• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yatsukahagi

Madara just knock him out though with his magical words lol

If it worked other mother ******* Habaki who's a monster in comparison to Soujirou. It can definitely work on trap samurai

Bumping this

Anyhow as it is seeing, Tenmas have a lot of statements and feats to get them from Tier 7 to Tier 2

Considering that we know they are capable of controlling the potency of their strength and range. A Varies rating is likely the best one

What of Kamunagara and the whole thing about their attacks being unable to be comprehended by mortals? Or their connection to Distortion and being able to use the abilities developed from it? Like Red Anna.

I'm ******* 100% you are doing that just to get scans

You better be saving them in a folder or doc or something >_>

O THREAD

WITH MY POWER TO REVIVING A THREAD WITH BUMP

I SHALL COMMAND THIS THREAD TO ALIVE

THOU ART TI

AS I ASK

BUMP!!!!

Everything just about checks out for the most part but like Dzi said, no one is able to apply the changes.

I imagine ALRF was going to do this and all but ended up being less active before doing so from what I see of the history here.

Already finished Numahime, Morei and Akuro, if anyone can verify if everything is ok. Also, it was never discussed what tier would Momoji be, should I put Unknown, or does she scale to Ryuumei?

Looks alright I guess.

Idk about Momoji cuz ALRF didn't seem to note her in the OP. I'm guessing Unknown if anything else from the looks of things.

Forgetting to put Tiers again.

@Vel: You can leave a message asking ALRF if he can try. I don't think you'll find anyone that can make either one and even those that do have read them (like Arian I presume or Trex) I don't believe they know how to make one. They can provide info and all but that's about it AFAIK or so I assume.

Well, i want to bring this.

ALFYN just bring the higher dimensional scans above, and it say that they can control their dimensionality and output, should that make them varies? With the lowest is 7-A (Numahime) (4-A for two, and High 6-B).

ALFYN also agree with tier varies too.

I don't know if she's done anything in a fight or not.

Maybe she did or didn't. I just wasn't told of by ALRF if she had or did but don't remember. If she truly scales to at least either Ryuumei or Numahime, cool.

I'm not going to do anymore edits at this point as I have class today and won't be able to do anything from there for a while.

For the most part, I presume so.

Apparently it seems that one characters Tiering is contested (Momoji) as she wasn't included in the OP in regards to tiering. Once again, and this is more to everyone here, IDK what feats she has or what kind of tiering is she supposed to have even. Unless ALRF comes back to explain on what to do with her, the best I can think of is Unknown. I literally have zero idea on her feats anyways so that doesn't help her atm.

There was also something about tier varying due to some dimension work whatever earlier above but IDK how to work with that in a way everyone can undertand it or make sense of.

As far as I'm concerned, I see this as being practically done outside of those two above.

... Why is there even a discussion regarding Momiji when she is a part of the TENMA? All of them have access to Taikyoku.

Back