• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spells and Semblance! (Gash Bell vs Weiss Schnee)

Gash and Weiss are in their High 8-C forms.

This version of Kiyo does not have the answer talker. And his durability scales to their AP

Kiyo and Gash have knowledge that Weiss does not have a book (I.E, she has to be defeated through normal means).

Weiss' summons are restricted.

Fight takes place in Namimori park.

Fighting Distance is 20 meters.

Speed is equalized for the time being.

Who wins!?

Ice Quee: 0

Lightning Demon: 0

I'll be watching this, but why does Zakeruga have limited dura negation? It doesn't negate dura, it's just a piercing attack, or am I missing something?

I got a few problems with these profiles. The Building level calc hasn't been evaluated, his lifting strength comes from nowhere (Though Zatch does have good lifting feats), and I'm positive that healing from a beating doesn't grant you Low-Mid regen.

Low-Mid: The ability to regenerate lost limbs, and even from severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating minor parts and more extensive internal damage.

I'm might take a closer look later, but I have to reread the manga again. But I'll drop this now, I don't want to derail this thread anymore than I have.

Zakeruga is described as a piercing Zakeru, and has been shown to pierce through defenses that a normal Zakeru cannot. The "limited" is there for a reason.

As for Jikerudo, it's honestly both. The target is still paralyzed, but they are stuck to various metal objects. The target is typically paralyzed before any objects are stuck to them, or they are drawn to a large metallic object. I guess paralysis through magnetism manipulation would be better. Though I honestly don't see why it's that big a deal.

The building level calc wasn't evaluated? Strange, I thought all of Xanxussama's feats had been evaluated minus the Faudo one.

As for the regen, maybe Low-Mid was a bit much. Gash was beaten to the point where his entire body was covered in blood (somewhat unrecognizable), and he woke up the next day with no injuries. Maybe High-Low would be better.

Jikerudo can work with smaller metallic objects. It's just much less effective.

Oh I didn't see that there, the Lifting Strength looks alright.

However I'm 100% positive that this calc is incorrect. I don't know if the guy notice since the perspective is weird, so I'm not going to blame him.

Look here, I have red lines going through the craters and a blue line to show the stairs. That's not one big crater, that's a bunch of small craters that he mistook for a big one.

He's assuming that there's a giant cube on the roof and Zatch destroyed it, which isn't the case.

The building level calc was finally approved. I'm overjoyed, because now I can work on the rest of the profiles.

This battle can finally resume.

Also, Kiyo at this point should have building level durability. I just didn't see the point in making different keys for him since we're opting to put them on the same pages as their demons and their stats don't change aside form their durability. Kiyo also doesn't have answer-talker here.

Actually, I think my calc should bump Zatch to 4.30 tons, Large Building level. It seems like Bambu is fine with it too.

Also I calced Koruru's Zeruse at Large Building level as well.

I ended up doing these calcs and plan to do more, I just finished the manga and forgot how much I really enjoyed this series.

Back