• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Weekly

Yang's Red Eyes only indicate she is angry. While they are part of her Semblance, her eyes turning red don't automatically mean she has activated it.

@Kep Yang literally took down Flynt with her semblance secods before. Her semblance doesnt wear off quick enough to assume that she didnt use her semblance to oneshot Neon

Again, I can't consider slaying fodders for not even a day a legitimate stamina feat. That's if you're talking about the Grimm.

Vote Count Update

Yang: 6 (Weekly, Velox1r0kore, Ricsi, ZephyrosOmega, Morlock435, and Kiryu2012)

Ozai: 8 (Kepekley23, Gargoyle, RebubleUselet, Everlasting, Dragoo Faust, Theglassman12, Hunterzilla, and Cropfist)

Grace Period canceled.

RebubleUselet said:
Again, I can't consider slaying fodders for not even a day a legitimate stamina feat. That's if you're talking about the Grimm.
Unfotunately, fighting for a day without resting is in fact a stamina feat, regardless of who its against Grimm in large numbers are not fodder

RebubleUselet said:
Grimm are 8-C and a Ursa Major even broke Yang's Aura.

Not sure if it was, in fact, a day. From my perspective it was, like, a half of it or a bit more. And again I'd like to see Ozai's stamina feats.

@Weekly

Yang will activate her Semblance, but not fast enough to avoid her aura getting broken. After she activates her Semblance, Ozai will be able to avoid her attacks rather easily by flying away from them

Ozai has great stamina, actually, since he literally abuses and spams his blasts without caring in the entire fight

RebubleUselet said:
Wait, shouldn't Ozai's durability be "Large Building level+" via tanking hits from bloodlusted Avatar Aang?
No, Aang has no High 8-C+ feats, only scaling from a basically baseling High 8-C, and Ozai was getting his ass handed to him the whole time

Okay Ozai fought Aang for ess then 7 minutes at most.

A Solar Eclipse can last up to 7 minutes and 31 seconds but they are usually shorter then that.

Aang beated Ozai before the Eclipse ended and he looked pretty tired at the end of it, but he did just get his butt whooped by Aang.

@Poin

Ozai was planning to burn the entirety of the Earth Kingdom, and since he started at that beach south of the country and was traveling due north he would spend hours doing so

OH MY GOD I'M A MASSIVE IDIOT!!!

Forget everything I said that was Sozin's Comet not the Eclipse.

(Brain Fart)

Considering the fact you were clinging to minimal percentages to write away my Mercury argument, it does

The Mrecury argument of a High 8-C vs an 8-C

While even pre-timeskip Yang has shown to be able to take hits from High 8-Cs and then use her semblance to oneshot them

So Ozai is a casual 2.12 tons while his max output should be much higher then 3.7 tons?

2-something tons who didn't want to defeat her vs 1.44 tons

Wait, now that Ozai is 3.7 tons Mercury vs. Yang is a fair game?

@Poin

I'd say ~4 tons is Ozai's "effort" output, so kinda.

Sorry for the derail but I have a question.

Did we ever agree on what tier Vernal should be, 8-B or High 8-C?

In the post I linked, you literally went on about Mercury and Yang being unusable because "he is stronger than her" when I brought it up with a very similar argument.

Anyway, now that Ozai is 3.7 tons, any of his fireballs hitting will stop Yang on her tracks and allow him to just doze her with flames. When her aura breaks, he can quite possibly kill her with another flame or simply use the high ground┬╣ to avoid her Semblance. Given his character, the former is far more likely

┬╣ = Please don't post Obi Wan jokes

Yeah, being a full tier stronger is unusable. Ozai isnt a full tier stronger, he's not even 2x stronger, so no, his fire will not be "Stopping Yang in her tracks", nor will it be taking down her aura faster than her realizing she needs her semblance and using it to oneshot him like she would do.

@Weekly

No. Yang is 1.44 tons and Mercury is 2, aka 33%. Tiers aren't dimensional borders. Two High 8-Cs can be more distant from each other than a 8-C+ and a baseline High 8-C.

In this case, Ozai is nearly, if not 2x stronger than Yang, which is far bigger than the gap between Mercury and Yang.

Back