• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yelan's Ap

We've already had this discussion, we don't actually know who contributed to the falling of the monolith. For all we know, the traveler could have done 50% of the damage, and Yelan did the other 50%, too much speculation to use this as definitive evidence that Yelan is stronger than the Traveler.

Not gonna lie, I really like Yelan and the profile was my creation, but I don't really see the evidence presented here as substantial enough to give Yelan this rating given the basis of the calculation has already been disproved.

That is just a guess as well. As far as we can see, Yelan deals significantly more damage. Even though it had parts coming from Traveler, Yelan clearly did it better.

So at least it should be Yelan at 60%.

There was nothing to imply that Traveler's attack was stronger than Yelan's, as seen by the naked eye, it could easily be interpreted that Yelan's attack was noticeably stronger.

There was nothing to imply that Traveler's attack was stronger than Yelan's, as seen by the naked eye, it could easily be interpreted that Yelan's attack was noticeably stronger.
except Traveler still has feats of boxing with an Archon even during Inazuma, plus there's no definitive proof that Yelan is stronger due to the unknown contribution

Either way tho, Yelan still has the High 7A cloud feat so her scaling doesn't really change even if this calc was accepted

Of course, but I think I may have slightly misunderstood the meaning. There is no clear context indicating that it's raining. It's just that the explosion of water from above falls down like rain. However, shooting an arrow through the clouds is not the same as dispersing them. The light shining down also does not necessarily mean that the clouds are being scattered towards the edge of the sky. Ultimately, it's just an unclear explosion of water, with no clear indication of its size.

Ultimately, it's just an unclear explosion of water, with no clear indication of its size.
Well, honestly, I'm not sure how water explosions go, but you can likely measure it during the Chasm cutscene when she shoots down the nail, the resulting explosion was pretty ******* powerful. So while the cloud one can't be calc'd, this probably can, though probably just her Breakthrough Barb shot.

Well, honestly, I'm not sure how water explosions go, but you can likely measure it during the Chasm cutscene when she shoots down the nail, the resulting explosion was pretty ******* powerful. So while the cloud one can't be calc'd, this probably can, though probably just her Breakthrough Barb shot.

I'm not sure if the result will exceed 8-B.

I went ahead and checked by pixel-scaling the traveler's height to the Nail, and then the nail to the explosion. The radius is about 96 meters though this might be a little highballed, and using a standard explosion calculation (which I assumed was okay given that it was shown fragmenting some rocks), it would be about 72 tons of TNT so higher into 8-B but doesn't escape the tier.

This is mostly just a rough calculation and I haven't put it yet in a blog.

Back