• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yatsukahagi

ALRF

VS Battles
Retired
Most of our Yatsukahagi pages are 1-A. Just that and that's it.

This is wrong as it goes against their showings and the general rule of Legionnaires.

Pseudo-Gods are very well capable of deactivating their Taikyoku and just figthing normally.

This video illustrates that. The Eastern Team was fighting against a Non-Taikyoku imbued Morei and Akuro. Then the two "Demons" had enough and activated it

Another major difference they have is:

• Þç¬Þ║½Òü«Õñ¬µÑÁÒéÆÒÇîÚûëÒüÿÒéïÒÇìÒüôÒü¿ÒüîÒüºÒüìÒéï´╝êµ£¼þë®Òü«þÑ×µá╝Òü»Þç¬Þ║½Òü«µÁüÕç║ÒéƵ¡óÒéüÒéëÒéîÒü¬Òüä)
Is the ability to control the range of their "spill". Unlike True Gods, Tenmas Taijis varies and this explains why they don't go "hur dur mega conceptual universal poisoning". This also serve as a proof that their AP varies on just how much they want.

We also got another exemple which comes from their character sheets. Their powerlevelu when restricting themselves varies. For exemple in the very first few sentences of Numahime, her profile show us as that her ability when not influenced can extend to just holding down and crushing down mountains (µìòÒéëÒüêÒüƒÒééÒü«Òü»Õ▒▒ÒüºÒééµÅíÒéèµ¢░ÒüùÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåÒÇé)

Now unto to the Tenmas themselves:

Tenma Numahime should be 7-A (already listed as to why + capable of taking the whole Eastern Team such as Soujirou Mibu, Shiori Kujou, ect)

Tenma Akuro and Tenma Morei are High 6-B (Character sheet tell us she's capable of destroying a small country calc

Tenma Sukuna and Tenma Ootake are High 6-A/4-A [depends on what is agreed upon] (from scaling to Nakiri Kuubou due to Masada's statement. þÖ¥Ú¼╝þ®║õ║íÒü»Òâ¼ÒâÖÒâ½5000ÒÇéÕñ®Ú¡öÒâ╗ÕñºþìäÒü¿ÕÉîµá╝ÒüáÒü¿Òüï)

In my opinion, i believe a "1-A normally, x while turning off Taikyoku/restricting themselves/whatever" or vice-versa (the former makes sense in-verse though) is better since it's not some kind of powerup they get. It's something they already have and can access it anytime

I wouldn't think so.

Not only it makes sense in terms of scaling (Wilhelm would be High 6-B+ in base)

But KKK don't even harm the Tenmas short off hax.

Do they tank direct attacks without hax? Cuss that would make their AP scale since they can harm each other.

@Schro

That's actually better and i feel dumber for nothing like that

But i will leave that to the discussion between others

Wasn't Tenma described as high-dimenshional beings, who could easily ignore 3-D attacks and durability of 3-D objects? That was in first battle with Akuro and Morei.

I also recall that Tenma Ootake easily destroyed 24-dimensional barrier of Yakou Madara while being in base.

More like too busy to handle this for now

SaTana brought a good point i forgot, but like i said, i'm busy with another verse to focus on this CRT for now

Yama

Stop wanking

Both literally and figuratively

I suppose we'll just have to ignore WoG then OvO. We should also scale Reinhard and Yakou back to 5-B in that case as well.

Higher Dimensional

HDTenmas
HDTenmas2
HDTenmas3
HDTenmas4
HDTenmas5

So this is some higher dimensional statements on Base Yatsukahagi

To give some context, Soujirou slashed Akuro only to find that there's no wound. Narration states that its different than just Akuro's being "robust/tanky". Then, it goes on to say both of them are "disconnected" from each other.

It uses the interaction between reality and a picture as an exemple. Stating that pictures (anything within it) cannot harm reality, meanwhile, reality is capable of destroying it (burning, cutting it, ect). It then goes on to describe Akuro's attack as being "higher dimensional" to Souijrou's who's "lower dimensional"

It seems consistent. Who would have thought Akuro among all would have a quote from a higher dimensional attack, and still more he the base. Sooo, soujirou can cut him later still without taikyoku, right? Should not he scale it together?

@Archaron

That's more of Soujirou hax harming Akuro.

You mean in hax?

Nah that's just a Soujirou thing only

But like everyone has their own forms of 1-A hax or whatever (Habaki immortality shit, Ryuusui having Taiji even in her base form but she can only use it unconsciously, Keishirou absorbing the luck of Numahime, and other shit)

Soujirou should now be the most versatile member regarding HAX. Did you know that Soujirou vs Madara would now give a good fight, that is them base?

Back