• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tatsumaki’s scaling revision.

Wrong she flat out can’t sense energy very good also saying she’s her sister so we automatically assume she’s amazing is a fallacy she literally doesn’t even know her sisters full power as when she said she’s going all out she was wrong meaning you typed all this for no reason as that literally debunks your

Also you contradicted yourself bruh literally naming examples of people she can’t sense their powers then say her sensing ability is amazing despite not being able to sense people lol

There’s 0 proof as why we should trust anything she says when her sensing track record is horrible she has no cred to her name end of discussion
You didn't read my post if your saying I contradicted myself. Saying she should know her sisters power because she is familiar with her sister is also in no way a fallacy. Its a standard assumption to assume people close to each other know things about one another.

You didn't read my post if your saying I contradicted myself. Saying she should know her sisters power because she is familiar with her sister is also in no way a fallacy. Its a standard assumption to assume people close to each other know things about one another.
just ignore him.

people will eventually arrive

he will keep repeating the same thing again and again

Back