• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yang Xiao Long vs Minako Aino

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
This is honestly one of the sillier matches I've made.

Because V had an 8B rating on her profile through a calc that was only accepted 2 days ago and now I can be 100% on making this match.

Yada Yada Speed= Obv.

Sailor V: 1

Yang Xiao Long:

Oh. I thought she had the AP advantage.

It seem that V is more time 2 time stronger with a casual attack so it seem to have a (not notable) advantage in AP and Dura (with Yang's Amp). V's versatilities is also pretty good, Afterimage, Enhanced Senses and Pressure point give to V a good advantage (even if Yang also has Enhanced Senses) and gived by V's personnality, she will probably fight in H2H against an opponent like that

She Could also flight and make a omnidirectionnal barrier around her to block ranged attacks and spam ranged attacks until her opponent Die

Her Ten Billion volt is also a good option against Yang which don't resist to Electricity stuff, Light Manipulation too which literally Vaporize opponents or her most powerful option her, Seal Yang and call it a day

V's survavibility is also much better than Yang, with her Mid Regen and Low Mid passively and her barriers (and her minor Dura advantage)

So I'll give my vote to V for now

Yang can take hits from thins 4x as strong as herself thanks to her aura, and her semblance can channel that power back into herself to make her strong enough to oneshot the source of that power

Pressure points won't help due to yang having a passive full body forcefield, and yang has enhanced senses as well. Also she has fought in tandem with a person who in character spams afterimages in combat, so afterimages won't help him much either.

Cant, im on mobile and my phone is stupid when it comes to editing posts, whenever I try to edit it glitches and sends me to the thread history instead

About Regen, she has Mid with Henshin, so yes, it's better

Interesting, her Dura will probably make things harder for V, but Judging with her AP and Stamina, she could probably hit Yang until she die but if the fight drag, V will probably seal her

Okay for the Pressure point and sense, not sure about Afterimage

About the skill, i'am both agree and disagree, Yang is probably more skilled but V is also pretty skilled for a senshi.

So yeah, keep my vote for V

@Weekly Also yeah, it's odd, let me guess, you have a samsung? owo

Yang with her swmblance can oneshot things 4x stronger than herself and she can fight for a full day before she gets tired

Blake, aka the girl whose entire fighting style revolves around spamming afterimages like crazy, is yangs partner who she has fought alongsidw and in tandem with for quite some time. She also fought Adam who also likes to spam afterimages.

Yang has been training since she was a child and was personally trained in h2h combat by her pro huntsman father during rhe timeskip to overcome the flaws of her headstrong prw timeskip fighting style.

And yeah, samsung

The Profile say that she redirect attacks twice as hard at her opponent which is clearly not enough to kill V which can regen too, so i'll guess that she One shotted her opponent 4x more powerful because his dura was not equal to his AP.

Okay i guess, but this not exclude the fact that V can take advantage thanks to this ability alongside her versatilities but i get your point tho

Yeah, noted but again, it's not really notable against V which have her consciousness of her past life where she has been training since she was child and live during millenia, fighting various opponents in the universe plus the fact the dark agency also have experience but V defeated them.

Samsung too, it's a real pain hum?

Yeah, twice as hard as 4x her durability, she has consistently oneshot people who are 4x as strong as herself using the boost from her semblancr, blowing one of them to pieces as a result. And no, their dua was equal to their ap as they all performed their feats through physical attacks such as punches and weapon strikes.

Yang has years of experience fighting both alongside and against a variety of opponents with a wide array of abilities, almost all of which V has, versatility really wont help her here.

Meh, it might also be my shit work wifi

Oof, so i guess if V take this, she will probably oblirated then?

So yeah, both have enough experience to keep up with the other, i don't think elaborate much this point is necessary.

Let me guess again, Freebox? owo

Back