• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wednesday vs Chris Chan
Battle takes place at the outside the Sonichu Temple.
Speed is equalized.
Son-Chu, and the dimensional merge are restricted.
Wednesday has her sword.
Both have 1 day of prep.

Wednesday: 1

Ian Brandon Anderson: 3

Incon:

Last edited:
In terms of A.P Chris has the easy advantage as the most powerful martial artist known to man. He also out skills Wednesday for the same reasons. His skill makes up for her precog, so I'm voting Chris.

1674130121915-png.4296787

Whednenstday wins, she has a sword that's more dangerous than anything Chris has. She is also more athletic.

Wednesday is very acrobatic, she wouldn't be affected by slipping on a banana peel.
Bitch what? That's not at all how it works. Its luck manipulation. If she tries to out maneuver the banana peal she'll slip on something else.

you’re confusing irl curseyehameha with comic curseyehameha. irl curseyehameha nearly killed a troll. also, wednesday’s sword probably can’t get past chris chan’s aluminum baseball bat, and if he blocks or disarms her that gives him an opening to use pepper spray or stab her to death with a pocket knife

provide reasoning NOW
I, at least, currently don't intend to vote, but I must agree with this.
A vote cannot be counted without providing reasoning, even if that reasoning is provided as simplistically as with a "FRA" to roughly indicate "I agree with previously stated reasoning & wish to also vote using this reasoning, even if it may be debunked in the future".

I vote to Chris FRA. Chris' better AP, better LS, better stamina, easy-to-use luck manipulation against enemies, Peaceful Teaching (which could remove weapon), and more willing to use lethal methods gives him the W.

Last edited:
Back