• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I will give this to Gash due to better AP (debatable), more range and a good stat amp that can hold his own against G&W and blitz him

If it takes a few seconds does that mean there's no way to stop it? Also still how many duplicates can he make?

Gash and Kiyo have already fought more than one opponent at once, so depending on how many he can make, i think that they can make a plan to work around that, since they normally need to outsmart or make a good strategy to beat the opponent

That really badly kills him against the number pad.

Since it just looks like a hammer and nothing different.

But if Kiyo notice that they have better projectiles and range than G&W (he will problaby notice this), he will try to use range attacks and will try to stay far away from him

That's depending on if G&W goes for a hammer right away of course. He could just, like, spam projectiles first which make Kiyo do the same

I mean G&W isn't an idiot

If an opponent is close by he can just thwap him with the hammer.

G&W also has flight so that's a nice mobility boon too

His flight is like pretty limited isn't it? How does he fly? Also I think SBA basically says they're pretty far apart and not at hammer swing distance

It's not actually, he has wings (Legend of Zelda Game) but he can also just fly normally (Zookeeper).

Wait when the heck does he get wings now? That sounds kinda funny. Got a picture for that? Just kinda wanna see it

Okay. I've been waiting for this match up too, lol. It seems really niche.

First thing I want to establish is Gash's feat. It's his first, and weakest spell at a time when it was at its weakest as it was just cast regularly without even being augmented by heart power. This is before Gash fights foes like Bari, who can nope Zakeru with no damage, punch through Zakeruga, and tank their one shot, Bao Zakeruga albeit with a shield.

And Gash's fight with Bari doesn't actually mark the end of the arc. Not that Gash is as strong as Bari in the beginning, but seeing as how his first spell is the weakest one, and it was done pretty early on in the series, I think it's safe to say that the feat is casual enough for Gash to keep his 2x AP and dura advantage. Gash at the end of BoS should be only a bit below Bari (Note, I'm assuming Bari also got stronger during that time).

Also, not sure if this is listed, but compared to their mid-level spells, demons have higher durability than their AP (If they're scaled to their mid-level spells or lower). As demons can tank low and mid tier spells with varying levels of difficulty, but with rather extreme consistency. So a 7/8 may not even OHK Gash regularly. A 9 likely, but demons have really solid stamina and dura, being able to use their body to resist elements that would normally be impossible with just dura alone. Things like flame, gravity, etc. Iirc, Gash is noted multiple times to have a particularly strong body.

I also doubt that duplicates will be an issue. Like Gash did against Kid, he can literally run about the battlefield with Rauzaruku, and throw them hundreds of meters away, making them fairly irrelevant to the battle at hand. Not to mention that something like Rashield would essentially make all of G&W's ranged attacks a bit useless unless he can maneuver them around the shield.

Kiyomaru is also insanely intelligent, and catches onto things rather quickly. He's no stranger to abusing range against someone who has to get close, and will do things like use Zakeru to kick up dust to blind his opponents, cast spells purely for distraction purposes, determine how an opponent's ability functions after seeing it once or twice, etc.

The battle taking place near the white house also means that there should be some kind of metal around. And since G&W has less AP than Gash, Jikerudo into a Bao Zakeruga in the midst of the match would constitute a one shot, which I don't think G&W really has any answers for. Jikerudo will even pull G&W down if he's flying. Though flying is really only useful for mobility here since his range is inferior.

Also, if he pulls out his wings he runs the risk of them being pierced cleanly by Zakeruga (which seems to move faster than Zakeru).

I just feel that when Kiyo realize their range advantage, he will use Rauzaraku to make tactical repositions to get more range

@ Litentic Teon Gash can prob tank till 6 with with Rauzaraku, since 3 stomps enemies with the same AP and Dura off G&W

@Drite

I mean, Gash already has a 2x AP and dura advantage, so he doesn't have the same AP or Dura as G&W. And since he scales to his literal weakest spell, his dura should be above it. And the feat was also very early into the series, like chapter 10 or something iirc. So I think he could tank a 7 and possibly an 8.

AP is fair

Judge Hammer should be generally above the demon dura though, 9 > 8 > 7 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1. The > is equal to a "OHKs"

G&W can probably just create another set of dupes if the other ones get thrown out.

Kicking up dust to blind G&W is hard because he's also wearing a giant ******* scuba mask

About Boa

"The Final Spell: Shin Beruwan Bao Zakeruga Gash's final spell used to finish off Clear Note. He releases a giant Bao Zakeruga from his mouth, large enough to dwarf the moon, and possibly the earth as well. As this spell was used with the golden book, it is unknown if Gash can use this spell without the golden book. The spell belongs to Gash, yet he has never shown to use it without the golden book."

That's not High 8-C wtf

Litentric Teon said:
@Drite
I mean, Gash already has a 2x AP and dura advantage, so he doesn't have the same AP or Dura as G&W. And since he scales to his literal weakest spell, his dura should be above it. And the feat was also very early into the series, like chapter 10 or something iirc. So I think he could tank a 7 and possibly an 8.
It was tolde me that G&W AP was casual or was just he walking

Ye, he scales far above his feat. AP gap isn't that large

Basically

2.11 tons = Divers via walking around who get stomped by the Octopus.

BTW, wouldn't G&W's calc be higher since Saik didn't take into account the Scuba Gear G&W was wearing?

@Edward

He only has the first six spells in this key.

Also, is there a reason why dust can't get on top the scuba mask if he's actually wearing it at that moment? It's still a solid surface for dust to land on, and it's not like scuba gear is going to help him see through a dust cloud. Where as Gash can sniff him out.

Also, does G&W really spam clones that much? I mean, it shouldn't be too much of an issue since Gash can keep throwing all of them out of the fighting area, and Kiyo is smart enough to time it such that when Gash is done, G&W will be in point blank range for a spell.

@Drite and Edward

Thank you

I mean, I don't think the AP gap is that big. But seeing as how they both scale pretty far above their feats, I think the 2x advantage Kiyo and Gash have would remain that way. It's not a big advantage, but every bit helps.

@Drite

Maybe the KO pad is stronger than what I'm thinking. If it's the smash bros variant, only the 9 KO's. If it's not the smash bros variant, then I have no clue and would be inclined to agree with you and Edward.

It's not the Smash Bros. variant, it's the G&W variant.

Smash Bros. version is weaksauce

Back