• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yooooooo.... I'm back with another Arrowverse CRT.

But this time, it's far from inconsequential.

It was brought to my attention by @ElixirBlue that the Powers and Abilities section of the Flash's page are kind of... unorganized. We need to organize the stats and abilties, and I thought a CRT would help us to better be able to do so. So yeah, we should probably fix that.

Down below, I'll list the stats we agree upon for each key:

Season 1: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Superhuman Speed, Time Travel, Enhanced Senses, Air Manipulation, Electricity Manipulation, Afterimage Creation, Intangibility, Regeneration (Low-Mid)

Season 2 (Pre-Tachyon Enhancement): All previous abilities plus Afterimage Creation, Electricity Manipulation, Acausality (Type 1)

Season 2 (Post-Tachyon Enhancement): All previous abilities plus Duplication, Summoning (Can summon time remnants from a future that no longer exists), Portal Creation

Season 3: All previous abilities plus Rage Power

Season 4: All previous abilities plus Electricity Absorption (Can absorb electrical energy to boost his own speed), Power Bestowal (Can share the Speed Force with others by focusing his "Speed Force Aura" through others, giving them indefinite or temporary superhuman speed, a slowed down perception of time, increased regeneration, and likely many other abilities)

Season 5: All previous abilities plus Resistance to Antimatter Manipulation (Survived crashing into an antimatter wall with a scratch, whereas a normal person would have been completely destroyed)

I kind of put some stuff there to start us off. Feel free to let me know if anything needs changing.

Last edited:
Following. This was brought up because I was trying to figure out what an Ace Attorney had to deal with just from the 1st key.

i watched Season 1, one sec, lemme see what’s up...
In this key, his Electricity is limited to his Lightning Trail, as he can’t throw Lightning in Season 1. He can’t use Power Bestowal (learns that in, like, season 4 iirc.), he didn’t know the Invisibility trick or his Summoning stuff yet, and I’m like 95% sure he doesn’t do Afterimage Creation on purpose this season. Everything else seems normal.
Limited Electricity Manipulation in the first key, not combat applicable?

Yeah, if I recall correctly he doesn’t use it in combat. He only learns to actually weaponize the Lightning in like season 2-3 from Jay Garrick last time I checked.

I agree with non-combat applicable electricity manipulation. The only person he hurt with it was Farooq, but that was by nature of his electricity absorption ability.

Anyways, I think that Afterimage Creation is a Season 2 ability, but I can't remember if it was Pre-Tachyon or Post-Tachyon.

Rage Power would be a Season 3 ability, since he used it against Savitar, if I recall correctly.

Electricity Absorption, Forcefield Generation and Power Bestowal are all Season 4 abilities.

Just going off the top of my head here...

Isn’t the Forcefield something that always worked, he just only displayed the ability in Season 4? Or am I wrong somehow? I may need to rewatch to get more info.

Isn’t the Forcefield something that always worked, he just only displayed the ability in Season 4? Or am I wrong somehow? I may need to rewatch to get more info.
Could be. They did mention how he generates the Speed Force with each step he takes when bringing up the Speed Force aura. Could be wrong, though, I'm just going off energy right now.

I added more to the original post. Let me know if you guys think anything else needs to be edited or if things need to be moved around a bit more.

I think his resistance to heat and cold was also something he displayed in Season 1, too, when he fought Snart and Rory and tanked their respective guns before dashing out of the way so the beams would cancel themselves out.

He was unaffected by them?
OK, perhaps "tanked" was poor terminology. He felt it, yes, but he did take it like a champ. Let me see if I can find the clip I'm referring to.

From the looks of it, he endures both blasts, but then seems relatively unharmed afterwards. His suit was jacked up afterwards, though.

Actually, it looks like he ran off before it could do damage. Like running your bare hand through magma and not getting burned because of your sweat vapors.

It's the other 2 that actually got blasted back by each other's attacks which I find more impressive.

He looked like he felt it earlier on. He kind of winced in pain when getting blasted by both of them.

Anyways, I think that Afterimage Creation is a Season 2 ability, but I can't remember if it was Pre-Tachyon or Post-Tachyon.

Rage Power would be a Season 3 ability, since he used it against Savitar, if I recall correctly.

Electricity Absorption, Forcefield Generation and Power Bestowal are all Season 4 abilities.

Just going off the top of my head here...
Afterimage is pre-tachyon IIRC. Pretty sure rage power is season 5 and forcefield is season 6.

It's the other 2 that actually got blasted back by each other's attacks which I find more impressive.
Fun tidbit, Snart’s and Rory’s guns crossing streams overpowered possessed Nora’s telekinesis which blocked an attack from a freaky Friday Firestorm and should be comparable to her dad’s (Low 7-B) and Ray said their only chance at beating Nora was to replicate the crossing stream effect. So they basically both tanked low 7-B attacks here, sadly enough an outlier of course.

Afterimage is pre-tachyon IIRC. Pretty sure rage power is season 5 and forcefield is season 6.
I was thinking of Rage Power for Season 3 because Barry was PO'd and able to keep up with Savitar, despite him being portrayed as far faster earlier. This is after they said that Wally was their best bet of keeping up with him and that Barry wouldn't be able to go fast enough to save Iris.

We also don't have a Season 6 key for the Flash, iirc.

Hmm. That’d need to be CRT’ed since I thought that would just be him getting naturally faster and I have proof for that which I’ll bring up at a later time. The rage power was mainly added for his AP increase when channeling his lightning into his fists when fighting Cicada.

We need to work on a lot of CW yeah. Anyways Forcefield is season 6.

Back