is considered 4D)

Time hax is not 4d. It's 1D cus it only affects time, not 4dimensions.

Medaka has 4d hax cus she can erase things (3D objects) from all of time. Making the erasure 4d.

If they are really higher dimension beings , then yeah and it's hilarious to think about Yhwach getting stomped by freacking tops

But if they just have low 2-C stats , then Yhwach can still hax them with the Love and mind control them given that their most powerfull characthers rago and hagane( it say so on the beyblade page) don't resist it .

preety sure he aint soloing them, misogi said the color blue dosent exist and the sky turned white thats CRAZY

i agree that he doesn't solo MB but that is not because of Kumagawa .

More like iihiko stomping the shit out of him with rubber bands.Potentially Ajimu too .

Back