• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Another Cranberry match,and now she must facing agaisnt Yang,and i hope this will not goes to shitstorm. >_>

-Post time skip Yang is used

-Both bloodlusted

-Speed equalized

-Range is 10 meter

-Place located in City Garden

-Win via death and must deal the the punishment

1.Cranberry lose: death

2.Yang lose: death but her corpse will be used by Cranberry for an "Yuri-guro necromania!!" Yes,i'm insane now 0v0

MGRP - Cranberry 1
Yang Vol 5 Profile

VS

• Cranberry: 0
  • Yang: 0

Okay so...a couple things. Mostly regarding...why Cranberry is High 8-C. First off, being stronger than a baseline 8-C doesnt in any way automatically make you High 8-C. The wall she destroyed wouldnt yield anything in tier 8, and creating an explosion with a radius of 10 meters is only a 9-A feat.

For starters, every single magical girl in MGRP is at least 8-C, capable of destroying buildings and surviving attacks that destroy buildings, with then varying levels of power beyond that threshold depending on the character. Cranberry is among the strongest characters in the verse, and scales to some of the other equally strong magical girls who can blow off large buildings and create large craters with one strike, Cranberry even being the mentor for some of them. During her fights in Arc 1, she curb-stomped all her opponents without going all out. The wall she destroyed clearly isn't regular, but magical, capable of tanking hits from Calamity Mary's empowered guns. The AOE attack of Cranberry doesn't have a 10-meter radius, the profile says "tens", in plural; if you see the video, the radius is dozens of meters. Cranberry has also damaged a character who can tank a nuclear blast without a scratch.

@Golden Scans? Being stronger than an 8-C still doesnt automtically make you High 8-C. The crater would have to have at least a 3 dozen meter radius to be High 8-C, which it definitely doesnt have. Its close but its not 36, i measured. If she can hurt someone who can tank a nuke shouldnt she be Low 7-C?

Volume 3

Melville nocked a javelin in her bow. She pulled back the bowstring, aiming for Clantail. Clantail flinched, but there was nowhere for her to run. Melville fired, and the shot ricocheted off Clantail's shield and into a high-rise building a few hundred yards behind her. It blasted the entire building right off.

[...]

Cranberry's identity was founded on her own strength. But Melville's core principle was that, since she couldn't be as good as Cranberry, she would do things a different way. But Melville never got over it. After all her training and battles under her, she was no longer a rookie by far. But even as she was getting closer to Cranberry, she felt more and more like she would never catch up.

Here we see that Melville, Cranberry's pupil, can blast off big buildings. However, Melville has never beaten or reached Cranberry's power.

Also, for the radius, I did my own calc and it's over 36 meters.

https://i.imgur.com/HEWxTtM.png

Ah my bad, recalced it as well and got High 8-C+. This is why you never do calcs while groggy and half asleep.

Although that likely make this a stomp as Cranberry has both the AP to oneshot, hax yang has no answer for, and an apparent immunity to non-magic weapons which Yang doesnt have

This is technically not the place, but why are the 7-Bs scaled from Weiss with Time Dilation Glyph? She never used it against any of them

@Kep You know you can just message me on my wall right? :p

As for your question, no idea, i didnt put those there but i agree they shouldnt be scaled from that

I fail to see how that's a stomp. Since both are bloodlusted, Cranberry, while level-headed, will be serious to the point of going for an attack instead of playing around, likely CQC at first. Yang Xiao Long doesn't seem weak enough to lose just from CQC as she seems to excel in that fighting style. CQC will activate Yang's Semblance to grow her stronger and possibly close (and maybe even surpass, i dunno) whatever AP gap there is. Granted, I don't see Cranberry keeping up CQC once she realizes Yang keeps getting stronger, and she'll then turn to sound waves to attempt a one-shot. Yang could still potentially block the sound waves with her forcefield.

What I see Yang losing from is her predictable fighting style, likely lower stamina and getting fooled by Cranberry's non-combat sound manipulation.

Besides, I've seen several threads going around about what's considered a stomp or not, and it seems that, while a case-by-case analysis is good to have, there's a good consensus that an AP stomp starts at x10 power. Just because Cranberry has a higher AP and has access to DR Negation hax, doesn't mean she curbstomps Yang. She has means to close to gap, and, in-character, Cranberry is unlikely to go straight for sound waves even when serious.

Cranberry wins the fight, but not to the point of yawning while battling. I'd say she takes this mid-diff

Yang is baseline High 8-C while Cranberry is almost 8-B. Cranberry has enough of an AP advantage to oneshot Yang and Yang will be barely able to harm her.

Being bloodlusted means Cranberry WILL be leading with her durability negating sound attacks that Yang has no defense against. Being bloodlusted means theyre going to be using their absolute best abilities to kill the opponent asap, so yes Cranberry will be leading with sound manip, not cqc. And Yang cant block sound with her Aura.

Yang has no way to win here

Flynt's sound waves were already pushing both Yang and Weiss to their best, I don't see how Yang is going to endure something 8x as strong

Ah okay. I thought that bloodlusted still took into account commonly used fighting styles/tactics but with just a much higher desire to kill. If it means going maximum capacity from second 1, then yeah, Cranberry's crushes

Sorry to bring this back up, but I realized the gap in the High 8-C tier is x5.5, not x8, and that Yang still has her shockwaves for ranged attacks.

Back