• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon Revision Project

Disclaimer:

From the last thread we had on Sailor Moon revisions these changes where accepted:

Chibi-Usa getting Acausality type 1
Chaos getting type 5 Immortality.

Acausality type 4 for the main cast was still up in the air so I will re-post my argument for it here:

Changes in the past rarely have an effect on the future unless it's very serious things.

Like when the cast were erased by Galaxia and their Sailor Crystals (special indestructible star seeds that give people their abilities) were stolen, they appeared unaffected in the future weeks later in later chapters. Sailor Pluto tells Neo Queen Serenity that there are abnormalities in the past. And that history may be changed. And in later chapters they are incapicpated some indefinite time after. Chibi-Usa and Neo Queen Serenity were completely unaffected by these changes. Under normal causality, Chibi-Usa would be effected by father dying and Neo Queen Serenity's life would be drastically changed by her husband and allies dying in the past. But it seems to be only having an effect on their relative present.

The other major change that happened was when Tuxedo Mask fell into the Galaxy Cauldron and that erased his entire future along with Chibi-Usa. This was only time that causality seemed to behave normally. But the reason isn't so normal. The Galaxy Cauldron is not only the source of everything but the starting and ending point of everything. It would seem that it would be impossible for a starseeds or Sailor Crystals to exist somewhere in time and space as well as inside the Galaxy cauldron at the same time.

We see this in several things, for example, Death Phantom was destroyed in the future during the second arc, but in the fifth arc, his star seed is in the Cauldron and Chaos confirms him to be killed by Sailor Moon. While this battle already happened in the future, it had yet to happen in the present. We also see in things when Chaos says the Galaxy Cauldron sends seeds out through both space and time and when Chibi-Usa was regenerated with the Lambda power, the Galaxy Cauldron sent her to be reborn in the future.

Other instances of irregular causality exist all over the manga.

For example, Neo Queen Serenity gives her past self and the cast upgrades to the use in the past. Neo Queen Serenity says that meeting her past self would change history and then decides to meet her past self anyway. She then gives herself her own scepter to fight with in the past.

Sailor Moon asking Neo Queen Serenity for power boosts. Chibi-Usa asking Neo Queen Serenity to give her a way to fight and her giving her an upgrade. Sailor Pluto died in the future and was re-incarnated in the past, making the Sailor Pluto in the past, the future version of the Sailor Pluto in the future. Sailor Pluto had memories of her past life which technically didn't even happen yet. Black Lady was able to attack the cast in the past from the future. Chibi-Usa getting a vision of Luna, Artemis, Diana dying the moment their death occurs in the past. And that was the moment that pushed her to return to the past.

The manga seems to treat the future like it's some distant place rather than a different time period. Time passes in the past and the future simultaneously. Causality seems to be independent on the flow of time, the past and future changing each other through cause and effect instead of just the past changing the future.

Here are some other updates that should be made:

Madness Manipulation: Type 3

Queen Metallia causes the inhabitants of earth to go crazy from her presence alone

Ptiol and Cyprine uses this ability to make the denizens of Tokyo go mad

All Senshi should have resistance to that ability from Metallia and scaling from the inners.

Mid Godly Regeneration for Queen Nehellenia

Queen Nehellenia had her mirror destroyed by a joint attack by Sailor Mercury and Sailor Jupiter, this caused her to be destroyed and her mirror world to disappear.

Zirconia says that Queen Nehellenia cannot die.

Queen Nehellenia reappeared in the next chapter, reformed and unharmed, with her mirror. The mirror is damaged but begins to regenerate.

Mid Godly Regeneration Negation for Eternal Sailor Moon

Sailor Moon was able to prevent Queen Nehellenia from regenerating after destroying her and her mirror

Low Godly regeneration for Sailor Senshi

Sailor Mercury was under an attack that would erase and destroy her body and leave nothing but her hoste. She was able to remain intact while this ongoing process happened to her.

This should scale to the other Senshi whom are more physically fit than Mercury.

Infinite Attack Speed

Time and Space in Sailor Moon Cosmology is infinite

In the second arc, after a power boost from Neo Queen Serenity, the silver crystal lit up all of space and time and as well as the corridor of space time (which has no concept of time or distance) and the rifts in space time and was said to transcend time and space.

Sailor moon's light transcended space and time by transforming back into Super Sailor Moon and kept this light going until long after she became Eternal Sailor Moon.

This should apply to everyone in the 5th arc, Sailor Animates can block and counter Eternal Sailor Moon's attack.

Black Lady and Death Phantom were also able to physically travel from the universe to Wiseman's domain at the end of spacetime.

Star Seeds: Conceptual Manipulation

I believe that star seeds should be verse equalized as Type 1 or 2 concepts. All things come from star seeds including possibilities and people's abilities. All things get their identity and form from star seeds. Star seeds are independent from the person as another person can take and use someone's sailor crystal as their own. All star seeds come from the Galaxy Cauldron which is the source of everything that exists in the verse which spans multiple universes and other exotic locations and is transcendent of both time and space. Death Phantom was killed in the future but his star seed was already in the Galaxy Cauldron when sailor moon came to the cauldron. They act like concepts in everything but name. A thing's person concept.

With the power to control star seeds, Sailor Galaxia gain absolutely full control of person can reshape them in any form, even give other people their powers and abilities.

Star Seed Manipulation (combination of Biological Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Energy Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Power Nullification, Existence Erasure, Conceptual Manipulation, Information Manipulation, Morality Manipulation).

AP UPGRADE

3-C Possibly Much Higher

Super Sailor Moon is stronger than you 10k x the peak of the Tairon Crystal. The Tairon Crystal is the power source and source of life of the Tau Star System. (The Tau Star System appears to be a galaxy visually but is said to be it's own separate spacetime and an alternate dimension and world; it is depicted as having multiple galaxies in the model version of it in the anime and called a cosmos in the manga)

Pharaoh 90 brings the Tau Star System to earth via portal. And is unaffected by Super Sailor Moon's attacks, even joint attacks with Super Sailor Chibi Moon, and the other senshi

3-A Possibly Low 2-C

Sailor Saturn defeats Pharaoh 90 and destroys the Tau Star System

At least 3-A Possibly Low 2-C

Behind the mirror are alternate dimensions. The Dead Moon Circus uses these alternate dimensions in their attack of the senshi

Super Sailor Mercury is able to destroy one as well as Super Sailor Mars and Jupiter

The Amazoness Quartet are able to exchange attacks with Super Sailor Saturn as well with other senshi in their Super form. Super Sailor Saturn should be leagues stronger than her base form. At least 10k stronger from scaling to Sailor Moons Super upgrade.

Low 2-C possibly 2-C

The Eternal Sailor Senshi helped Sailor Moon power up her attack to destroy Queen Nehellenia

Shadow Galactica could defeat the Eternal Senshi and counter and block Eternal Sailor Moon's attacks

2-C

Queen Nehellenia was the one who gave the Dead Moon Circus the power to manipulate the alternate mirror dimensions, she also controls two spacetimes, the shadow of the new moon and the dimension behind her mirror; (also she is stronger than the power of two sliver crystals which can cause a paradox that can wipe out all of universe and the Corridor of the Space Time Door, a place outside of time that has no concept of distance or direction)

Eternal Sailor Moon was able to Defeat Queen Nehellenia as well as destroy both the mirror world and the Shadow of the new moon. She was then able to one-shot 8 evil senshi who were completely unaffected by her most powerful attack that took out Queen Nehellenia.

Evil Sailor Senshi were completely unaffected by Eternal Sailor Moon's most powerful attack

Sailor Galaxia is leagues above Queen Nehellenia and the Evil Sailor Senshi can battle Eternal Sailor Moon after her power-up.

2-C Possibly Much Higher

Luna and pluto confirms there are a large amount of interdimensional routes and alternate dimensions, (too much for her super computer to check) , there are multiple rifts in the Corridor of Spacetime that are effectively

Lambda Sailor Moon had to use the Cosmos Crystal to defeat the Chaos which has the power to regenerate the entire Cosmos, which includes all the alternate dimensions and Corridor of Spacetime with multiple rifts.

Chaos, Sailor Chaos, and Sailor Cosmos scale to the Lambda Power.

TO TALLY​

Acausality Type 1​

Sailor Chibi-Moon

Acausality Type 4​

Sailor Mercury
Sailor Mars
Sailor Jupiter
Sailor Venus
Sailor Moon
Sailor Uranus
Sailor Neptune
Sailor Saturn
Tuxedo Mask
Sailor Chibi Moon
Sailor Chaos

Immortality Type 5​

Chaos

Madness Manipulation Type 3​

Queen Metallia
Cyprine-Ptilol

Mid-Godly Regeneration​

Queen Nehellenia

Mid-Godly Regeneration Negation​

Eternal Sailor Moon

Low-Godly Regeneration​

Sailor Mercury
Sailor Mars
Sailor Jupiter
Sailor Venus
Sailor Moon
Sailor Uranus
Sailor Neptune
Sailor Saturn
Tuxedo Mask
Sailor Chibi Moon
Sailor Vesta
Sailor Ceres
Sailor Pallas
Sailor Juno
Sailor Kakyuu
Sailor Star Fighter
Sailor Star Maker
Sailor Star Healer
Sailor Galaxia
Sailor Iron Mouse
Sailor Aluminum Siren
Sailor Lead Crow
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Sailor Heavy Metal Papillon
Sailor Phi
Sailor Chi
Sailor Lethe
Sailor Sailor Mnemosyne

Infinite Attack Speed​

Black Lady
Death Phantom
Sailor Moon

Can react to infinite speed attacks​

Sailor Mercury
Sailor Mars
Sailor Jupiter
Sailor Venus
Sailor Moon
Sailor Uranus
Sailor Neptune
Sailor Saturn
Tuxedo Mask
Sailor Chibi Moon
Sailor Vesta
Sailor Ceres
Sailor Pallas
Sailor Juno
Sailor Kakyuu
Sailor Star Fighter
Sailor Star Maker
Sailor Star Healer
Sailor Galaxia
Sailor Iron Mouse
Sailor Aluminum Siren
Sailor Lead Crow
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Sailor Phi
Sailor Chi
Sailor Lethe
Sailor Sailor Mnemosyne
Queen Nehellenia

Star Seed Manipulation​

Sailor Galaxia
Sailor Iron Mouse
Sailor Aluminum Siren
Sailor Lead Crow
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Sailor Phi
Sailor Chi
Sailor Lethe
Sailor Sailor Mnemosyne
Queen Nehellenia
Sailor Moon

AP: 3-C possible Much Higher​

Super Sailor Moon (Infinity arc)
Pharaoh 90

AP: 3-A possibly Low 2-C​

Super forms of:
Sailor Mercury
Sailor Mars
Sailor Jupiter
Sailor Venus
Sailor Moon
Sailor Uranus
Sailor Neptune
Sailor Saturn
Tuxedo Mask
Sailor Chibi Moon
Sailor Vesta (amazoness)
Sailor Ceres (amazoness)
Sailor Pallas (amazoness)
Sailor Juno (amazoness)

AP: Low 2-C possibly 2-C​

Sailor Mercury
Sailor Mars
Sailor Jupiter
Sailor Venus
Sailor Uranus
Sailor Neptune
Sailor Saturn
Tuxedo Mask
Sailor Chibi Moon
Sailor Vesta
Sailor Ceres
Sailor Pallas
Sailor Juno
Sailor Kakyuu
Sailor Star Fighter
Sailor Star Maker
Sailor Star Healer
Sailor Iron Mouse
Sailor Aluminum Siren
Sailor Lead Crow
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Sailor Phi
Sailor Chi
Sailor Lethe
Sailor Sailor Mnemosyne

AP: 2-C​

Eternal Sailor Moon
Sailor Galaxia
Queen Nehellenia

AP 2-C possibly much higher​

Lambda Sailor Moon
Sailor Cosmos
Chaos

Last edited:
What makes it mid-godly? Regening from the destruction of a world can be just low-godly

Agree. Destruction of world and makes her body completely destroyed then regening it's just Low Godly.

Until shown feats the destruction of world make her body, soul and mind completely erase and then regening. It's can get Mid-Godly Regeneration.
She was destroyed before her world was destroyed.

It seems like these changes won't be accepted.

I've only read the first 31 or so acts, I haven't completed the entire series.

The cosmos description is from the Viz's translation of the Eternal Edition, to my knowledge, which is known to change up certain words. Another translation describes the Tau Nebula as an entire galaxy (keep in mind that I could be very wrong here, and the Eternal Edition itself might just be different, or the galaxy translation could be wrong). Also, the gap between baseline Galaxy level and baseline Multi-Galaxy level is only 816.05 x, meaning Super Sailor Moon is easily 3-B even if it isn't a cosmos.

We probably need the original RAWs for confirmation. Honestly, we need a lot of the original Japanese scans for Sailor Moon and I've been working on getting them for the past week (with barely any progress, btw).

Edit: It appears the Eternal Edition itself actually is translated differently, but the version of the galaxy statement I got is directly translated from those same RAWs. For reference, here's some more translation differences with the Nebula.

It's also worth noting that her Moon Spiral Heart Attack is actually compared to the Crystals during the 31st arc.

Last edited:
Thank you for helping out ByAsura. I appreciate it.

I didn't manage to find the Eternal Edition RAWs (I'll keep working on that), but I did manage to find the original scans of the manga in Japanese. I'll get some translations for them soon.

Edit: The original word was cosmos, and it's called a distant region of time and space. So the OP's scans/the official version of the Eternal Edition is accurate. Sorry for derailing the thread.

Last edited:
I looked into the manga more, and I don't understand why we're taking the mirror thing as a serious statement.

The specific phrasing in the original (note the 3 kanji on the second line) is actually "another world", like the OP's scan/Eternal Edition says, but not a parallel universe-sized space-time continuum like the Miss Moon translations. Also, Sailor Moon's concerns are supposed to act like somewhat of an unknown exposition dump based on European legends, but the only thing we're actually supposed to get out of it is that there's a pitch black pocket dimension on the other side of mirrors (technically this isn't even true, as the entire mirror worlds are based on dreams and thoughts), not necessarily a universe-sized alternate dimension. World can mean universe, but it doesn't mean universe-sized unless they're referring to the normal world that they live in.

If there's another statement that suggests they're actual universe-sized space-time continuums, I'm all ears. But the information on the profiles needs to be changed.

Also, we should switch to the official Eternal Edition and translated RAWs rather than Miss Moon from now on. I can provide scans or privately show people where to get it free if they don't have it.

Last edited:
mirror thing as a serious statement.
Why wouldn't we take it serious? It's foreshadowing Queen Nehellenia and the mirror they show on the scan is a representation Queen Nehellenia's mirror. There's no reason to view it as a throw away statement when it's has significant plot importance and uses a major literary element. The author wanted us to pay attention to this scene and what Chibi Usa was saying.

The specific phrasing in the original (note the 3 kanji on the second line) is actually "another world", like the OP's scan/Eternal Edition says, but not a parallel universe-sized space-time continuum like the Miss Moon translations. Also, Sailor Moon's concerns are supposed to act like somewhat of an unknown exposition dump based on European legends

In the scene Chibi-Usa is telling a story her mother, Neo Queen Serenity told her about the world on the other side of the mirrors. The cast think it's just a story, hence why Mamoru makes a comment about it probably being european folklore (i also think this is meta comment alluding to the fact that Queen Nehellenia's character is based off european folklore). We of course find out that it's not just a story and Neo Queen Serenity was talking about Nehellenia.

but the only thing we're actually supposed to get out of it is that there's a pitch black pocket dimension on the other side of mirrors (technically this isn't even true, as the entire mirror worlds are based on dreams and thoughts), not necessarily a universe-sized alternate dimension.

I honestly think this is a moot point. The senshi scale to Super Sailor Saturn whom should be at least 10k stronger than her base form that destroyed the Tau Star System's dimension. We really don't know the exact size of the mirror worlds, but using the context of the senshi's current power levels, and the fact that Tau Star System and the Shadow of the New Moon are both referred to as other worlds and alternate dimensions, would make the mirror worlds being universe level more likely than them being not.

I thought it was Sailor Moon who was saying the story, for some reason. That makes much more sense now. My mistake.

Aren't the mirrors they use different from their world, though? They're destroying dreamscapes by busting the mirrors, not universal realms, to my knowledge. Also, we see just as many examples of non-universal pocket dimensions, so claiming each mirror is comparable to the Tau System is completely unfounded and literally increases their ratings infinitely. I can accept the Mirror Nehelenia was trapped in maybe being universal scale, but that's unconfirmed.

Last edited:
Aren't the mirrors they use different from their world, though?

Yeah, they're different.
Also, we see just as many examples of non-universal pocket dimensions, so claiming it's comparable to the Tau System is completely unfounded and literally increases their ratings infinitely.

The dead moon can create nightmare dreamscapes inside the mirror worlds as well as outside of them. The mirror worlds themselves are physical locations as we saw Mercury get dragged into one.

And it is comparable to Tau System. AP wise. Like I said, It took more power to destroy them than it did for the Tau Star System. Sailor Saturn destroyed the system at her base and the senshi scale to super sailor saturn.

I know they're physical locations, I'm calling them dreamscapes because they are based on things like thoughts, dreams, etc.

The other Sailors are stronger than Saturn in much later arcs, if I remember correctly.

Still, we shouldn't have the feat (except possibly for Queen Nehellenia herself) if we can't confirm the actual scale, and the mirrors could just take a lot of power to destroy without being universe-sized. If they're that powerful anyway, it can be removed with no issues. Also, there's times where the mirrors are broken, and the realms are still left behind.

Last edited:
I trust ByAsura's sense of judgement. Thank you for helping out.

I'm actually thinking of the Queen's dimension. Still, though, it shows that what's potentially actual universe-sized realms aren't destroyed, only the dreamscapes.

Edit: Actually they do destroy it. But the smaller mirrors still shouldn't scale without evidence. I keep making a bunch of mistakes because I'm still reading the entire series.

Edit 2: I've now finished the whole series.

Last edited:
ByAsura:

So what do you think that we should do here?

Just remove the mirror feats (with the exception of Sailor Moon escaping/destroying the Queen's realm with assistance from Mercury) and apply Iamunanimousinthat's other changes.

Last edited:
Okay. That is probably fine then.

However, the edits would have to be done properly in terms of grammar, structure, and formatting. The Sailor Moon profile pages have traditionally had massive problems in that regard, and have taken ages to even somewhat clean up.

Back