• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he actually brought the concept of infinity to reality, I don’t see how that stops an attack that could cut through not 2 worlds at once, with one of them being infinite
Because he can't interact with the abstract space and concept that is dictating what can and cannot converge with Gojo. Range isn't really a factor.

Because he can't interact with the abstract space and concept that is dictating what can and cannot converge with Gojo. Range isn't really a factor.
Then you need to prove Dimension Slash would be among the things Gojo chose to not converge with

That's not how the burden of proof works. You have to prove that Yami's slash would bypass infinity given it's something he can't interact with.
Nononono bro,

You're the one who claimed Infinity choses what converges with it, You're the one who claim the DS wouldn't converge with it, so You're the one who needs to back it up.

That would be NLF to say he can choose things he never seen or even know existed beforehand to begin with.

So by your toxins can interact with infinity but not magical attacks
Still have no clue why you keep begging irrelevant questions. Obviously, magical attacks get impacted by infinity, or it would be a pretty useless technique in a world of cursed energy. We're talking about actually bypassing Infinity and cutting it itself, given that it's a concept, you need to be able to interact with such as Sukuna did.

Nononono bro,

You're the one who claimed Infinity choses what converges with it, You're the one who made the claim so You're the one who back it up.

That would be NLF to say he can choose things he never seen or even know existed beforehand to begin with.
No, that's not how logic works. I claimed that infinity manipulated what converges within the space. This process is automatic and it 100% works on things Gojo isn't aware of/never faced before as it worked against ghosts in the prison realm and protected him from the pressure and heat of the Mariana Trench when Gojo was unknowingly supplanted there when freed from the prison realm.

So yes, you do indeed need to prove Yami can cut through the infinity dimension, that doesn't change.

That's not how the burden of proof works. You have to prove that Yami's slash would bypass infinity given it's something he can't interact with.
I'd like to make a case for dimension slash equinox. It's a mana zone spell, omnidirectional attack, yada yada yada. Who's to say yami isn't placing a slash inside of him? Or any other attack.

And isn't dimension slash stated to cut through space? That's spatial manip (not sure if they put it on Yami's page or not) but why wouldn't dimension slash cut through infinity? I see no problem with it

Still have no clue why you keep begging irrelevant questions. Obviously, magical attacks get impacted by infinity, or it would be a pretty useless technique in a world of cursed energy. We're talking about actually bypassing Infinity and cutting it itself, given that it's a concept, you need to be able to interact with such as Sukuna did.
If infinity is truely a conceptual space toxins shouldn’t be able to bypass it.

All why would gojo infinity block magic when he never encountered it.

If infinity is truely a conceptual space toxins shouldn’t be able to bypass it.

All why would gojo infinity block magic when he never encountered it.
Toxins weren't bypassing infinity. Gojo was discussing (10 years ago after finally figuring his technique out) differentiating between different gases, not the inability for him to block poison on the molecular level. Essentially he was unable to differentiate between the chemical formulas of different similarly sizd gases. That was once again ten years ago and Gojo has feats of protecting from massless things.

Neither does any of this disprove the essence of his ability, rather his utilization of it.

Toxins weren't bypassing infinity. Gojo was discussing (10 years ago after finally figuring his technique out) differentiating between different gases, not the inability for him to block poison on the molecular level. Essentially he was unable to differentiate between the chemical formulas of different similarly sizd gases. That was once again ten years ago and Gojo has feats of protecting from massless things.

Neither does any of this disprove the essence of his ability, rather his utilization of it.
Fair point but still does not disprove my reasoning has to why infinity isn’t a conceptual space.

Also gojo has no knowledge on magic so infinity wouldn’t even come to his aid in the first place

No, that's not how logic works. I claimed that infinity manipulated what converges within the space. This process is automatic and it 100% works on things Gojo isn't aware of/never faced before as it worked against ghosts in the prison realm and protected him from the pressure and heat of the Mariana Trench when Gojo was unknowingly supplanted there when freed from the prison realm.

So yes, you do indeed need to prove Yami can cut through the infinity dimension, that doesn't change.
What you're saying, in no way shape or form, prove that it can interact with a Metaphysical energy like Magic.

Fair point but still does not disprove my reasoning has to why infinity isn’t a conceptual space.

Also gojo has no knowledge on magic so infinity wouldn’t even come to his aid in the first place
You don't have any reasoning, all you have done is beg irrelevant questions and make non-sequitur points. It's honestly derailing at this point given what is already accepted.

That's not how infinity works.

i only lean to agree with Morris’ conceptual manipulation.

Anyway, I still don’t agree with this conceptual shenanigans happening in this thread. Will look more into it later.

Even if infinity can interact with gojo would need to have knowledge about magic
Hmm, not necessarily. If magic seems obviously harmful, Gojo should consider it a threat and be able to stop it. If Dimension Slash actually goes through infinite distance or whatever idk.

You don't have any reasoning, all you have done is beg irrelevant questions and make non-sequitur points. It's honestly derailing at this point given what is already accepted.

That's not how infinity works.
It was never accepted that infinity was a conceptual space the only reason gojo has cm is because he can manifest the impossible idea of infinity and turn it into reality.

Besides you are the only one I have seen that keeps making this claim you have also not brought any scan about how it’s a conceptual space everything you saying to my knowledge is based on your own theory

Hmm, not necessarily. If magic seems obviously harmful, Gojo should consider it a threat and be able to stop it. If Dimension Slash actually goes through infinite distance or whatever idk.
But gojo would have to understand that yami uses magic prior and would need time to implement it to infinity yami just needs a single attack

Not to mention dimension slash cuts through infinity

But gojo would have to understand that yami uses magic prior and would need time to implement it to infinity yami just needs a single attack

Not to mention dimension slash cuts through infinity
Nah, all Infinity really does is do some weird math shit with abstract space. Gojo can do it manually most likely, even if his Six Eyes doesn't recognize it Gojo could use Infinity to stop it. If Dimension Slash actually does that then Gojo (most likely) gets stomped because he does not usually go for dodging unless he knows it can go through Infinity.

It was never accepted that infinity was a conceptual space the only reason gojo has cm is because he can manifest the impossible idea of infinity and turn it into reality.

Besides you are the only one I have seen that keeps making this claim you have also not brought any scan about how it’s a conceptual space everything you saying to my knowledge is based on your own theory
Bro all of this already accepted. I'm going to report you for derailing if you just keep spouting this without actually looking at what's accepted.

Yami's DS isn't bypassing Infinity without having feats that directly effect Type 2 concepts. Simple range and spatial hax isn't enough, speaking of which Yami doesn't even have infinite range.

His is Interdimensional with no follow up or acceptance of it extending to infinity.
Cuts through dimensions, as its name suggests.

Can be non magical, matter, Space or an infinite world, DS slices it like butter
NLF, you can post the scans and where that realm was accepted as being indefinite in size.

The space Gojo manipulates is abstract, but from what I remember about Neutral Infinity, shouldn't smth that can cut through smth infinite sized be able to pass the barrier?

Bro all of this already accepted. I'm going to report you for derailing if you just keep spouting this without actually looking at what's accepted.
I don’t see where it stated infinity was a conceptual space and if it did that just wrong. It’s just an abstract idea brought into reality. It legit seizes to be conceptual when it’s manifested into the real world

Nononono bro,

You're the one who claimed Infinity choses what converges with it, You're the one who claim the DS wouldn't converge with it, so You're the one who needs to back it up.
My guy, it's not his job to prove a positive it's up to you to prove a negative. You can't sit there and say that Yami can interact with concepts then follow up with telling White to prove that Infinity can interact with Yami's magic.

Gojo's is conceptual, Yami does not have conceptual NPI.
Six Eyes.

Yami's DS isn't bypassing Infinity without having feats that directly effect Type 2 concepts. Simple range and spatial hax isn't enough, speaking of which Yami doesn't even have infinite range.

His is Interdimensional with no follow up or acceptance of it extending to infinity.

NLF, you can post the scans and where that realm was accepted as being indefinite in size.
It was accepted years ago in the old forum, I ain't got time to go back and look, the stats are in the profiles.

If you think Glamour World isn't infinite, feel free to make a crt though

I don’t see where it stated infinity was a conceptual space and if it did that just wrong. It’s just an abstract idea brought into reality. It legit seizes to be conceptual when it’s manifested into the real world
"It's wrong." Then stop talking shit and make a CRT. simple as that.

You'd also wanna make a CRT for Yami having infinite range which is the biggest wank I've heard in years.

"It's wrong." Then stop talking shit and make a CRT. simple as that.

You'd also wanna make a CRT for Yami having infinite range which is the biggest wank I've heard in years.
He through an infinite dimension plain and simple how can it be wank if he did it.

I don’t see infinity being a conceptual space in the profile.

It was accepted years ago in the old forum, I ain't got time to go back and look, the stats are in the profiles.
I'm literally reading her profile right now and there's no mention of the GW being infinite in size. So yeah, that's a outright fabrication on your end.
If you think Glamour World isn't infinite, feel free to make a crt though
I don't need to make a CRT for something that was never accepted. Link me the thread where GW was accepted as infinite because the profile does not state or reflect an infinite size.

He through an infinite dimension plain and simple how can it be wank if he did it.
It's not infinite that's how? How the **** are you guys concluding it's infinite whenever the damn profiles don't even say that? It's Interdimensional for yami, and DW is universal in size. Either of those are infinite in size.
I don’t see infinity being a conceptual space in the profile.
It's literally in his profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back