• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Different amount of chakra in each clone defines how many hits they take.

And you're ignoring the fact that they can hurt her too or dodge and adapt. Clones share experiences.

Except they won't even touch her, she is on same tier they are done. Tons of ppl In naruto throw those clones around like ragdolls. Tho the naruto later in the series.. then the clones actually do something

Naruto's clones are INCONSISTENT! And that's a fact, end of story.

If you guys can't give accurate reasons and just pile up this thread with circular arguments I'm going to close this.

Also what in God's name is with all damn Naruto vs threads?. They all lead to the same argument and there are other people from his verse!.

@Dragon Ariia

Enough with the clones AP and Durability, that Discussion is annoying and it will just derail the thread further.

Please do not start the clones durability argument right now, I'll repeat what I said... THEIR INCONSISTENT!!!. you have times in which the get cut or kicked and poof, then they take a large push and only a few poof but some survive, then one gets stab and survive and then Poof's after some time.

The shit doesn't make any sense and I hate when it comes up. There are always two sides.

My argument doesn't even need them to be tanky... They're just enough for distractions. And what AOE?? And clones aren't dumb enough to just keep charging...

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
And clones aren't dumb enough to just keep charging...
Prime example, we get a moment during the war where a CLONE was followed through fighting one of the revived kages

As for AOE... the only one I can think of for Yang is the quake she causes when she punches the ground or makes a boom when activating her semblance... the former is well, telegraphable and the latter I doubt would be more than an earthquake shake they'd just stick to via chakra or just be launched in the air

Never said your argument did!. Also, the way you people comment is tempting me to close this.

No one neglected that at all. They are good but people make it seem like there god like and that is the Problem!.

No one said they will keep charging...

Ember Celica's rounds is not infinite. Naruto can create endless amount of clone if his clones can't use any chakra as any chakra that the clone possesses will return to the original after being dispelled.

Oh my god...

• Yang is weaker than Naruto starting out
  • Faster than Naruto starting out
When Naruto engages in combat with Yang, he'll see that he's at a speed disadvantage.

• Naruto will automatically go for clones to medigate her speed advantage.
You all are forgetting that Naruto is tactically smarter than Yang and arguably more skilled. Even if she becomes stronger, that doesn't mean her odds of winning skyrockets.

• Her semblance doesn't increase speed
  • Her semblace Doesn't increase her Aura
  • Her semblace isn't infinite, it's timed, may be able to hold it for a few minutes at best, no more than 5 and even then, I'm skeptical.
So even with her Buff, Naruto would be making moves to null her speed advantage from jump. And while being tactically superior, his combos and hits are more likely to tag yang.

• Yang is hot headed and loses her cool rather quickly, the first time she kills a clone with being amped by her semblace, she isn't tagging Naruto.
  • Naruto has vastly more stamina than Yang to be able to outlast her.
  • Yang wastes too much stamina on average.
Btw, isn't their reaction speed only MHS+? Anyways, Naruto should win this:

• Yangs "Advantages" would likely be know before they can clutch her a victory. He speed advantage most notably would be revealed and nulled off bat.
  • Naruto is tactically and skillfully superior
  • Yang is hot headed and quick to temper which makes her sloppy
  • Yang wastes stamina too easily where as Naruto has massively more
  • Her semblace doesn't amp her speed/Aura
Naruto should win for these reasons. Yang may get stronger, but that means nothing when her opponent is more skilled and versatile than she is. Naruto can beat her down again, landing with feints and sneaks until her Aura breaks, which it will, and rather quickly, or he can simply outlast her.

If yang does win, its like a 2/10 situation. Yang can only win shock factor, but she'll never tag the real Naruto because her speed advantage kills the shock factor.

lol, I slept then went to classes, came back and I found a storm here. I don't even know what to say now. But since WeeklyBattles kindly respond to me then I will say this:

Yes, the rasengan is one of his more powerful techinques, no including summoning in this point, but being able to damage someone than was healing before the hit it's impressive if you put it in a fight againt someone with mid-low Regenerationn, forcefiled still work though.

Are you talking about Rasenshuriken or Futon: Rasengan? I pretty sure than Rasenshuriken won't bypass aura but it will take it down worse than how big sis blondie destroy the paladin if it hits, or like how you guys ignore my bad jokes (I will make you all lol with me, just wait). Knowing than not even Kakashi with one sharingan could follow all the tiny blades of air that can pierce individual cells is one of the factors than lead to people restrict it.

I was just making a point, since Kishimoto absolutly love simbolyc things, bully blondie only make that amount of clones in those cases: to save Iruka after he accepted him, to save Sakura and Sasuke from someone that was just like himself while remembering Haku words, against Kaguya when he was all alone fighting her thanks to the tailed beasts, and the list goes on and on and on and on and on... AND ON, Talk No Jutsu is NOT a casuality.

Just question Gaara, , I was lmao here. .

Was gunna say that, she is a much better fighter now. Matches like this are hard to decide with same tier but one is faster and the other has a little bit more versatility. Speed can make up for that. Saying stuff like naruto one shots with rasengan is situational, what's stopping her from dodging it and hitting him in his jaw? He has clones, she can just aoe, she's faster so like taking out clones won't be an issue really. Her range attacks can also play a part. She has aura so until naruto deals damage, good damage, and she is super exhausted, she will be fine. Naruto on the other hand is taking direct damage, you gotta take out her aura first.

OH yea she has more control of her semblance now, she can use it to augment her strength anytime. Anyways I'm prob gunna never say FRA again, makes these matches boring, and idk why these are called shit storms when people disagree. That makes a good vs debate. I feel like people want easy wins so they can be added, that's why some prob say FRA to be lowkey lazy rather than come up with new arguments to make it interesting.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Final This is post Timeskip yang, she doesn't get hotheaded nor does she waste stamina
Time skip Yang hasn't really had a real fight to show this tbh. The haven battle showed that she had made some progress, but not enough to say it's not a problem. So, I'd say nah, she hasn't shown it.

Easier to lose? Definitely. Don't spam next time or at least add an argument in your sentence Drag

Don't avoid the argument next time either. You both act as if Naruto uses clones as meatshields. No one talks about how illusions can distract Yang and how Naruto can pull off 'multiple attacks' which worked quite well in Merc + Emerald vs Yang. Naruto can do that at a much more effective way

1 hour till grace is done.

WeeklyBattles said:
Her father literally spent months training her so she wouldn't waste stamina and act hotheaded like she used to
However, she was so close to going hot headed mode the moment Mercury touched her arm. If Yang didn't have the objective of getting to Raven and Cinder she probably would have went into hotheaded mode.

Also, people fail to forget 10 clones to 30 clones is enough to stagger Yang's senses. 100+ is overkill. Yang vs Mercury fight all it took was several hits for Yang to get staggered for a brief moment allowing him to quickly get out of Yang's vision to be substituted by one of Emeralds illusions. So, what happens when Yang is fighting Naruto capable of creating shadows clones up to 10 or more allowing for the real Naruto to blend in with the clones and make hits when an opening arrives.

X6cnFY
C068c1c5da91b6334f3adc78db2e083087fcf2ed hq

Yang will be able to oneshot his clones much easier than Kimimaro due to her semblance.

I love how you act as though the grace period ends the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back