• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is more about Sonic and his other goons like Knuckles for example. So let's get to it!

Knuckles:

For Knuckles, I think we should add Size Manipulation do to him using items like "Grow" and "Shrink" from his game, Knuckles' Chaotix.

https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Grow

https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Shrink

Knuckles also has an ability in SA2 where he locks an opponent in some stasis lock. Which I think should be limited Time Manipulation imo. Or something else.

Knuckles should also have his own Piko Piko Hammer from SA3 (Sonic Advance 3). Along with the fact he has his own chao and such. Video source if you're curious: https://youtu.be/QYEZ_ye6IQU?t=369

I also have some badass renders for Knuckles right here:

https://www.deviantart.com/nibroc-rock/art/Knuckles-Angry-2017-Legacy-Render-703104819

https://www.deviantart.com/nibroc-rock/art/Knuckles-2018-Legacy-Render-759292569

Sonic:

Sonic should be High 1-A for defeating Solaris and if you disagree you're a bigot. Jk Jk.

But seriously though, Sonic also has even more abilities that has been overlooked too from SA3. Not only he should get his own chao, but he can summon a snowboard that he uses to grind rails and can form his own inpenetrable bubble shield. Yeah, inpenetrable...

Sonic should have Afterimage Creation via Boost Mode. Other characters like Knuckles, Cream, Blaze, and the like should have this ability too.

And in Sonic Colors DS, it should be noted that Sonic can summon springs, spiked balls, and one hit kill items via Game Land. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0VClP6_FpQ

Tails:

Same for Tails, he should gain all the abilities he has previously shown in the Advance games. Boost mode, homing attack, his own chao, piko piko hammer, etc.

Here's some Tails' renders to replace some of the ones we have currently:

https://www.deviantart.com/sonitles/art/Recolor-Super-Tails-162850543

https://www.deviantart.com/nibroc-rock/art/Tails-2018-Legacy-Render-752654119

Everyone Else:

Anyone who has appeared in Sonic Rivals 1-2 should have all of these items added to their profiles. If Silver and Espio has them on their profiles, then the remaining 6 characters should have them as well. Here's a link: https://sonic.fandom.com/wiki/Power-Up

The power ups are...

Fire Manipulation with Fire (Can be shot as a projectile or formed as a shield)

Ice Manipulation with Ice (Can be shot as a projectile or placed as a mine)

Air Manipulation with Wind (Can be shot out to trail after an opponent or placed as a trap)

Electricity Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement with Lightning (Can be used to immediately zap an opponent or deployed as decoy rings, with both leading to temporary paralysis)

Perception Manipulation with Illusion (Can be used to affect the enemy directly or placed as a mine)

Limited Magnetism Manipulation with Magnet (Used to attract nearby rings)

Homing Attack with Mine

Not to mention, any other characters that appeared in Sonic Jump (2012) should have Ring Time and the Bomb. Items that were also added onto Silver and Blaze's profiles.

Oh and add Nigh-Invulnerability to anyone who has a super form. Cause that should be a no brainer by many.

Also instead of profiles, can the Black Knight counterparts of characters be separate keys to be more efficient and less tedious? That's what I believe though.

Take a look will you? Agree or Disagree?

I will definitely be taking part in this. But please give me some moment, I have a sermon to be in as of right now.

Also can we add nigh invulnerability to the Super forms? Since they're suppose to be invulnerable to attacks that aren't equal to the Emeralds' power? Like Solaris attacks can harm you, but a pit of spikes or other bosses can't.

I agree with... Practically everything here. Neutral on Game Land, and I disagree with making the Camelot Reality versions of the characters as keys. Good job, though.

@Violet You can always edit it the Nigh-Invulnerability into OP so it can be made more clear.

Game land didn't actually happen. It's a sim on the fake amusement park that justifies the multiplayer.

Cause I'm sitting on my fat ass thinking "Where's invulnerability on the super forms?"

Also is teleporting someone to another location BFR? If so, shouldn't that be another option for Silver when BFRing someone?

VioletVoid100 said:
Cause I'm sitting on my fat ass thinking "Where's invulnerability on the super forms?"
Also is teleporting someone to another location BFR? If so, shouldn't that be another option for Silver when BFRing someone?
It can be.

Dunno if we consider stuff from Knuckles' Chaotix since it was pretty much retconned out in Sonic Heroes. Also, pretty sure only Cream has a Chao which can shapeshift to match whoever you're playing as.

That's as far as my knowledge goes.

A shapeshifting chao? Cream has only one pet chao and that's Cheese. The chaos the other characters have are their own with their respective colors. And the story may be retconned (Idk since that's a claim that just...appeared out of nowhere), but the characters should have the same abilities. I mean look at Silver with 06.

@Violet Under that power-up link, you should have a list of hax that they get. I'll do it for you, and you can edit it into the OP.

Air Manipulation with Wind (Can be shot out to trail after an opponent or placed as a trap)

Electricity Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement with Lightning (Can be used to immediately zap an opponent or deployed as decoy rings, with both leading to temporary paralysis)

Perception Manipulation with Illusion (Can be used to affect the enemy directly or placed as a mine)

Homing Attack with Mine

Well I delved into the OP board, and I have to ask, where is the justification that we can use a mobile game?

ShakeResounding said:
@Violet Under that power-up link, you should have a list of hax that they get. I'll do it for you, and you can edit it into the OP.

Homing Attack with Mine
Maybe tomorrow. I'm tired

It's not like they're confirmed non-canon. Plus the characters can still use abilities regardless of canoncity. Look at Silver with 06.

Point proven. Everything else seems fine but something about the nigh invulnerability is rubbing me the wrong way.

VioletVoid100 said:
Also can we add nigh invulnerability to the Super forms? Since they're suppose to be invulnerable to attacks that aren't equal to the Emeralds' power? Like Solaris attacks can harm you, but a pit of spikes or other bosses can't.
Since the emeralds now has different tiers, would the super users be only invulnerable to things lower than that a certain tier like 5-A, or would they scale to its fullest potential, which is 2-C?

If accepted, I think it would be scaled to their different tiers.

I don't really see anything going against it aside from the health bar mechanic in Unleashed. But that was once out of every single other showing of Super Sonic, as he's usually only seen being knocked back and losing a small amount of rings.

I think it would still be useful. Sonic in his 5-A key isn't going to be thrown into a match against a 4-A. That, and constant 2-C invulnerability for Super Sonic no matter the tier doesn't seem right.

I mean Sonic is in pretty low ends in his tier. In 5-A he's only in the yottatons, so whenever he does get in matches where the opponent is usually going to have the AP advantage it's not going to help as it's going to be greater than the Emeralds' power. Catch my drift?

Well I don't see anything wrong with it, so I guess everything is fine and dandy with this thread.

ShakeResounding said:
If accepted, I think it would be scaled to their different tiers.
I don't really see anything going against it aside from the health bar mechanic in Unleashed. But that was once out of every single other showing of Super Sonic, as he's usually only seen being knocked back and losing a small amount of rings.
It's an outlier.

MYHERO said:
I mean Sonic is in pretty low ends in his tier. In 5-A he's only in the yottatons, so whenever he does get in matches where the opponent is usually going to have the AP advantage it's not going to help as it's going to be greater than the Emeralds' power. Catch my drift?
Which is why I believe Sonic in Base Form should be given the 5-A tier. But this site doesn't like a strong Game Sonic.

Also question: Do you guys think Sonic sensing danger via his quills is something only Sonic can do or the other hedgehog kind can do as well (Like Shadow, Amy, and Silver having this ability)?

Most of this stuff is fine, doubt about the Land stuff / same for Knuckles Chaotix. For now the quill stuff is something only Sonic showed, if in a future Sonic game another of them showed this it can apply to the others, for the Super form it varies, sometimes is a durability thing, another is invulnerability via game mechanic, another time is seemingly not.

@Dark Do you think it would be best to give the Super Form possible Invulnerability with a brief explanation as to why on the profile?

Back