• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
3PLsgp
Fifteenth round of the High 8-C Brackets Begins! The winner of the last round was Genji. First Chem quiz seems to be a bust.

Current Standings (A "-1" indicates the fighter was disqualified or was stomped)

Hub

The contenders for this round are Mr. Game & Watch, submitted by EdwardTruong and Gash Bell and Kiyomaru Takamine, submitted by Litentric Teon.

G&W Mr. Game & Watch is used, BoS Gash and Kiyomaru are used. Speed is equalized, battle takes place near the White House.

G&W scales above 2.11 Tons via moving, Gash&Kiyomaru have a 4.3 Ton feat, although they apparently have stronger attacks.

Gash Bell and Kiyomaru Takamine -

Mr. Game & Watch -

Incon -

Ss 1.0
Zatch-and-kiyo-zatch-and-kiyo-16725654-250-188

Don't Gash and Kiyo dominate via hax like Paralysis inducement, attack reflect and dura neg plus supposedly far higher AP?

Zark2099 said:
Don't Gash and Kiyo dominate via hax like Paralysis inducement, attack reflect and dura neg plus supposedly far higher AP?
Paralysis Inducement works only with metallic objects nearby, dura neg seems to be more piercing damage than actual dura neg.

Game & Watch has a big intelligence advantage as well as duplication + a resurrection. AP gap isn't that wide as G&W's feat is very casual

G&W actually stupidly easily overpowers the 2.1 tons cause he's also the Octopus

He just needs a good hit with his judge hammer to win

The Stat Amplification can be quite a help here, since he blitz opponents who were in his level of speed and can take hits that before would be a problem if they hitted, although it only lasts for 30 seconds and he can't use other spells

I mean G&W has enough survivability and cheese to wait for it to run out.

He again can just hit him with his hammer which gives him an 8/9 chance to one-shot

To be fair though like Kiyomaru outranges by a landslide so he can probably just play the range game and just keep on moving away. Not like Game & Watch has too much mobility on his side

90% of G&W's games require you to move rather quick and out maneuver fast objects, he's not that bad on the mobility side

Edwardtruong2006 said:
90% of G&W's games require you to move rather quick and out maneuver fast objects, he's not that bad on the mobility side
Still I feel like seeing things like what Kiyomaru can dish out would be a bit surprising to him. He may not know what to do right away.

Judge (G&W): He can pull up a numbers pad, which then shows a random number from 1 to 9. Any number higher than 2 seems to increase his durability and attack potency to the point of instantly knocking out beings he could trade blows with previously and so on with each higher numbers.

This is is what it says on his profile though. Unless I'm reading it wrong?

Huh, that is quite a big OHKO tech, IIRC, Gash and Kiyo normally play in range, unless their opponents can go to Close Range real fast, or they normal attacks do nothing, then they use the sixth spell, wich i think it can resist the OHKO move

Jackythejack said:
Judge (G&W): He can pull up a numbers pad, which then shows a random number from 1 to 9. Any number higher than 2 seems to increase his durability and attack potency to the point of instantly knocking out beings he could trade blows with previously and so on with each higher numbers.
This is is what it says on his profile though. Unless I'm reading it wrong?
So that means that if G&W land a hit with that, it will normally KO Gash, unless he is in Rauzaraku i guess, i mean, i think Gash will not be OHKO by 3, but i don't know if he will survive the other numbers

As a side-note the numbers pad also amps his dura.

3 definitely kills Gash as they should be comparable (G&W stomps the 2.11 tons for example) and when he;s the Rauzaraku it'll take around a 7, 8, or 9 to kill him.

G&W also has a second try with the Water of Life too

Nah it ain't, the game can't last for more than one round if it was.

But js if Gash tries to counterrattack it won't work.

Well, i think that Rashirudo could reflect his hammer attack, though i don't konw if that can break the shield, cause i don't remember that breaking

I mean if both players get the same number then they just tank the attack no problems, he shouldn't really be able to get fazed that much by his own hammer hitting him.

The reflection adds a bit of damage, but i don't remember how much, and this is considering that the shield don't break

I mean "a bit" of damage is far from enough to put G&W down, especially considering he has both duplicates and the the Water of Life

I was not really saying that it would put he down, i just expected that the shield could get some damage on G&W

Gash don't have 7-C dura on his High 8-C key, and if kiyo dies, Gash literally have nothing to use against G&W

May as well throw my vote in for G&W.

Numbers Pad can likely break the shield and break Gash too, duplication to overwhelm Gash, Resurrection to catch them off-guard and a rather neat projectile game if it goes that way.

To be fair Game & Watch still gets outranged pretty heavily so I dunno if that projectile game would mean much.

Also how many duplicates does he need? Is his resurrection instant?

Back