• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon Ariia said:
No one ever mentioned it except you, stop making stuff up.

Core implied it with "There's a reason why nobody likes emojis." Please do tell me what you think this means. It's common knowledge that the majority of people above the age of 12 dislike them.

@Dragon @Knight can both of you calm down right now and stop derailing this thread over petty nonsense!?!?

@Glass No theyre not, not when your opponent is 2x faster, can oneshot if they get hit by more than two attacks, and has the AoE to oneshot clones

Theglassman12 said:
@Weekly and what's stopping Naruto from creating more clones and just learning a new strategy to avoid her attacks?
Yang's stronger attacks that can oneshot clones and higher speed.

WeeklyBattles said:
No one has debunked Yang's ways of winning and ive already discussed multiple times how the ways people are saying Naruto would win arent legit
AoE shockwaves are in no way moot and no, slightly higher AP does not in any way invalidate someone being 2x faster than you. Her Semblance will be relevant in the first few seconds if naruto lands more than two hits on her. She will oneshot clones so no it will not in any way be wasted

Yang will never lose her speed advantage, what are you even talking about?
  • You havent for starters, at least not mine.
  • Shockwaves and AoE are moot here. Fir starters, her Shockwaves aren't gonna be enough to take out Naruto assuming they even tag. One use and you can kiss her tagging him with it again goodbye, assuming she even could and don't waste revealing she can produce shockwaves on clones.
  • Never said anything about his AP getting over her speed. Being 2x faster doesn't mean she can blitz for starters, secondly again, Naruto is more skilled in h2h and has the versatility to invalidate her speed.
  • You forget my friend, in those first few seconds on trying to tag her, Naruto knows she has the speed advantage.
  • Yes, yes she can dispatch of the clones, and that works in Naruto's favor. Let her waste time and stamina doing so. Let her lose focus of the real Naruto. Her chances of beating sure skyrockets here, huh?
Meanwhile, Naruto figures out Yang and procedes to read her like a book.

@Final

• Her shockwaves grow in size the farther they are from her and she ust has to punch to make them
  • Versatility will NEVER invalidate speed. Ever. Thats not even close to how it works here.
  • She has the stamina to fight a full day before she gets tired so she wont be wasting any stamina, meanwhile she'll just be getting stronger, so yes, it does skyrocket.

Home. Ninjas are supposed to be ready for anything. Saying Naruto doesn't know Yang has those abilities and is thus weakened would mean entirely the same thing for Yang. Heck she doesn't even know how to deal with clones and might misassume them to be illusions. But we know that's not the case. She faced with Sun before and the moment Naruto uses them she'll get an idea of how to defend against them, except they're indistinguishable from the real Naruto. Meanwhile Naruto has also faced brawlers like Yang before.

Let's continue.

If Yang uses her shockwave to tag Naruto, good, nice. But regardless of whether she hits or not, the moment she uses it, Naruto is now aware she can do that. And he can now adapt to it by making all his clones attack from different angles, or use substituion jutus. Or attack her after using said shockwave while she's distracted or even attack underground or with smoke bombs. Blow it away with a shockwave? That's fine and possible. Except it leaves her open too.

Let's put it this way. I'm fast enough to overwhelm a person. If they split up into dozens of persons, it will take me more time to hit all of them. Even if they disappear in one hit, that still means I have to accommodate time to hit each one of them. Yang is gonna be slowed down and those clones even if slower, if they dog pile her, would cause trouble. She can react with a shockwave, but this doesn't mean the clones will always be hit by said shockwaves and will react.

Except her ability is a literal one time use. And she can be knocked out before even activating it. You shot yourself at the foot with that one. Regardles of aura or not she was still tired out. Naruto can still wear her out and his chakra levels are pretty high too, I'd bet on him.

Ah... I love being home with a functioning keyboard.

Also yes. Emojis suck.

I do apologize for statements earlier. But it does irritate me when a person just shoves away all the collective efforts of a group as if it means nothing.

Naruto dispathces his first batch of clones. He'll notice immediately that Yang has the speed advantage once she starts swinging her fist and move to dispell his other clones. Naruto get's it via memory.

He'll immediately surround Yang in a sea of his clones (He's done it with Kimimaro), Yang would be shocked of the numbers and Naruto will use the ransegan to lay waste to the battlefield and also blind her from seeing him due to the dust clouds.

In those moments Naruto will hide his portion of clones in the enviroment and the rest will take shots at Yang with Rasengan and Odama Rasengan which will overwhelm and shatter her Aura shield. Naruto can sneak up on Yang multiple times, cause Naruto is pretty well rounded in sneaking behind his enemies back, just ask Deidara

Naruto wins it via clones and strategy and higher AP

@Core Okay? So Yang uses an AoE explosion around herself to take out the clones attacking from all sides. Dogpiling her wont do anything when she's strong enough to lift and throw them like theyre paper or make an explosion around herself to destroy them, all while getting stronger.

Her ability has NEVER been portrayed as a one-time use. Ever. I didnt shoot myself in the foot because the ONE time she was knocked out was when she was exhausted, sleep deprived, and didnt have the training she has now. The fight with Neo is a non-factor in any Yang thread. She was tired out from fighting for a full day gainst a city infested with Grimm.

And it irritates me when people use illigitemate arguments like they would actually work like people are still doing here for Naruto.

Look, I use emojis to avoid saying what I want to say, and don't tell me what to use, using emojis isn't against the rules, but sayin what I want to is. Follow? I could care less about being " mature " or " Childish" I don't live up to any images I just do me.

TenshinG said:
If Naruto tries that she can just make an explosion of fire around herself to destroy them

With her speed and mobility advantage she'd be able to avoid them

If they try that they're going to get oneshot by Yang's Semblance

Yang will have the higher ap here if she takes more than two hits, something you still dont seem to understand

@Weekly

so they back off before they see it, and move to throwing kunais. Or attack from underground like Kakashi did. Not that it matters. What's expected is that Naruto won't charge in once that happens. He can also harass her from afar and lure her in with taunts, or even use the sexy jutsu.

Except she rested.... Well, regardless, we don't see it lasting very long either now do we? Nor do we see multiple activations of it. By the way, rewatching... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJGSywhNk8Q It was literally one battle. There's no DAY of fighting. It was a literal one face off with Grimm, after that they go off on their merry way. What you're doing Weekly... is exxagerating.

In your opinion, what people are arguing are illegitimate. Everyone else, even without those arguments, are going for Naruto. The consensus is going for that. RWBY losing doesn't mean it's the end of the world my friend. Our favorite franchises have to take losses too.

@Dragon

You have an opinion that says you like emojis. That's fine. Our opinion is that it sucks. That's all. It's infuriating for many to see, but hey up to you to continue. Some people would just jab at you for the use of that though. Either as a light hearted joke or a mean one.

TenshinG said:
Explosion of fire? Elaborate?
How can she avoid what she can't see genius. Naruto rcan easily sneak behind Yang's back.
She can make an explosion of fire in her immediate area

2x speed, and cut it with the snarkiness

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
By the way.... Are sleep deprived people usually unable to sleep? Or is it more likely that they're energetic and restless?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_deprivatio

Sleep deprivation is the condition of not having enough sleep; it can be either chronic or acute. A chronic sleep-restricted state can cause fatigue, daytime sleepiness, clumsiness and weight loss or weight gain. It adversely affects the brain and cognitive function.

Nah, I don't have problem with emojis used in a sentence while debating even if they can come off as smug.

What I have a problem is when you literally post just an emoji as a response, with nothing more, nothing less. As if dismissing someone's sentence or point. Basically spamming and giving no aid to the debate.

And thank you Weekly. But that said it's doubtful that it's sleep deprivation.

Let me be specific then, where has she made an explosion of fire

Sneaking behind someone's back when she isn't looking, she's not going to notice. True, I usually refrain my snark but it's getting tested right about now, given this circular argument that your doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back