• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't understand some of the logic being used here, Yami can negate magic, if the summons are magic then they too would be negated. Yami is not limited to specific types or applications of magic.

I would buy that if Renatus summons hands far away of black moon, if those hands are truly physical and not made of mana, they should work and said hands can attack Yami even using black moon

But the act of summoning something inside Black Moon should be negated, that is how it works, summoning using magic= black moon nulls that

I don't understand some of the logic being used here, Yami can negate magic, if the summons are magic then they too would be negated. Yami is not limited to specific types or applications of magic.
Are you talking about summoning as in the wand transformation? Or renatus summoning his attacks? If it's the latter, Summoning is just returning the wand to its true form, amplifying the caster.

Back