• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadowbokunohero said:
whats stopping Naruto from taking her out in three hits.
The fact that she's taken hits from a mech 4x stronger than her and gotten up just fine...? And she did so when she was weaker than she is now?

there's no way she is going to evade a barrage of dozens upon dozens of clones, kunai, shuriken coming from all directions or just tank everything like it's nothing. considering Naruto's AP advantage. saying she will just keep getting stronger regardless is NLF.

@Naruto's Rasengan is far more potent than his regular self. as an 8-B he took out an 8-A character with a fully charged Rasengan, so I'm willing to say that one good rasengan is going to one shot her semblance

Exactly people overrate Yangs semblance. Naruto's Rasengan works waay above his normal AP range we just dont have proper calcs for it.

Shadowbokunohero said:
there's no way she is going to evade a barrage of dozens upon dozens of clones, kunai, shuriken coming from all directions or just tank everything like it's nothing. considering Naruto's AP advantage. saying she will just keep getting stronger regardless is NLF.
She doesnt have to tank it, she has the AoE to oneshot those clones

Rocker1189 said:
Exactly people overrate Yangs semblance. Naruto's Rasengan works waay above his normal AP range we just dont have proper calcs for it.
Not really, uoure kinda downplaying it tbh

• facepalm
People still using the argument that shadow clones mostly poof in one hit, while deliberately ignoring the fact that despite the clones mostly being that way from the inception of the jutsu, there are various other uses they have that Naruto has utilized to come out on top against a different variety of opponents since the beginning to the end of the series.

His clones were poor at the time, can aoe all of if they dogpile. How do y'all know rasengam will even hit in the first place? Battles like these people Make too many assumptions like, this char wins because of this, what makes you confident it will even land? She had long range options anytime, and is a skilled H2H fighter, why can't she simply dodge the chakra ball and counter?

@Weekly so you're suggesting that all the clones are stupid and would run into her AOE over and over again? That's never happened with any of the clones. If there's a difficult attack for them to tank, they try to avoid it, or distract the opponent with other tactics.

Look I just wrote a long comment but I didn't go through so I'm just going to say this.

Stop with the "This will happen" bullshit. People need to remember that things are only a possibility!.

Example: Naruto kills will Rasengan... That's a reason but you must remember HE HAS TO HIT!. There is still the possibility people can dodge!. Not saying it's not going to happen, just want people to understand that Naruto can do several things but their not unavoidable. He can make clones to hold people down but! He still needs to grab you. Hell, he might go for a Rasengan or a clone jump or come at her with a knife.

But remember this doesn't mean his opponent will just stand there and take it. (unless the person he's fighting likes to take things). This goes for all characters and not just Naruto.

I have things to do today and won't be online for much longer.

Please have a reasonable discussion and not one where you think someone will be op and use all they have to it's fullest or one time things.

Have a good day.

this goes both ways @Lord griffin. everything in a match is speculative as they aren't really fighting, it's up to the debaters to give enough solid clarification as to why the situation they have proposed has a higher chance of happening

This is the same for Yang and really for any fight with any character we have to make assumptions for things hitting if not we would end up with mind he will dodge and she would dodge forever and ever. And of course you have to take into account Naruto's use of Tranformations and clones to hide attacks.

The Everlasting said:
"deliberately ignoring"

Let's not say things we'll regret.
Regret what exactly? Just read the Ruby vs Naruto thread when you have time. Everytime, it's "the clones can easily be destroyed", like that isn't the case from the first time Naruto used it. I said "deliberately ignoring" because some of the uses of the clones have already been mentioned in Ruby vs Naruto, and it's there to see in the series itself, for those here that have watched or seen it. And yet, it's still "x can easily destroy the clones" that I see most of the time. Well, whatever.

I vote for Naruto for the arguments above + summoning if it gets down to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back