• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yang doesn't need to get beat up to use her semblance now, anyways, those clones would simply all get fodderized. Em was using an illusion, naruto used tangible clones who always get taken out with no effort. She could ale them and that will be the end of the 30 that try to attack her. Yamg wouldn't get overwhelmed, and y'all are acting like he has ultimated chakra and gunna be spamming clones. Yang would be like, " fine I'll just take all of you out" and use aoe to take out a vast majority if not all. Yang is faster, so dealing with clones just got 2x easier than if speed was not equal.

That's not what happened when neopolitan fought her and kicked her ass.

You mean the fight where yang was exhausted, sleep deprived, and fighting someone who specialized in redirection which countered her then straightforward combat style? Said fighting style allowing her to weave around yang and knock her out without damaging her to activate her semblance?

Dragon Ariia said:
That's not an illusion these are tangible clones. Lmao, there's a difference.
You can't seem to understand the concept of decoys.

But you're right. There is a difference. Clones can actually harm Yang.

WeeklyBattles said:
That's not what happened when neopolitan fought her and kicked her ass.
You mean the fight where yang was exhausted, sleep deprived, and fighting someone who specialized in redirection which countered her then straightforward combat style? Said fighting style allowing her to weave around yang and knock her out without damaging her to activate her semblance?
Woah what happened to your aura blocks everything argument?

Gonna rewatch Vol 2 to see if this sleep deprivation thing is real considering iirc they were sleeping when Ruby disappeared

Which means that people with better ways of fighting their opponents other than brute force can give yang a hard time, which is the kind of fighter Naruto is.

You don't seem to understand what I mean, I'm saying none of those clones will even get to hit her. Not only is she faster but has aoe. And it has been proven those clones get taken out very casually

Because Naruto clones can't be used in conjunction with smoke to land a hit? Hmmmm.....

Weekly stop giving yourself kudos. It legit makes you look bad. Serious here.

Btw jiangshi points out the flaws of aoe

Theglassman12 said:
Which means that people with better ways of fighting their opponents other than brute force can give yang a hard time, which is the kind of fighter Naruto is.
No, it doesnt, not even close. if this were pre timeskip yang and she were deprived of sleep it would but not here. Youre using what ammounts to an outlier fight as your argument. You're using a fight from before the timeskip where yang was at at a severe disadvantage mentally to say naruto would win against a fully rested post training yang

Jiangshi1 said:
CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
And clones aren't dumb enough to just keep charging...
Prime example, we get a moment during the war where a CLONE was followed through fighting one of the revived kages

As for AOE... the only one I can think of for Yang is the quake she causes when she punches the ground or makes a boom when activating her semblance... the former is well, 'telegraphable' and the latter I doubt would be more than an earthquake shake they'd just stick to via chakra or just be launched 'in' the air
bye bye AOE

That doesn't even require debunking. These are clones.. stop hyping them up to be an army of naruto's, when they get taken out like fodder left and right

Has yang ever shown to fight people that use strategy over brute strength before and actually won? If not, then it's a factor for Naruto, especially since he can do multiple things at once thanks to his clones.

Theglassman12 said:
Has yang ever shown to fight people that use strategy over brute strength before and actually won? If not, then it's a factor for Naruto, especially since he can do multiple things at once thanks to his clones.
Yes, her entire post timeskip mindset is strategy over brute force

And no, it wouldnt, using using a fight in which someone was in inaccurate severely exhausted mental and physical state should not in any way reflect them in their prime

@dragon by that logic, Naruto would've lost to pretty much anyone cause his clones go out just like that, which is blatantly wrong since he's used the clones numerous times to get the edge over his opponents.

I'm not rewatching that lol, well Ima take me leave, you have your scenario I have mine, regardless my opinion stays, could care less if this gets added or closed

Using a sleep deprived, physically exhausted Yang losing to Neo to justify a win here is the equivalent of using a Kryptonite weakened Superman losing to Batman to justify Master Chief beating Superman

Lol, I'm done. Dragon is downplayer and Weekly hasn't debunked Naruto's ways of winning that I outlined. Anyways, this is going in circles. Majority of the people who voted have seen the arguments and casted their votes.

Naruto is the clear winner.

Also, @Weekly:

AoE and Shockwaves are moot here. Yang loses her speed advantage off bat when she is weaker than Naruto. By the time her Semblace is relevant, it's usefulness is diminished. The likely hood of tagging the real Naruto is low once he realizes she's faster. Her initial use of her semblance is likely gonna be wasted on a clone (That Shock Factor I was talking about). At this point:

• Naruto knows she's stronger
  • Knows she's faster
The opportunity for her to win diminishes with every revelation. She starts using shockwaves and Lol, its a done deal, Naruto keeps his distance, tags with a series of feints and sneak attacks with clones (Which, lets be honest, Yang isn't seeing though), wears down her Aura and stamina until it breaks and she weakens. Naruto outlasting her Semblance or wearing her down is all but inevitable, and it's all because of the loss of her speed advantage. Had Naruto not been as Versatile/Tactical/Skillful, Then I could see her winning.

Just because she was up for night duty and faced numerous (aka few) troops of White Fang and no implication of being weary? I guess RWBY characters tire out pretty fast then. That's another method. Play it safe and tire her out.

No one has debunked Yang's ways of winning and ive already discussed multiple times how the ways people are saying Naruto would win arent legit

AoE shockwaves are in no way moot and no, slightly higher AP does not in any way invalidate someone being 2x faster than you. Her Semblance will be relevant in the first few seconds if naruto lands more than two hits on her. She will oneshot clones so no it will not in any way be wasted

Yang will never lose her speed advantage, what are you even talking about?

Just because she was up for night duty and faced numerous (aka few) troops of White Fang and no implication of being weary? I guess RWBY characters tire out pretty fast then. That's another method. Play it safe and tire her out.
...She literally spent a full day fighting a city infested with Grimm before taking night duty, aka fighting constantly for at least 7 hours consecutively

Weekly. Your bias is showing again. And kudos to you.
Stamina, substitution, Yang never losing her frustration weakness, clone decoy, stamina, stealth, etc.
What bias? Im not being biased, im arguing against something that makes no sense.

Post timeskip yang doesnt have frustration as a weakness, look at her profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back