• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright. They are all comparable to Yami.
Now it's working. Gonna be honest, I don't see how those guys with unique magic are comparable to Yami in any way other than Yami fearing their magic, not their physical conditions themselves. Why don't you answer a few questions here?
  • Why would Yami try to knock out Renatus?
  • Why didn't Yami try this when he knew Dante has regeneration? Especially key used now is the same key fight with Dante.
Unlike the fodders above with no skills, as stated by Yami himself, Renatus has experience in many battles. I don't see him falling for those cheap tricks. Additionally, Renatus can summon his undead skills anywhere instantly and protect himself, so I don't see how Yami would even be able to go for his neck and knock him out. Renatus also has information analysis. He would analyze Yami's moves and wouldn't let his guard down.

Voting Renatus
  • He doesn't need to physically touch Yami draw blood he literally has undead hands spamming out of nowhere to attack Yami. His thirds is unavoidable and has big AP difference.
  • Dimensional Slash ain't killing Rentaus. Renatus last longer than Yami. Overall I'm betting on stamina and immortality.
  • Power null doesn't nullify immortality without feats.

Brother what?

• Ki + mana zone black moon power null
  • Ok, Death Trust will before Thanatos. Yami borrows mana from surrounding so I don’t see him running out any time soon.
  • ???

This is NLF. Show someones Summonings getting negated by Black moon in Black Clover.
This isn't NLF, Mana is literally the source of all spells in BC, don't throw that word around when it's not relevant.

and again, Yami can still absorb them with his Black Hole anyway.
What makes you think Yami will have the time to do that? You are acting like Yami doesn't need to stretch his hand to fire Dimension Slash,
What makes you think Dimension Slash is slow to begin with? A non amped Dimension Slash is already fast enough to force Dante to teleport instead, even though he's been using his sheer speed to dodge all attacks prior to that.

Not only that, but Dante's "ultra fast" attack was merely moving at snail speed compared to Dimension Slash.
meanwhile Renatus's AP will be enough to one-shot Yami because of the homing attack, which Yami can't dodge.
Homing Attack is only active via his thirds. And that's discarding the absurd range disadvantage Renatus has to begin with
Also Renatus doesn't even need Thirds his AP will be already spiked on the Summons thirds is just higher level that's all.
Cool I guess?
Summons can be Regenerated even if it's gets destroyed. Shown by Rayne. Innocent Zero also Regenerates his wand. So Yami isn't doing much.
Proof that Renatus can do so ?
Can you upload this is ok Gyze because Imgur is not working for me.
I don't have gyze nor know how to use it. Try refreshing it a bunch of times.
Both of their base speeds are equalized, so it's not going to be an instant blitz.

Also, if we are arguing based on character, Yami doesn't start by knocking out his opponents as far as I know. In this key as far as I know.

His in-character moves are blitzing and trying to one-shot his opponents. Renatus also has amps with his summons, which Yami can't bypass with his normal attacks unless he uses DS.
Yami is smart, he knows what to use and won't wait. If he can't kill him he just knocks him out.
Check the key specified in the OP for Yami.

Someone in real life doing something doesn't matter here. Without proof, saying a character can knock his opponents down with the same speed without feats is meaningless.
A weaker character being able to knock out stronger ones has always been a thing, otherwise most matches would be over just by the AP difference.
Now it's working. Gonna be honest, I don't see how those guys with unique magic are comparable to Yami in any way other than Yami fearing their magic, not their physical conditions themselves. Why don't you answer a few questions here?
Elves have a forcefield of Mana that acts like a barrier. They also use their magic to increase their defensive abilities, so they are more than just magically strong.
  • Why would Yami try to knock out Renatus?
Because he can't kill him.
  • Why didn't Yami try this when he knew Dante has regeneration? Especially key used now is the same key fight with Dante.
Yami had hard time to even hit Dante to begin with because of his base speed coupled with speed amps with heavy infighting, teleportation and Spatial Manipulation.
The moment he finally hit him, Dante quickly went into 80% percent and overwhelmed Yami with everything above but on an even greater level + Black Holes that would have killed him on the spot.
Needless to say Yami couldn't even attack most of the time, much less reach him.
Unlike the fodders above with no skills, as stated by Yami himself, Renatus has experience in many battles.
Elves are quite literally more skilled than Magic Knights.
Heck, Yami didn't even say any of them had no skill, merely that the first 2 are not combat types, which is true because they are support and healing types respectively, if anything it says a lot about the skill of the combat type elves if even 2 non-combat type elves can be one par with one of the strongest captains.
Additionally, Renatus can summon his undead skills anywhere instantly and protect himself, so I don't see how Yami would even be able to go for his neck and knock him out. Renatus also has information analysis. He would analyze Yami's moves and wouldn't let his guard down.
Characters like Mereoleona have Info Analysis too (Mana based even so I'd argue it's even more impressive) and yet he was still able to caught her off guard at few times despite Mereoleona being so fast not even Yami's own detection abilities could track her. Add that with Mana Zone, Condense and super Condense, there is no way Yami isn't tagging Renatus.

Last edited:
Brother what?

• Ki + mana zone black moon power null
Power null for what?
  • Ok, Death Trust will before Thanatos.
What's that's gonna do? Renatus immortality is not tried to his Thirds and his amps comes from summons not thirds. Thirds is just hax. I don't know why you people are obsessed with destroying thirds so much as it some kind of Wincon.
  • Yami borrows mana from surrounding so I don’t see him running out any time soon.
For how many hours? Renatus is superior to Dot and Lance who can go for weeks with constantly fighting a strong opponent whole maintaining telekinesis ability without any rest against an stronger opponent. Renatus has more magic power than them. Yami is not lasting above Renatus with just mana absorption without showing feats for lasting on that much.

Power null for what?

What's that's gonna do? Renatus immortality is not tried to his Thirds and his amps comes from summons not thirds. Thirds is just hax. I don't know why you people are obsessed with destroying thirds so much as it some kind of Wincon.

For how many hours? Renatus is superior to Dot and Lance who can go for weeks with constantly fighting a strong opponent whole maintaining telekinesis ability without any rest against an stronger opponent. Renatus has more magic power than them. Yami is not lasting above Renatus with just mana absorption without showing feats for lasting on that much.
Not weeks, 4 days, and that's something even Asta and Nacht, Yami's right hand can do

This isn't NLF, Mana is literally the source of all spells in BC, don't throw that word around when it's not relevant.
Summons are not equivalent to spells unless you can definitively prove otherwise. Even if we assume they are spells, negating one form of energy does not imply the ability to negate all types. Magic operates uniquely across different verses.

Moreover, even if he can negate a summon, there is no reason to believe that Renatus would be hindered. He has the ability to resummon at will.
and again, Yami can still absorb them with his Black Hole anyway.
Proof for Yami doing this for some summons
What makes you think Dimension Slash is slow to begin with? A non amped Dimension Slash is already fast enough to force Dante to teleport instead, even though he's been using his sheer speed to dodge all attacks prior to that.
You are just misleading my argument. I never said the DS is slow. I said it takes a stance before firing. There is an opening for that, and destroying the thirds isn't even a win condition here.
Not only that, but Dante's "ultra fast" attack was merely moving at snail speed compared to Dimension Slash.
Ok Cool still destroying the third isn't a Wincon
Homing Attack is only active via his thirds. And that's discarding the absurd range disadvantage Renatus has to begin with

Cool I guess?
Destroying Third isn't even a Wincon. You are acting like it would just negate his sts and Immortality
Proof that Renatus can do so
It's already in his profile; check the common abilities. The wand is part of their body. Renatus's main concept is immortality. I don't see why he can't regenerate his wand when others can. If that's the case, Doom would have just destroyed the wand. Or any other characters would have done the same. You don't need to spoon-feed everything, which is already shown by others, which works like physiology.
Yami is smart, he knows what to use and won't wait. If he can't kill him he just knocks him out.
Renatus is also a genius, one of the prodigies in the verse, so he is not an idiot to fall for knocking out tactics.
A weaker character being able to knock out stronger ones has always been a thing, otherwise most matches would be over just by the AP difference.
No one denied that; read what I said again. I said a character needs feats for that; you can't just claim they can knock down opponents stronger than them, even though their feats are knocking down weaker opponents. Knocking down a stronger opponent is a skill-based feat, so they need to showcase the skills.
Elves have a forcefield of Mana that acts like a barrier. They also use their magic to increase their defensive abilities, so they are more than just magically strong.
Cool still they don't have proof for putting on the same level as Yami.
Because he can't kill him.
Same situation as Dante.
Yami had hard time to even hit Dante to begin with because of his base speed coupled with speed amps with heavy infighting, teleportation and Spatial Manipulation.
The moment he finally hit him, Dante quickly went into 80% percent and overwhelmed Yami with everything above but on an even greater level + Black Holes that would have killed him on the spot.
Needless to say Yami couldn't even attack most of the time, much less reach him.
Correct me if I'm wrong? he literally blitzes (I'm not talking about amped dante but initial clash) him and destroys his body, and you are saying he is having a hard time. What makes you think he wouldn't have a hard time when Renatus summons keeps pressing on him? And does he have feats for using Black Moon and speed blitz at the same time?
Elves are quite literally more skilled than Magic Knights, Yami didn't even say any of them had no skill. You're misinterpreting his words here.
They are skilled in using mana not fighting skills unless you show me where those fodders has some good fighting skills
Characters like Mereoleona have Info Analysis too (Mana based even so I'd argue it's even more impressive) and yet he was still able to caught her off guard at few times despite Mereoleona being so fast not even Yami's own detection abilities could track her. Add that with Mana Zone, Condense and super Condense, there is no way Yami isn't tagging Renatus.
Did he knocked her down?
Not weeks, 4 days, and that's something even Asta and Nacht, Yami's right hand can do
It states 2 days on their profile. Dot and Lance were fighting for a week 7 Days not 4 where did you get that? Orter was the one who was keeping them busy by continuously attacking them who is DV like Renatus and has shown no break time so far.

Power null for what?

Magic. What the hell kinda question even is this? Are you allergic to reading pages?

What does that have to do with immortality? I’m talking about the summons.

Renatus is not scaling to stamina just because he is superior to those with higher physical stamina. What are you on? Doom literally beat him up in moments to the point where his regen can not keep up. Yami simply does the same thing by spamming death thrust knowing via Ki that Renatus can’t keep up.

Magic. What the hell kinda question even is this? Are you allergic to reading pages?
His Black moon range is very limited as far as I see. Match starts from 4KMS because of SBA. Also Renatus has teleportation he uses in character. He went behind Domina after casting illusions. teleportation is a common skill so it's already listed in common abilities page. Renatus can just switch places and wear Yami down when he just keep attacking from longer distance while Yami keeps Negating spells within his range.
What does that have to do with immortality? I’m talking about the summons.
Cancelling summons isn't gonna be a Wincons when he can just outlast him.
Renatus is not scaling to stamina just because he is superior to those with higher physical stamina.
No one said anything about superiority; it's about the magic, him having more than them, which is clearly the case for them surviving 7 days against Orter.
Orter who was attacking them throughout the whole fight was able to last for 7 days. The fact Lance and Dot were just 2 liners while Renatus and Orter are 3 liners who has considerably high magic.
What are you on? Doom literally beat him up in moments to the point where his regen can not keep up. Yami simply does the same thing by spamming death thrust knowing via Ki that Renatus can’t keep up.
Doom beat him up by bypassing his regeneration speed. Doom is MFTL+ while Yami isn't. Yami needs the same speed as Doom to negate Renatus' regeneration. Stop acting like Renatus lost due to stamina. He clearly mentioned his regeneration couldn't keep up with the speed of Doom's attacks. Spamming Death Thrust with SOL, FTL, or the highest BC speed, which is currently accepted as MFTL, doesn't do much. Renatus' base speed would be around supersonic (which is getting updated in Renatus' profile). Dude's regeneration was able to keep up with MFTL+ attack speed for hours, as @AnAverageUsername explained. The profile weakness clearly explains and even has the scans.

If you disagree just bring the scan where it was stated that Renatus lost to Doom because of stamina instead of his regeneration not being able to keep up with Doom's speed.

Okay so I think I'm being murdered (figuratively), I'm coming down with something bad. But like, after reading this stuff, is there some terminology mix-up at play here?

Summons = The wand's true form, a weapon, massively boosts the caster, still retains its boosting effects despite being broken (like with Rayne)

Undeath = undead body parts that Renatus summons, meaning these are physical spells like Rayne's Partisans

About Yami's black hole or whatever, does it suck the mana from attacks or does it also suck up the spells that are casted? If so, what's its LS value for sucking things up, because oh my God someone ****** up on Yami's profile (no offense but please actually break up the section to reflect the keys), and I'm wondering if it could suck up Renatus' class Z hands.

His Black moon range is very limited as far as I see. Match starts from 4KMS because of SBA. Also Renatus has teleportation he uses in character. He went behind Domina after casting illusions. teleportation is a common skill so it's already listed in common abilities page. Renatus can just switch places and wear Yami down when he just keep attacking from longer distance while Yami keeps Negating spells within his range

Your comment on range is Irrelevant. mana zone + black moon protects Yami by passively erases all magic in meters radius around Yami, while giving Yami the benefit of manazone like multi layered speed blitzing. Magic simply won’t work around him so attacking from range is useless as he’s just going to dodge? Or it gets erased once it gets inside the Mana zone? Depending on what attack it is (if he just throws physical objects and not magic spells). Assuming Yami even lets him lay a scratch on him (which obviously won’t happen for a plethora of reasons already mentioned in the thread), his magical summon will just not activate within the zone.

I can tell you haven’t watched black clover cuz Ki precog ***** on teleportation so much it’s not even funny. Moot point and I’m not even going to mention the fact Yami literally has the speed advantage in this fight thanks to Mana Zone speed boost, Mana Zone condensed speed blitz and Mana Zone super condensed stacked speed blitz for one attack Death Thrust.

No one said anything about superiority; it's about the magic, him having more than them, which is clearly the case for them surviving 7 days against Orter.
Orter who was attacking them throughout the whole fight was able to last for 7 days. The fact Lance and Dot were just 2 liners while Renatus and Orter are 3 liners who has considerably high magic.

Ok

Doom beat him up by bypassing his regeneration speed. Doom is MFTL+ while Yami isn't. Yami needs the same speed as Doom to negate Renatus' regeneration. Stop acting like Renatus lost due to stamina. He clearly mentioned his regeneration couldn't keep up with the speed of Doom's attacks. Spamming Death Thrust with SOL, FTL, or the highest BC speed, which is currently accepted as MFTL, doesn't do much. Renatus' base speed would be around supersonic (which is getting updated in Renatus' profile). Dude's regeneration was able to keep up with MFTL+ attack speed for hours, as @AnAverageUsername explained. The profile weakness clearly explains and even has the scans.

If you disagree just bring the scan where it was stated that Renatus lost to Doom because of stamina instead of his regeneration not being able to keep up with Doom's speed.

This is all just a load of bullshit. Keep up can mean anything from speed to stamina. Obviously in this case, its stamina. Doom beat him over and over and over and over... till Renatus was sweating and couldnt keep up with the back and forth.

You don't need a statement to know it was all about stamina.

Afaik, fighting for a week straight is not only a testament to magic but physical stamina to survive several ******* days without food and water. Renatus is not Him bro. Give it a rest.

Okay so I think I'm being murdered (figuratively), I'm coming down with something bad. But like, after reading this stuff, is there some terminology mix-up at play here?

Summons = The wand's true form, a weapon, massively boosts the caster, still retains its boosting effects despite being broken (like with Rayne)

Undeath = undead body parts that Renatus summons, meaning these are physical spells like Rayne's Partisans

About Yami's black hole or whatever, does it suck the mana from attacks or does it also suck up the spells that are casted? If so, what's its LS value for sucking things up, because oh my God someone ****** up on Yami's profile (no offense but please actually break up the section to reflect the keys), and I'm wondering if it could suck up Renatus' class Z hands.

Black Moon erases spells.

It sucks spells. Yami could just expand his mana zone and just erase the spell or throw the black moon at the target without the need for suction. Even though I think suction doesn't matter tbh.

Yami for sure wins this

Your comment on range is Irrelevant. mana zone + black moon protects Yami by passively erases all magic in meters radius around Yami, while giving Yami the benefit of manazone like multi layered speed blitzing. Magic simply won’t work around him so attacking from range is useless as he’s just going to dodge? Or it gets erased once it gets inside the Mana zone? Depending on what attack it is (if he just throws physical objects and not magic spells). Assuming Yami even lets him lay a scratch on him (which obviously won’t happen for a plethora of reasons already mentioned in the thread), his magical summon will just not activate within the zone.
Yami just gets drained because of consistently using his power. Also, the speed blitzing of Yami is not on the same level as Doom's, so his attacks aren't doing much.

Also @AnAverageUsername already pointed out Its undead which is summoned by Renatus so it's physical. Yami doens't have feats for negating that. Also it attacks covers large area.
I can tell you haven’t watched black clover cuz Ki precog ***** on teleportation so much it’s not even funny. Moot point and I’m not even going to mention the fact Yami literally has the speed advantage in this fight thanks to Mana Zone speed boost, Mana Zone condensed speed blitz and Mana Zone super condensed stacked speed blitz for one attack Death Thrust.
I have watched BC and I don't remember denying anything regarding Ki Precognition. When did I say anything about that?

The speed of Yami's Mana Zone is nowhere near Doom's. Doom even states Renatus would have beaten the other brothers. If it's just about AP and stamina Second to 4th brothers wouldn't lose. So Doom was obviously Overpowering Renatus Regeneration through speed not with his stamina.
This is all just a load of bullshit. Keep up can mean anything from speed to stamina. Obviously in this case, its stamina. Doom beat him over and over and over and over... till Renatus was sweating and couldnt keep up with the back and forth.
Your scan itself states that his speed overwhelmed Renatus's regeneration. Nowhere does it state that he beat him again and again, so he lost due to stamina. We don't even see a single drop of sweat or any sign of fatigue from Renatus. It's dishonest to say he lost due to stamina when there is zero evidence for that.
You don't need a statement to know it was all about stamina.
It's just you are admitting you can't find a proof for your claim that's all.
Afaik, fighting for a week straight is not only a testament to magic but physical stamina to survive several ******* days without food and water. Renatus is not Him bro. Give it a rest.
So what feat does Yami have for fighting for days? Are you conceding that Yami doesn't have the same level of stamina as Asta and Nacht? Can you even prove that Yami can fight for 8 hours straight without running out of stamina?

Also I remember correctly there was a statement for magic = Stamina in the verse for Mashle characters. I'll take a look at that later.

After this post, I will no longer interested in debating you on Renatus regen weakness if you’re just going to gaslight me into believing bs. Anybody with eyes can look at the scan and disprove every single counter argument you have made about it.

Yami just gets drained because of consistently using his power. Also, the speed blitzing of Yami is not on the same level as Doom's, so his attacks aren't doing much.

Also @AnAverageUsername already pointed out Its undead which is summoned by Renatus so it's physical. Yami doens't have feats for negating that. Also it attacks covers large area.

Yami is not getting drained. Mana Zone users literally borrow mana from the surroundings to fight. He is not getting drained any time soon.

Nothing is getting summoned if there is no scratch on Yami and if the impossible probability of being scratched happens, MZ + black moon negates the summoning. So undead won’t even exist in the first place.

have watched BC and I don't remember denying anything regarding Ki Precognition. When did I say anything about that?

The speed of Yami's Mana Zone is nowhere near Doom's. Doom even states Renatus would have beaten the other brothers. If it's just about AP and stamina Second to 4th brothers wouldn't lose. So Doom was obviously Overpowering Renatus Regeneration through speed not with his stamina

Then you wouldn’t have brought up teleportation as an argument.

Speed is equalized. Yami’s speed blitz amps on top of his base are speed blitz amps in this match. And I’m not interested in debating Renatus’ regen. I trust people with good comprehension will read my scan and make the right judgement.

Your scan itself states that his speed overwhelmed Renatus's regeneration. Nowhere does it state that he beat him again and again, so he lost due to stamina. We don't even see a single drop of sweat or any sign of fatigue from Renatus. It's dishonest to say he lost due to stamina when there is zero evidence for that.

False.

It's just you are admitting you can't find a proof for your claim that's all.

Nah.

You just hell bent on using bad interpretation on what “keep up” meant.

So what feat does Yami have for fighting for days? Are you conceding that Yami doesn't have the same level of stamina as Asta and Nacht? Can you even prove that Yami can fight for 8 hours straight without running out of stamina?

Also I remember correctly there was a statement for magic = Stamina in the verse for Mashle characters. I'll take a look at that later.

Scales to Nacht unless he gets hurt. Doesn’t need it anyways. Renatus isn’t outlasting a healthy Yami for a single day for reasons already proven here.

What Scan states: "Renatus regeneration can't keep up Dooms speed"

How BC fans reads it: "Renatus Stamina can't keep up with Dooms attacks"
I guess we already reached an conclusion with this. There is no need to continue this back & forth.

He specifically states that my regeneration can't keep up instead of my stamina can't keep up. Doom increases his speed each time when amps his power. Saying he just beat him through power is ignoring what the manga scans state. Also, as I already explained, if it was just AP and stamina, the other brothers would have beaten Renatus, but Doom disagrees.

Black Moon erases spells.

It sucks spells. Yami could just expand his mana zone and just erase the spell or throw the black moon at the target without the need for suction. Even though I think suction doesn't matter tbh.

Yami for sure wins this
So I'm confused. It erases spells, but sucks them up? Could you explain it more thoroughly, if that's alright?

Also Ryoh would have been hell of a better match up for Yami, it even has the light vs darkness theme. (Darkness vs darkness would be vs Adam Jobs but he'd be too powerful)

So I'm confused. It erases spells, but sucks them up? Could you explain it more thoroughly, if that's alright?

Also Ryoh would have been hell of a better match up for Yami, it even has the light vs darkness theme. (Darkness vs darkness would be vs Adam Jobs but he'd be too powerful)

Black Moon sucks it up. The mana and the spell.

Black Moon + Mana Zone negates it around Yami cuz the magic sucking and negating effect of black moon gets transferred to a whole area around Yami.

Black Moon sucks it up. The mana and the spell.

Black Moon + Mana Zone negates it and prevents any magic from happening within the Zone around Yami.
Oh so it's a combination of spells for a greater one. With mana zone gaining the properties of black moon on a wider scale? Pretty neat.

Not much difference in final key aside mo pawa. Yami is definitely gonna get a power up in a few chapters so few years😭

Maybe Ichika, or Nacht. I wish morgen had a page.

Then watch Pierrot inconsistent animation later.
Ladros vs Asta is a masterpiece 🗿
I know this new schedule is good for Tabata's health

When he changed the magazine, his wife was ill, he chose his priority in life like Dot would do

Or this is what think happened, the details are always confusing or fake

Finally the fight: I just think 2 death thrust can do the trick unless Renatus is able to use his third but Yami going by his fights, Yami has fight someone like Renatus who is constantly regenerating so he would go for the kill with his ultimate move and his death thrust could destroy the torso of a semi gigant, in that fight, he can use one, wait a moment, another one and continue but Dante was just instantly healing itself and never tiring himself

It would depend if the first one can destroy like 80% of renatus body, I have not read doom fight, but was doom destroying 80% of the body with one attack? It was multiple ones right? Because Renatus can have high speed regen but if the attacks are not destroying half of the body, the regen (for what I know) must take more time to regen larger parts

And this scan of his page, there are multiple parts of the body, death thrust, does not leave any parts at all if landed, it would be like this but on a way larger scale:
maxresdefault.jpg

And finally, at the end of the fight, Renatus regen "can't keep up", but why then he is standing tired with his full body? (wounded, but in the panel I am still seeing his arms, legs, etc). And suddenly he is cut in half and gg, no regeneration? I don't understand why someone who is still not KO and that have high mid regen can't regen from being bysected and that the problem is "he is being speedblitzed so he can't regen", that makes no sense

I am not voting because I just maybe don't understand the full context of the fight and powers of the characters in the fight but after reading the Renatus' page, the scans 5 times and others opinion, this is how I see the fight

Last edited:
Ladros vs Asta is a masterpiece 🗿

When he changed the magazine, his wife so ill, he chose his priority in life like Dot would do

Or this is what think happened, the details are always confusing or fake
I mean if that's true, Tabata really is that guy. Him.
Finally the fight: I just think 2 death thrust can do the trick unless Renatus is able to use his third but Yami by fights, Yami has fight someone like Renatus who is constantly regenerating so he would go for the kill with his ultimate move and his death thrust could destroy the torso of a semi gigant, in that fight, he can use one, wait a moment, another one and continue but Dante was just instantly healing itself and never tiring himself

It would depend if the first one can destroy like 80% of renatus body, I have not read doom fight, but was doom destroying 80% of the body with one attack? It was multiple ones right? Because Renatus can have high speed regen but if the attacks are not destroying half of the body, the regen (for what I know) must take more time to regen larger parts

And this scan of his page, there are multiple parts of the body, death thrust, does not leave any parts at all if landed, it would be like this but on a way larger scale:
maxresdefault.jpg

And finally, at the end of the fight, Renatus regen "can't keep up", but why then he is standing tired with his full body? (wounded, but in the panel I am still seeing his arms, legs, etc). And suddenly he is cut in half and gg, no regeneration? I don't understand why someone who is still not KO and that have high mid regen can't regen from being bysected and that the problem is "he is being speedblitzed so he can't regen", that makes no sense

I am not voting because I just maybe don't understand the full context of the fight and powers of the characters in the fight but after reading the Renatus' page, the scans 5 times and others opinion, this is how I see the fight
I'm going to be honest, I don't think anyone knows what happened besides Doom winning, and being "HIM" by taking down a Thirds.

Hooo, I think we need the anime to expand on the fight after Renatus casted his Thirds. It's been doing a great job on expanding content you know.

Stamina.
It’s not rocket science

I'm going to be honest, I don't think anyone knows what happened besides Doom winning, and being "HIM" by taking down a Thirds.

Nah most of us can clearly see what happened.

Renatus’ regeneration is too overworked to heal his jaw as we can see by him huffing and sweating. Doom finishes him off. The end.

I can’t take this match seriously anymore.

Nah most of us can clearly see what happened.

Renatus’ regeneration is too overworked to heal his jaw as we can see by him huffing and sweating. Doom finishes him off. The end.

I can’t take this match seriously anymore.
Cmon, I'm not talking about the regeneration if it's making you pissy. I'm referring to the fight as a whole, how it was offscreened after that point, and I'm disappointed about that since Renatus is very cool, jeez.

Back