• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yami Sukehiro vs Hendrickson - Return

Yeah, we are remaking it as Yami got upgraded to 7-B and last time he was Low 7-B

• Speed is equalized
  • Yami has access to Dimension Slash and all other techniques like Mana Skin, and he's in his first 7-B key. Hendy is in his second key
  • Both in character, 20 meters away from each other
  • Both are fighting here (Nobody present on pic participates tho lol)
  • The battle takes place in the morning
  • SBA otherwise
Who wins?

Yami: 7

Hendy:

Inconclusive:

Black Clover Yami Sukehiro
Hendrickson

I feel it fair to reuse my previous argument in that case: Hendrickson's overall arrogance would really play into Yami's hands and truly be his ultimate downfall, espically since Hendrickson attempting to play with his food would allow yami to wittle him down in the strength and speed department.

With Ki availble to him, and since Hendrickson doesn't seem willing to start off with any large scale attacks, Yami has the capabilites to avoid most if not anything the man throws at him before he gets truly serious. And since, after aquiring it anyway, Yami likes to start off his battles (when he has the intent to kill at least) with Dark Dimension slash he has a really good head start on the Holy Knight.

The biggest issues Yami faces are Hendricksons Hellfire and Acid, with Acid Down being a particularly lethal attack that is near impossible to avoid under normal circumstances. However, Black Hole and some dark magic enhanced deflects of his blade can be put to good work in getting rid of most magic attacks that Yami finds himself unable to dodge.

For all these reasons, I'm gonna vote for the Black Bulls Captain, Yami.

honestly Yami takes this with ease, dman near a stomp, to the point that he could probably take 7-A Hendrickson too due to dark cloaked slash.

Rocker1189 said:
honestly Yami takes this with ease, dman near a stomp, to the point that he could probably take 7-A Hendrickson too due to dark cloaked slash.
Yeah, last time he won because of Dimension Slash and he was Low 7-B

Dimensional Slash ignores durability. Hendrickson could be tier 6, but he would still lose unless he had the abilities to outright nullify magic instantly or unless he had MFTL speed to dodge the attack. Yami's winning condition is activating Black Hole to trap Hendi, and then using Dimensional Slash. Hendi has plenty of attacks that may be able instantly defeat Yami, but Black Hole takes care of that too.

Also, Yami in the morning would be lowkey bloodlusted, since he hates being put to do work or fight during mornings.

SpookyShadow said:
Hendrickson is not tier 6, and the match is already concluded and added
I never said he is tier 6. Read my comment again. I said he could be tier 6, and he would still lose. I am making a statement that, hypothetically, were to Hendrickson somehow ever get upgraded to tier 6 - which I am almost certain will never happen - he would still lose.

Please don't take my words out of context. Not appreciated.

Back