• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TenshinG said:
Let me be specific then, where has she made an explosion of fire
Sneaking behind someone's back when she isn't looking, she's not going to notice. True, I usually refrain my snark but it's getting tested right about now, given this circular argument that your doing
Literally any time she activated her semblance on her own

Its only circular because you refuse to listen

@Core Would you like me to pull up the clip of her shooting missiles out of the air in rapid succession? Throwing kunai wont do anything when she can just shoot them out of the air

Taking one clip out of context isnt helping your case Core, the entire episode revolved around them clearing out a city infested with Grimm while Oobleck did research over the course of an entire day starting from them leaving at sun up. Im not exaggerating at all, youre ignoring context.

And i have proven those people wrong, they simply refuse to acknowledge it.

And yes, it was sleep deprivation, she was the first shift of night watch while they were in Mountain Glenn after spending a whole day fighting, she barely got any rest.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Final
  • Her shockwaves grow in size the farther they are from her and she ust has to punch to make them
  • Versatility will NEVER invalidate speed. Ever. Thats not even close to how it works here.
  • She has the stamina to fight a full day before she gets tired so she wont be wasting any stamina, meanwhile she'll just be getting stronger, so yes, it does skyrocket.

• Proof of this? I don't even remember her producing Shockwaves at all, but still. What proof do you have? Even then, you haven't addressed the other stuff I said here.
  • 5 v 1, 100 v 1, 1000 v 1, substitutions, Transformations, all invalidate her speed. On top of that, you have these being used by a character she can't blitz and is smarter/more skillful than her in battle. I don't want to start throwing insults or anything but you train of thought here is illogical. I understand if Yang was vastly faster, then yeah, but she's not.
  • Naruto has stamina to fight for up to 5 days. I don't remember the attack on beacon lasting 24 hrs, and Yangs Aura would break long before.
I'm seriously getting tired of your illogical and NLF-ish arguments. Before things get too heated and I get banned for awhile, i'll simply agree to disagree with everything you're saying.

Theglassman12 said:
No she didn't suffer from sleep deprivation. If she did, then she would've shown signs of being cranky and getting little sleep, like bags under her eyes.
Not necessarily

@Final

• http://grimmeclipse.wikia.com/wiki/Blast_Wave#2nd_level_-_Improved_Blast_Wave
  • No they dont, and they never will on this wiki. My train of throught is perfectly logical, the trai of thought that versatility can invalidate speed is what is illogical here.
  • Yang's aura didnt break until Adam cut her arm off
  • And im getting tired of your backwards, illogical arguments. And i'll just flat out disagree with what youre saying until it starts making sense.

@Dragon

Would you have me rather say "A comment that everyone hates because it serves no purpose and only serves to aggravate the other side because you're basically doing the equivalent of sticking out your tongue on the internet?"

@Weekly

It's only circular because both sides won't budge actually.

Sooo Yang can keep track of kunais shooting from everywhere? Especially in an ambush? It's hard to shoot down something you don't expect.

I'm looking at the episode. I'm looking at the episode wiki on both the Mountain Glenn and Yang's profile. They come in to dispatch one group of Beowolves, Blake somehow takes out Nevermores, they talk about Goliaths, they go to sleep, Ruby wakes up. Implications of everyone sleeping. This isn't me ignoring context. At this point, I'm pushing myself to watch and read through this. I'm not ignoring anything Weekly. I advise you to recheck.

You know the funny thing is, they're probably saying the same thing about you.

Half points. You may be right about the first shift, but you're overplaying Yang's experience. And no that is still not sleep deprivation. Some normal people can function after an all nighter. Do you expect Huntresses to not do the same?

if it's equivalent to that it shouldn't bother you. Wow I envy the mature people on here. So serious! Nah just kidding I don't care, and neither should anyone else. This thread is terrible at this point so it definitely doesn't matter here. If someone came and posted memes it would feel appropriate

. . . Oh boy, it's Blake and Darui all over again.

Yang has never once released a shockwave punch in all of the volumes of RWBY fights. Her one on one battles barely show any at all.

So your saying that Yang's aura is City Level again. Why is Rasenshuriken banned again?

@Core When she's twice as fast yes, she can

Just rechecked. I have no idea what youre watching but theyre fighting Grimm over the course of the day, Yang comes in from taking the first night watch shift and lays down to get some sleep, and Ruby is kidnapped shortly after.

I honestly couldnt care less what they say about me, i stand by what i say and will fight to tooth and nail to defend my points when i know im right.

No, i dont expect them to do the same because they have demonstrated that theyre incapable of doing so after a full day of exerting themselves in combat.

Literally read the second half of the sentence. I dont care what people say about ME, but i will defend the points im making

So since I'm faster than a piece of paper falling from the sky when I'm standing still, does that mean I somehow detect that and dodge it? It's called a sneak attack for a reason.

We must be watching two different things then.

Except you're wrong. Bluntly speaking. Or rather you can be wrong. In this case, you are.

Well anyway, to the addition thread.

Right, sure.

@Core Yes

Apparently we are

Im not wrong and ive shown several times why im not wrong, people are just refusing to acknowledge it.

Alright. But it's not fair to ignore someone ignoring others or rather badmouthing them as if they're nothing.

Anyway this match is done. This should be closed already.

TenshinG said:
The story of the game is canon Weekly. The gameplay is not, it is an exageration of the official source material.
Everything about Grimm Eclipse is canon, we've had this discussion before

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Alright. But it's not fair to ignore someone ignoring others or rather badmouthing them as if they're nothing.
Anyway this match is done. This should be closed already.
Pot calling the kettle black

Closing a thread that is still ongoing is against the rules

So you admit it then huh?Anyway it's done. The thread is done. What I'm asking for is to end the suffering this thread has induced. At least give us that.

So a thread filled with arguments based on falsehoods, downplay, and massive assumptions can be wrongfully added?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back