• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yandere-Chan vs. Chris Walker

Jinsye

She/Her
Ayano Aishi
Chris walker render
  • Speed Equalized just in case
  • Composite Yandere-Chan vs. Chris Walker
  • Both have half an hour of prep
  • Fight takes place in a Mental Asylum
  • This format was not stolen from Dodo maybe

Yandere-chan's only advantages are her superior arsenal and intelligence, the latter of which is countered by Chris' military police training and experience in Afghanistan. He dominates her in physicality except for speed which is equalized anyways and there's not really much she can do to kill him that he won't counter, poison is out of the question as he'll see her as a threat from the start and she can't sneak up on him due to his enhanced senses. Overall, I'd say Walker takes this fight.

Well, she has superior range due to being Composite Yandere-chan.

Because it's ritualised Yandere-chan with the strength of Beldere Chan

True but Chris Walker is tough enough to tank her attacks and her intelligence is negated, so she really only has two advantages.

Unless those demons are Wall level+, he's beating the shit out of them too.

...Actually, what? It doesn't say anything on her profile about her being able to summon demons at all.

She can actually summon demons but she needs some pretty extensive prep time and resouces to be able to do so

Her profile is a bit outdated

Okay, hang on a minute.

Where's the calc that puts Walker at Wall level+, anyway? All I see is a few uncalc'd feats, a 9 kilojoule feat, and scaling to Miles...Who's got Wall level+ durability via scaling to...Walker?

Weird look

Going by the feats listed on his page, I'm not sure whether he should be Wall level or just really high-end Street level.

Ripping off heads and limbs used to be Wall level, but the lower border has changed since then.

Shattering reinforced glass has always been Street level.

Pretty sure breaking down steel doors can range anywhere between Wall level and Small Building level, but it depends on the size and thickness of the door, as well as how hard said door is knocked off its hinges.

Throwing a guy hard enough to open a steel door is the same case as above. It depends on the specifics regarding the door and what state it was left in afterwards.

Killing Miles doesn't mean anything if the latter doesn't have any feats within the Wall level range. Although, his one durability feat seems like it should be somewhere within that tier, just by its description.

He can easily kill Miles Upshur, who can survive a point blank explosion powerful enough to blow a reinforced steel door to pieces followed by a 30 foot drop without injury

He also only sustained minor injuries from being hit by a car which rammed him into a tree

@Weekly:

Has the first feat been calc'd yet?

A car crash is like 100-400 KJ, right? Is that past the point of Wall level+, or nah? (I'm too tired to figure it out myself right now)

MrKingOfNegativity said:
@Weekly:
Has the first feat been calc'd yet?

A car crash is like 100-400 KJ, right? Is that past the point of Wall level+, or nah? (I'm too tired to figure it out myself right now)
It'd be Wall level+ if it was reaching max speed, otherwise it'd be mid-end Wall level

WeeklyBattles said:
He can easily kill Miles Upshur, who can survive a point blank explosion powerful enough to blow a reinforced steel door to pieces followed by a 30 foot drop without injury
He also only sustained minor injuries from being hit by a car which rammed him into a tree
That 30 feet drop is only Street level+ (5884.2 J). The only that has to be calced is the explosion

That 30 feet drop is only Street level+ (5884.2 J). The only that has to be calced is the explosion

I am still confused is walker wall or street level?

The gaming master666 said:
I am still confused is walker wall or street level?
Probably mid-end Wall level

Chris FRA, he would rip Yandere-chan's head off clean and use it to get the world's bloodiest strike at the local bowling alley before she knows it

Back