• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
ShakeResounding said:
@Dark Wouldn't that be game mechanics? Rings are only mentioned in-canon once for a throwaway line in Generations.
The thing with Archie Metal Overlord seems like speculation. If anything, that would be a Post-Gen only sort of thing due to Metal Overlord not even existing in the Pre-Gen continuity.
Rings are canon. They are used for currency and making ships. But NEVER as a source of energy for the Super forms since the Emeralds have unlimited power.

But since the invulnerability is still debatable on both sides, can I at least add these abilities on their profiles that got accepted?

VioletVoid100 said:
But since the invulnerability is still debatable on both sides, can I at least add these abilities on their profiles that got accepted?
What abilities?

Okay. I suppose that should be fine then.

What other character profiles need to be updated from this? It has to be done properly.

Just to reiterate: When updating pages it is very important that all of the relevant profiles get updated, or there will be an inconsistency between them.

Okay. So you will update all of the relevant game Sonic profiles?

Okay. I will unlock the 3 profiles that you asked for then. Tell me here when you are done.

I've finished Sonic's additions, as well as cleaned up his profile to make it look more organized. I've also added the abilities to Tails, but I haven't changed his renders.

Never said I wanted him to be tier 2.

I said his profile was unlocked because he doesn't have a tier 2 key. Tier 2 profiles get automatically locked.

@Ant I've just added in a missing item for Sonic, so you can lock up his profile now. Tails just needs his pictures changed and he'll be done.

Back