• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Out of all her moves, her bones that turn what they touch to ash, genjutsu, etc, you choose Almighty push? Lol.

Anyhow, Almighty push is ineffective for any number of reasons. Regening from the damage. Seizing control of her body so she can't move. Kiyomaru seeing it coming with precognition. Blocking with Rashirudo. Flying out of the way with Umagon's shin spell. Almighty push is extremely ineffective here. Her hax is what gives her the best chance here, not her AP.

Bump.

Litentric Teon said:
Out of all her moves, her bones that turn what they touch to ash, genjutsu, etc, you choose Almighty push? Lol.
Anyhow, Almighty push is ineffective for any number of reasons. Regening from the damage. Seizing control of her body so she can't move. Kiyomaru seeing it coming with precognition. Blocking with Rashirudo. Flying out of the way with Umagon's shin spell. Almighty push is extremely ineffective here. Her hax is what gives her the best chance here, not her AP.

Bump.
Kaguya Tskes this with Hair Senbon (Since Almighty Push is Ineffective):

[http:// http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZsWsP0cGU...C84gmby-5oU16b8-KXPFPgCHM/s16000/0680-016.png

LMAOOOOO....I'm just playing. What's Kiyomaru's Durability? Does it scale from Gash?

If he dies, what happens to Gash? I mean, Kaguya could instantly freeze him and Gash inside a glacier, but In Character, she does that as a Defensive Tactic.

Can he fly? Or only Gash?

Kiyomaru just kinda rides on Gash. Though when they were in space I could've sworn he was standing in space by himself.

If Kiyomaru dies, it is presumed that Gash would be given a new partner. But we have no clue who that would be.

Also, remember that Kiyomaru has fantastic precog. So anything that Kaguya would do he would already know of. And he'd likely know the functionality of whatever is about to happen as well.

Litentric Teon said:
Kiyomaru just kinda rides on Gash. Though when they were in space I could've sworn he was standing in space by himself.
If Kiyomaru dies, it is presumed that Gash would be given a new partner. But we have no clue who that would be.

Also, remember that Kiyomaru has fantastic precog. So anything that Kaguya would do he would already know of. And he'd likely know the functionality of whatever is about to happen as well.
Well, it's just her instantly warping them into another dimension. Emphasis on "instantly".

I mean, I recall her grabbing Naruto and Sasuke from behind. As well as opening portals.

But regardless, when the battle starts, Kiyo will ask himself how to win, and Kaguya will start with something, probably a dimension shift if that's what she started with against Naruto and Sasuke. But the time they're in that dimension, Kiyo will have an answer, and will be casting a spell. Besides, that's her only technique that seems "instant" that I can recall.

Litentric Teon said:
I mean, I recall her grabbing Naruto and Sasuke from behind. As well as opening portals.
But regardless, when the battle starts, Kiyo will ask himself how to win, and Kaguya will start with something, probably a dimension shift if that's what she started with against Naruto and Sasuke. But the time they're in that dimension, Kiyo will have an answer, and will be casting a spell. Besides, that's her only technique that seems "instant" that I can recall.
Well, she can absorb any energy based attack. Not only this but does Gash have a Response to Genjutsu?

Doubtful. He does have Kyanchome's mind manip which is so strong that even if someone knows it's mind manip they're still fully affected by it.

But I also don't think Kaguya really uses genjutsu that much the way someone like Itachi does. And she can't have both Genjutsu and transporting them to another dimension as her first move. If she does the latter, Kiyomaru will already have the answer to beat her. Which is to simply control her body and hit her with something that would one shot her, severely damage her, something along those lines.

Not to mention that Kiyo is very perceptive and would probably ask himself what is up with her eyes regardless, which would give him all the information he needs. Kiyo abused the answer talker, always asking himself "How can we win?" "How can we avoid this?" "How does this work?" "What should we do next?"

He's baseline for the time being. Clear packs enough power to destroy the earth, and Gash one shot him with his most powerful spell. Though his other spells can harm him. However, given the nature of Clear's magic, it's very likely his spell would have vaporized the earth, but I'm not sure what that would be in joules or tons of tnt.

That's what I thought. But I'm not sure. His attack didn't actually hit the earth. It passed through, and would have destroyed, a fake earth.

I guess a more accurate tier for Final form Clear and Golden Book Gash would be, At least 5-B, possibly 4-C or whatever vaporizing the earth is, as Clear's spells have the annihilation element.

So wait...is Gash gonna be upgraded or what? Because if his tier is wrong, it's likely gonna need to be closed like Kaguya vs Toriko.

As it is now, Kaguya should one shot if he's baseline.

No. If Gash were to be upgraded, it would be as I proposed above: "At least 5-B', possibly 4-C.

Yeah. Issue is, Kaguya has to land an attack against rather outstanding precog. And I'm willing to bet that their final spell could one shot her as well. I don't believe she's that far above baseline judging from the calc I saw.

Litentric Teon said:
No. If Gash were to be upgraded, it would be as I proposed above: "At least 5-B', possibly 4-C.
Yeah. Issue is, Kaguya has to land an attack against rather outstanding precog. And I'm willing to bet that their final spell could one shot her as well. I don't believe she's that far above baseline judging from the calc I saw.
Which spell are you talking about again?

Maybe. Depends on how her absorption works. But then she would be consumed by hatred due to the true nature of Bao.

That's also...a lot to absorb. I highly doubt she can absorb something the size of a celestial object.

I had something else to say but I forgot it.

Litentric Teon said:
Maybe. Depends on how her absorption works. But then she would be consumed by hatred due to the true nature of Bao.
That's also...a lot to absorb. I highly doubt she can absorb something the size of a celestial object.

I had something else to say but I forgot it.
Absorbtion in Naruto negates the affects of whatever technique is being absorbed. Plus Kaguya is already consumed by Hatred, lol, that's literally her schtick.

I don't think size matters also, just the energy quantity. Kaguya can comfortably absorb 5-A energy.

Also, I don't think they'll have time to use it. Despite their Pre-Cog, if Kaguya uses Shinra Tensei, what is Gash's response when Kaguya is arguably 4x stronger than him. I don't see any defense they have standing up to Kaguya's AP unless it's Hax.

Nah, like the hatred literally turned Gash's body black and literally almost devoured him. Physically speaking. That's what would happen to her. Kinda like what happened to Madara, lol.

There's no reason for them not to. Their precog is rather ridiculous in terms of function. They do have hax like Yopopo's body puppetry or Kyanchome's mind manip. And being hit with stronger attacks will only matter but so much when they can continuously heal themselves with Danny's spell. A 4x AP gap isn't enough to do something that they can't just heal from. Like, they literally healed from Clear's durability negating attacks. So a 4x AP advantage won't harm them more than Clear did. And Gash's mantle is likely plenty durable enough to take such attacks.

I remembered what I was thinking about earlier. I was thinking of the fact that Bao can absorb attacks as well. I'm not sure why that would be relevant to her absorption. But it would need to be omnidirectional and not just from her hand. As absorbing something so large won't happen instantly, for the other parts of Bao can literally devour her as she's trying to devour it. Which isn't difficult given its size. Though I'd argue that size matters as siphoning the energy of a planet is different from siphoning the planet itself. Regardless of whether or not they are energetically the same.

Also, Kiyo and Gash have statistics amplification through not just Zaguruzemu, but also through simply pouring more heart power into their spells. It's potent enough that, in the first battle against Clear, Clear literally slapped away Gash's lowest high level spell, but amping it with heart energy bypassed his slap and actually dealt him damage. So it's fairly decent. And this logic applies to any spell of theirs that they use.

@Litentric

The issue is, absorption in Naruto negates the affects of techniques being absorbed. And Kaguya can absorb 5-A energy quite fast, the hatred consumption is likely not gonna occur because of that. Even then, it's already established in Naruto they have Resistance to such things. Naruto in his battle with Kurama was able to Resist Kurama's hatred consuming him.

Not saying it won't have any affect, just that Kaguya would be resistant, but her absorption would negate it regardless.

As far as AP goes, I doubt the attack would do any noticeable Damage to Kaguya if at all. And I disagree that Gash would Survive an attack near 4x stronger than anything he has at his strongest. But that's my opinion.

Gash may have some good hax, and they may have some good Pre-Cog, but all Kaguya has to do to win this is cast IT at the start of the match. 1 thought and GG unless Gash has a response to it. Seeing the Future doesn't mean he's going to be able to counter it.

I gotta vote Kaguya. She has the better Arsenal imho and counters for Gash's techniques. She has the AP/Durability advantage as well. If Gash can win, it's gonna be through out Haxxing her.

That's part of the thing. Her absorbing the technique is what will allow her to be devoured, as now it'll be inside of her and she'll be dealing with the hatred. The hatred doesn't come from the attack itself, but rather, is a product of the spell absorbing the hatred of so many demons its defeated. So in that sense, her negation would fail terribly. And absorbing 5-A energy doesn't account for absorbing a massive dragon larger than the moon. It's not something that she can just hold her palm out and absorb in a second. The thing will have plenty of time to devour her. If you can't show her absorbing something that massive in an unreactable timeframe, then there's no reason so assume she can here.

Nah, the attack would do some pretty extreme damage. Even without using the fact that a oneshot is at least 7.5 times whatever is being one shot, the way spells work in Gash bell is on a hierarchy (among other things like heart power). Gash's other golden book spells can harm Clear note, and this spell is massively superior to them. Despite them all being Shin class spells. And keep in mind that Gash's durability is higher than his AP due to being able to withstand attacks that should disintegrate his body with just his body alone. That one healing spell healed Gash in his totality. 4x isn't enough to one shot. So Gash will be fine.

I mean, when Kiyo starts the battle and asks himself how to win, he will know immediately what to do. He could cast the body puppetry spell and force her to closer her eyes. Clench her fists. Etc. Having a plausible answer for what Kaguya can do is all that's really needed. And given that the match isn't a stomp, he'll go for the only path to victory because his precog literally tells him that's what it is. Or if his mind manip works since it affects even those who know that its mind manip, then he would go for that.

Also, you've mentioned that Kaguya could start with like three different things now. IT, dimensional warping, shinra tensei. And I could've sworn that in other threads, it was argued that she doesn't start with IT.

Also, the battle takes place on an uninhabitated planet, with no god tree if it's necessary for IT.

All in all though, Thank you for your vote.

@Litentric

Has the spell been shown to do as you are saying? Devouring people by consuming them in hatred? Absorption in Naruto negates the effects of Jutsu used upon the person.

You are saying the hatred isn't an effect of this spell, so there must be proof of this. A statement or something.

Also, In Naruto, DC literally scales to Chakra Quantity. The 5-A energy Kaguya absorbed allowed her to create the ETSB, which whould allow her to create Dimensions, many times larger than Earth Size Planets. She absorbed that Energy in mere moments. The Quantity of Chakra Absorbed > The Quantity of Energy in that spell.

I'll get you the scan for the hatred thing.

Dodge a celestial object sized spell? Lol, I guess she would have to warp dimensions.

I'm also not saying that she can't absorb Bao. I'm saying that it wouldn't be instant merely because of its mass. She's never absorbed anything that large, so I don't think it would be instantaneous. Even Momoshiki absorbing something takes a quick sec iirc (And why can't they absorb things like the Susano'o again?)

Here ya go, bud

It's a little less than halfway down. Zeon's part is important, as he notes what would happen if the spell were to be inside of him instead of Gash. That he would've been devoured the same way that Gash is currently being devoured.

This chapter details what happens as Gash is devoured It actually seems like it would be far worse for Kaguya since she harbors so much hatred. Like, Gash is a kind demon child who hates the fact that Kiyo died and he wasn't strong enough to protect him. Kaguya has harbored hatred for what, a century? Lol, that's a lot to feed off of.

Looking back at this makes me realize that I should add limited empathic manip to his profile, as Bao literally eats the hatred of those it hits. Hence why it has so much hatred built up inside.

Litentric Teon said:
I'll get you the scan for the hatred thing.
Dodge a celestial object sized spell? Lol, I guess she would have to warp dimensions.

I'm also not saying that she can't absorb Bao. I'm saying that it wouldn't be instant merely because of its mass. She's never absorbed anything that large, so I don't think it would be instantaneous. Even Momoshiki absorbing something takes a quick sec iirc (And why can't they absorb things like the Susano'o again?)
@Bold, It's not that they can't, they just don't...they're chakra constructs, so it's fair game. That's what you'd call PIS or CIS, lol.

And she can teleport within the same dimension. Also, could you give me more context with the other 2 spells you mentioned?

Oh wow. I always wondered why they didn't. It didn't make sense to me, lol.

Oh, true. I forgot about her teleportation.

You mean the body puppetry spell and the mind manip spell? Sure.

I don't recall their names off the spells of my head, but when the body manip spell is cast, the target does whatever Gash does. So if Gash dances, Kaguya dances. If Gash punches himself, Kaguya punches herself. If Gash holds his breath, Kaguya holds her breath. Etc.

The mind manip spell is cast and it literally hijacks the opponents' mind(s) to make them see whatever Gash or Kiyo desire. Kyanchome (The original wielder of the spell) used this spell to eat other spells. Though Gash and Kiyo used this spell to literally create a false planet earth and the space around it to fool Clear. I'd imagine Kiyo using this spell to make Kaguya think she's changed dimensions when she really hasn't. The spell is potent enough to continue to affect the afflicted target or targets even once they realize it's an illusion.

And, of course, if you need scans I'll provide them. Though the mind manip one should be in the shame chapter where they use Shin Beruwan bao Zakeruga.

Litentric Teon said:
Here ya go, bud
It's a little less than halfway down. Zeon's part is important, as he notes what would happen if the spell were to be inside of him instead of Gash. That he would've been devoured the same way that Gash is currently being devoured.

This chapter details what happens as Gash is devoured It actually seems like it would be far worse for Kaguya since she harbors so much hatred. Like, Gash is a kind demon child who hates the fact that Kiyo died and he wasn't strong enough to protect him. Kaguya has harbored hatred for what, a century? Lol, that's a lot to feed off of.
1000 years Idk man...I don't Baou will have any affect on Kaguya. The spell was devouring Gash, sure, but it's different as he is the caster. The spell wasn't devouring anyone else. If Kaguya began to absorb it, the spell itself ceases to exist (Not in a literal sense, but you get what I mean). Without Baou's influence, that hatred pretty much does nothing, no?

Back