• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yes, You Can Chuckle: Knuckles the Echidna [Vol. 1, Pt. 3 - Sonic Profile Revision Series]

Rad Red
Hey, everyone! You've read the title, which means you know the deal by now. I'm continuing my crusade to revise the ensemble Sonic cast. And who else would be worthy of the third spot than the redsidential powerhouse? Alright, that was the only bad joke I'll make, put down the pitchforks.

This is Knuckles' current profile. Here is the revised profile.

Need I say more? 48 hour countdown starting... Now. Discuss!

Staff Agree: @Starter_Pack

Staff Neutral:

Staff Disagree:

Last edited:
sonic-boom-knuckles.gif

Finally Knuckles is relevant again outside unfunny and overused memes.

I overall agree with the addtions for my 2nd favourite Sonic character, I do have a few of nickpicks but I won't bog down the CRT with each one but these two stuck out the most for me:

• Weapon Proficiency (With his own Piko Piko Hammer, which he can utilize when paired with Amy).

*I feel like Knuckles' trade mark Shovel claws make more sense as the weapon proficiency example imo.

• Resistance to Death Manipulation (Super Forms are able to withstand the Eyes of Solaris, which instantly kill those who touch it)

*Also shouldn't Super Knux have layered (I'm still not a big fan of "layer hax") resistance to Death Manipulation? Since the Eyes of Solaris can insta-kill base form characters that can survive Void's death hax in Sonic Shuffle?

Overall a deserving CRT for one of the best and among the most misunderstood Sonic characters also...

^If someone can make a Vs thread where essentially Sonic Seppeku is actually a deciding factor, they're truly one of a kind (Also I will actually give mad props and probably have to unironically give Sonic Boom a "second chance" ugh).

Finally Knuckles is relevant again outside unfunny and overused memes.

I overall agree with the addtions for my 2nd favourite Sonic character, I do have a few of nickpicks but I won't bog down the CRT with each one but these two stuck out the most for me:
Excellent, some feedback! Good thing I have some spare time and a laptop.
Weapon Proficiency (With his own Piko Piko Hammer, which he can utilize when paired with Amy).

• I feel like Knuckles' trade mark Shovel claws make more sense as the weapon proficiency example imo.
Good idea, I'll mention those.
Resistance to Death Manipulation (Super Forms are able to withstand the Eyes of Solaris, which instantly kill those who touch it)
Also shouldn't Super Knux have layered (I'm still not a big fan of "layer hax") resistance to Death Manipulation? Since the Eyes of Solaris can insta-kill base form characters that can survive Void's death hax in Sonic Shuffle?
It is, I guess I'll note it better in the resistance.
^If someone can make a Vs thread where essentially Sonic Seppeku is actually a deciding factor, they're truly one of a kind (Also I will actually give mad props and probably have to unironically give Sonic Boom a "second chance" ugh).
Mfw I'll argue they can pull it out of Hammerspace and bait their enemy into attacking it

Minor thing but I wouldn’t use the Chaos 6 fight for MHA, since apparently it’s the only boss where the double damage applies so it arguably doesn’t count as a universal boost in the context of SA1.

Minor thing but I wouldn’t use the Chaos 6 fight for MHA, since apparently it’s the only boss where the double damage applies so it arguably doesn’t count as a universal boost in the context of SA1.
This is incorrect, you can use those attacks for double damage on any boss iirc

The wikia isn't a source. I remember dealing double damage against the Egg Viper with the LSA (Before it kills you because that move sucks in that fight).

No offense but, at this present moment your word has the same credibility as the wiki. Visual evidence would be nice.

No offense but, at this present moment your word has the same credibility as the wiki. Visual evidence would be nice.
No offense as well, but at that rate find a clip yourself instead of relying on others to find it for you since YOU mentioned it.

I've actually played the game. It does double damage. And I'm out so I won't be able to get a clip for it.

Considering my Amy revision was approved with 2, and with everything far better in terms of being sourced, I'll apply this later today when I get the chance.

Following.
Btw, out of curiosity, was there ever a way to kill those ghosts in Sandopolis?
I'd find out my self but I can't find my disc of Sonic Mega Collection (Rest In Power, copy of SMC that I played on my Wii since I was a toddler)

Back