• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Naruto won against Ruby let's see if Yang could avenge Ruby

Conditions

Base teenager Naruto

Volume 5 Yang

Rasenshuriken are restricted

Both start at 400M away

Takes place at haven

Both Rasenshuriken and summons shouldn't be restricted.

Anyway, probably won't take part in this one. The last one was so awesome.

Naruto doesn't always create that many. Not saying he can't but he mostly doesn't.

I'm just putting that out there.

I know man but its true when its a time of need naruto relies on clone spam(especially now that summons and rasenshuriken were restricted)

LOL, I was thinking in do this versus and name it: "Blondie bullied little sis, so blondie big sis want to kick his a*s... Naruto vs Yang, the battle of blondies!", or something like that.

Well the best part about the match is that Naruto would basically be very knowledgeble of how to deal with Yang thanks to Ruby. He'll know the time, speed, and distance needed for him to predict Yang's movements and basically be able to counter. He'll soon realize that Yang is not as fast Ruby which would make it much more easier for him.

Naruto will summon 1K clones but instead of attacking her, he will blind her vision by all them using Rasengan barrage to the ground. Which would also change the field and landscape where a portion of his clones will henge into rocks.

Aura will protect Yang from his attacks and Naruto will know this as he'll instantly bomber her with multiple-direction shuriken in order to wear the cloak down and throw paper bombs for good measure. Given Naruto has higher AP than Yang he'll send clones with the rasengan to distract her as the rest will use Odama Rasengan and bomb her from above which will take Yang from above.

With all those hits, Yang will receive a boost thanks to her Semblance. But she'll take damage as her semblance does not negate her from feeling pain. Naruto will notice her burst of power and will be stuck with evading and peppering her with smoke bombs to evade or even substituing himself out with rocks from the field. Once her boost wares out then Naruto will once again spam his clones and bomb her from all directions and break her semblance with odama rasengans.

my vote is for Naruto

^

Let me correct you on somethings before people spam "Naruto FRA." Despite some things being wrong.

• 1: No Naruto would not know how to deal with Yang thanks to Ruby. These matches are not connected nor do opponents get previous knowledge on each other unless the OP specified that in the battle conditions. Since SBA is in play here that means Yang and Naruto are going here without any knowledge on each other.

• 2: That's all I really need to say. Your entire argument relies on false information ( That being that Naruto has knowledge about Yang.) So that vote likely isn't valid. Not voting tho. Just correcting somethings.

I agree with Knightofannihilation666; even if the battles are related, Ruby won't say anything about Yang to Naruto, but big sis blondie will know about bully blondie and his abilities.

Oh no not another one of these threads, I'll just sit this one out unless there's some info that needs corrected or given I guess.

@Knight

This mostly because Yang is fighting Naruto to avenge Ruby basically there is a connection due to the guy stating it. Yang avenging Ruby

With speed unequalized you replace the advantage of much higher speed speed with a still considerable apeed advantage and the ability to get immensely stronger from taking hits. Basically unless Naruto actually does lead with his thousand clones right off the bat, yang is going to bet strong enough to overpower him before he does so later in the fight

That is one of the problems that Naruto will have to face, since not always he start with 1000 of clones. But after see Yang ability, he probably will use them to attack and dodge, try the two thousand combo or throw shuriken from all directions. If the things goes to complicate, he can summon Gamabunta to help him or try the food cart destroyer technique. And never forget the Sexy Jutsu, you know than Yang is very aware of this kind of things unlike Ruby, and his version of One Thousand Years of Death.

Look like bully blondie has the intelligence advantage in fights according to this wiki, an important aspect when both of then can win.

P.D.: Would not be a good or funny match if Naruto use initial jinchüriki form against Yang's semblance? The problem here will be the time limit, Kurama chakra can last more than Yang semblance if she can't knock out Naruto before run out of juice.

Yang is faster than Naruto, he really wont be able to dodge that much if at all. And considering Yang only needs a few hits from someone stronger than herself to be able to turn the tables to the point where she's strong enough to oneshot, Naruto isnt going to get the chance to summon 100-1000 clones or know that she's strong enough to one punch him before Yang takes him down.

Naruto doesnt have access to Jinchuriki form here

I don't think that these two are far apart in brute force, and it's probably than Yang still have a little advance without her semblance, so I don't know if she is able to one shot him after take some hits before he use his clones, since he relies on them heavily, unless he goes rasengan from the very beginning, which to created need clones. The speed advance is good but if he won't be able to dodge all the punches of Yang, then why he will able to punch her to the point than she is able to one shoot him? She show results after Taiyang advice and training to not relies that much in her semblance. The dodge thing than I was talking about is after he summon the clones like he did with Gaara, before of that he's probably can dodge or block few of then and use the body replacement technique to escape, Naruto is intelligent enough to know that is no the best thing get hit if your enemy arms don't look equal and pack quite the puch... I hope. And unlike Yang new arm, which is somewhat visible, Naruto has his hidden kunai mechanism to surprise her in the adequate moment, as well the shadow shuriken technique.

The P.D. was for the lols, not to this match.

Post Timeskip Yang without her semblance is 300ish tons, whereas Naruto is 500+ i believe? But Yang's Semblance is potent enough that during the fight with the Atlesian Paladin, which was able to head on fight evenly with all four members of Team RWBY simultaneously, she took two punches from it which completely ragdolled it, got up, and then oneshot it. The same would happen here. If she get hit even a few times by someone a good amount stronger than herself without being on a whole other level (ie Adam), she will very quickly surpass them.

Rasengan wont really hurt her until he gets through the passive full body forcefield that is her Aura.

I mean she's going to be weaker than him so unless her semblance is actually active she wont be packing a bigger punch than him.

There is a calc for the punch of both? Naruto 8-A just say that he is in that level and Yang say she is stronger than before which she is stronger than Ruby and her profile have a link than send me to the result of 141.3548 tons of TNT, I correct?. I want to know this before I say something else.

I appreciates if someone post the link, thank you.

@Endlesspossibilities 2006

Don't count me as a vote for now, if WeeklyBattles say than bully blondie win then I will try to argument in big sis blondie favor to make a good and funny, at least for me, fight if I think than both characters have good chages to win.

Naruto takes this via shadow clones and Rasengan spam. As well as his genius plans in a fight with his AP advantage to boot. Pretty much the same as the fight against Ruby except Naruto would find it even easier since Yang does not have intangibility.

naruto fra, he either uses rasen shuriken or clones, and one is restricted.

and yang is getting 0definitly owherwhelmed

Naruto due to being more skillful in my eyes, Also:

• Can use clone to gage Yangs Speed, Strength, Abilities,Fighting style
  • Versatility: Clones, Rasengan (Variants), Substitution, Tranaformation
  • Tactically Superior
Yangs Semblace is moot if she can't tag the real Naruto. Case in point, Kaguya vs Naruto. Naruto can literally stall out Yang if he wished, make her waste stamina, while still being able to tag with feints and sneak attacks.

Let's not also count out the one time usage of Reverse Harem Jutsu...Yang bests not get caught off guard by that. I can't see Naruto losing. He'll eventually wear her down, break her Aura and One Shot. His stamina and energy and level is high enough and his skillset and feats make this possible.

>Yang cant tag Naruto

Guys, Yang is twice as fast as Naruto here

Also Rasenshuriken is restricted

If he hits her more than two times his AP advantage will be gone

She's Mach 2500+

In the fight against the Atlesian Paladin, which was able to fight all four members of team RWBY simultaneously in a head-on fight, the Paladin was ragdolling Yang, punched her twice, then she got up and oneshot it with her semblance.

Her clones will be oneshot even easier when her semblance goes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back