• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach potential circular scaling

Yhwach's durability is rated as Moon level likely far higher via scaling to Aizen, however Aizen is rated as having Moon level likely higher durability via scaling off Yhwach's attack potency which is at least Planet level. Wouldn't this count as circular reasoning, as Yhwach's durability is scaled to a weaker character as that weaker character was able to survive his attacks despite that characters durability being lower than Yhwach's attack potency?

If I am mistaken in this case I apolagize for any inconvenience caused.

I may be wrong, but I believe this is how it works.

Yhwach's casual AP is Moon level.

Aizen has comparable AP to Yhwach's.

And Yhwach survived an attack from Aizen.

While the current way it's explained may seem a bit circular. It's really just Yhwach survived an attack from someone whose AP is comparable to his. The scaling is fine.

I believe your correct in that, but do you think the justification should be changed?

It Goes Yhwach is casual moon - Aizen scales to this feat - Aizen has moon durability for tanking hits off Yhwach - Yhwach has moon level durability via scaling from Aizen. Wouldn't it make more sense to not scale him to Aizen in this sense and have his durability as moon level regardless?

I'm not too sure. It'd be best to ask one of the admins more knowledgable on Bleach if you want the justifications changed.

However the current scaling makes sense. Both of them have attacks of comparable power and both of them have survived each others' attacks.

I think that you can ask LordAizenSama, KuuIchigo, and Kkapoios about this.

I don't remember Yhwach surviving an attack from Aizen. I don't even remember Aizen landing a single blow on Yhwach. The scaling is off by a long shot.

Aizen tanked Yhwach's darkness and was later Injured by Yhwach's strike to the chest, and Striking Strength=Dura.

It's fine as it is unless someone wants to reword it.

Well, a clarification to avoid future misunderstandings would be appreciated.

I was always sure that it came from Yhwach having Moon level casual AP and hence moon level durability, ichigo was able to bisect yhwach twice which gives him moon level AP, and so Aizen gets moon level AP via powerscaling from ichigo.

On this topic, I was wondering why yhwach only got planet level ap and not durability? If he was going to destroy all 3 worlds, he should atleast be able to tank that destruction, no?

I've thought about that but it's unclear exactly how he was going to do that. And he could have revived himself with The Almighty.

Back