• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yami Sukehiro vs Dracule Mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haki is definitely able to withstand it. Unless Yami has been shown to bypass layered resistance to spatial manipulation.
I still not convinced with the whole resistance to spacial manipulation thing since haki specifically affects devil fruit powers but that neither here nor there. I still vote Yami since he has other wincons.

I still not convinced with the whole resistance to spacial manipulation thing since haki specifically affects devil fruit powers but that neither here nor there. I still vote Yami since he has other wincons.
I really don't give a flying **** what your convinced of. It's on the profile, make a CRT or deal with it.

But mihawk has never covered his entire body or head with armament haki and we can’t just assume he can. Anyway Yami has other ways to win like death trust and ki sensing so he still wins this.
Haki doesn't need to be full body to resist spatial manipulation.

Haki is definitely able to withstand it. Unless Yami has been shown to bypass layered resistance to spatial manipulation.
Haki's resistance isn't that impressive given it has been overcome. Unless Law's durability negating spatial cutting is just THAT much greater than Yami's. Haki's resistance seems heavily dependent on how much stronger the user's Haki is than the attacker. Cuz Vergo got hecc'd. Obviously, we can't have Law insta gibbing Yonkos

Haki's resistance isn't that impressive given it has been overcome. Unless Law's durability negating spatial cutting is just THAT much greater than Yami's. Haki's resistance seems heavily dependent on how much stronger the user's Haki is than the attacker. Cuz Vergo got hecc'd. Obviously, we can't have Law insta gibbing Yonkos
I agree it’s also has to deal with the hax<power things so it’s a nlf to say they resist all spatial manipulation anyway Yami has other wincons like death thrust.

Yeah no, don't downplay here mate. That's a feat for Law's spatial manipulation, not an anti feat for Haki's Resistance. It's not an NLF either considering its not an Immunity, and for the record Law has much better spatial manipulation than Yami.

Mihawk specializes in Buso, Yami isn't bypassing that Resistance.

Yeah no, don't downplay here mate. That's a feat for Law's spatial manipulation, not an anti feat for Haki's Resistance. It's not an NLF either considering its not an Immunity, and for the record Law has much better spatial manipulation than Yami.

Mihawk specializes in Buso, Yami isn't bypassing that Resistance.
Looking at their cutting ability for the purpose of this fight, since that's all that matters, what has Law slashed through that makes his Spatial Cut better than Yami's?

Law can do more with his spatial manipulation, but that doesn't make it stronger than Yami's slash.
Kinda like that saying about not fearing the man who uses 1000 moves, but rather fearing the one who used one move 1000 times. Comparing their spatial cutting, I would confidently say Yami's outstrips Law's.

Mihawk doesnt stand a chance against Yami..

Dark Dimension Slash rip through Dimension (Time and Space). Bringing Law Ability here is useless. Law ability does not affect Time. That why Yami Dark Dimension cut through everything and Ignore Durability.

BC Verse Dont have those AOE destruction but their speed + hax is pretty much owned OP Verse.

Dark Dimension Slash rip through Dimension (Time and Space). Bringing Law Ability here is useless. Law ability does not affect Time. That why Yami Dark Dimension cut through everything and Ignore Durability.
Yami's spatial manipulation isn't doing shit to Mihawk. Yami's Dark Slash works by cutting the fabric of dimensions, he isn't interacting with abstract time in any way.
BC Verse Dont have those AOE destruction but their speed + hax is pretty much owned OP Verse.
Irrelevant.

Dark Dimension Slash rip through Dimension (Time and Space)
Cutting through "dimensions" doesn't grant you the ability to cut through Time and Space? what're you talking about?

Bringing Law Ability here is useless
No it isn't given Law's Spatial Manipulation is above Yami's until the Black Clover side proves that Yami's Spatial Manipulation is more layered then Law's Spatial Manipulation (Which is what i'm guessing Mihawk resist)

Law ability does not affect Time
Neither does Yami's.

That why Yami Dark Dimension cut through everything and Ignore Durability.
No it isn't? it ignores durability because it cuts through dimensions AKA Space. has nothing to do with "cutting through Time and Space".

That's Wank.

Dimensional Slash does not cut through time, only space. The dimensions in BC are another space that have the same time as the normal world, nothing out of the ordinary. julius, a user of time magic himself, describes the Dimensional Slash as something that cuts through space, without mentioning anything about time

And why would dodging be so difficult?

There's nothing to do with time in Yami's dimension slash. It's Spatial in it's entirety

We've been over the Haki Page. Law should have resistance negation on his list of abilities if that's the case, WHICH I'm all for making a CRT for.
He isn't negating his resistances through some-other mean that would grant resistance negation.

He's overcoming that dudes resistance because his Spatial Manipulation is above that dudes level of resistance.

The Burden of proof would be on you to prove that Law has some rando resistance negation ability he has never shown before compared to just Law's Spatial Manipulation is just above that dudes resistance.

Last edited:
He isn't negating his resistances through some-other mean that would grant resistance negation.

He's overcoming that dudes resistances because his Spatial Manipulation is above his level of resistance.
Right. I've already said that Haki's resistance is based on how strong the Haki user is compared to the ability user.

Right. I've already said that Haki's resistance is based on how strong the Haki user is compared to the ability user.
That wouldn't equate to resistance negation.... That just means higher levels of Haki can negate lower levels of Haki given the difference between the levels.

That's just higher level Spatial Manipulation negating lower level Spatial Manipulation resistance.

I Guess u dont read BC. Yami Dimension can cut through Space and Dimension.
Dimension affect time and Space.
He only cuts through Space with Dimensional Slash. That's it.

Dimensions don't affect Time and Space? You do know that dimensions can have no time within them...do you?

That wouldn't equate to resistance negation.... That just means higher levels of Haki can negate lower levels of Haki given the difference between the levels.

That's just higher level Spatial Manipulation negating lower level Spatial Manipulation resistance.
No, no. I know that. That's why I've already said it several times before. But when I say it overcame it, it kept getting treated like like something else or completely overlooked.

I Guess u dont read BC. Yami Dimension can cut through Space and Dimension.
Dimension affect time and Space.
I've watched the anime and I'm caught up to the manga. There's nothing time based about Yami's Dimension Slash. It cuts space. It's called Dimension Slash because he used it to slash out of a closed pocket dimension.

He only cuts through Space with Dimensional Slash. That's it.

Dimensions don't affect Time and Space? You do know that dimensions can have no time within them...do you?

You should see Dante how he warped Dimensional Slash.
nOOQhPG.png

and Yet he couldn't warp this attack..

HvtivWC.png

In BC there a lot of Spatial Attack like the guy who fought Yuno also can cut through space and yet couldnt defeat Yuno.

You should see Dante how he warped Dimensional Slash.
nOOQhPG.png

and Yet he couldn't warp this attack..

HvtivWC.png

In BC there a lot of Spatial Attack like the guy who fought Yuno also can cut through space and yet couldnt defeat Yuno.
What does that have to do with time? He warped a spatial attack with intense gravity. Gravity bending space is just kinda how strong gravity works. Like Black Holes.

Anyway. Back on topic. I'll concede on Yami and Law's Spatial cutting not being comparable. Not because I accept that Law's is stronger, it seems like the mere fact that Law overcame someone's resistance while Yami hasn't will just keep coming up, despite Yami having done more impressive things with his. Like cutting through pocket dimensions affecting other realities(At least so far, that's all he's done). And since Mihawk is Yonko level (Hell, he seems to be the strongest OP character on this site given his streak), that means Yami has no real win con, and I already have been considering changing to a different opponent for Yami, just can't think of who yet.. SO;

Mihawk has: Superior AP, Resistance to Yami's only kill option

Yami has: Superior range and mobility, but that won't really help

What does that have to do with time? He warped a spatial attack with intense gravity. Gravity bending space is just kinda how strong gravity works. Like Black Holes.

Anyway. Back on topic. I'll concede on Yami and Law's Spatial cutting not being comparable. Not because I accept that Law's is stronger, it seems like the mere fact that Law overcame someone's resistance while Yami hasn't will just keep coming up, despite Yami having done more impressive things with his. Like cutting through pocket dimensions affecting other realities(At least so far, that's all he's done). And since Mihawk is Yonko level (Hell, he seems to be the strongest OP character on this site given his streak), that means Yami has no real win con, and I already have been considering changing to a different opponent for Yami, just can't think of who yet.. SO;

Mihawk has: Superior AP, Resistance to Yami's only kill option

Yami has: Superior range and mobility, but that won't really help

First, There was no proof that Mihawk is Yonko level.
When Mihawk and Shank fought that was their during Shank who was still on Roger Ship. You should know that Shank only started his Crew and wasnt even a Yonko at that time when he Save Luffy (He lost an arm on Sea King) and Shank himself stated that It wasnt Mihawk who injured him but Blackbeard..

Mihawk doesnt have Superior Attack Power. You have no proof of that other than slicing an Huge Ice.. Claiming Superior Range and Mobility wont help.. Have you even seen Mihawk speed yet? Do you have a proof that Mihawk is FTL+?

Since Yami also have Mana Zone + Black Hole what make you think Mihawk would be able to move inside Yami Mana Zone?

The Current Feat of Zoro is even more impressive than Mihawk and Yet Yami would own Zoro still.

There, I've summarized your arguments in one sentence.

Thank me later.

You didnt your so focused with your Haki crap. that like Saying Goku cant win against Haki user due to resistance. Big Mom has strong Haki and yet couldnt even Resist Law Room. Talk about ur Spatial Resistance crap.

Clearly Yami would also have Observation Haki. But its called "Ki" in their verse. It's practically the same as Observation Haki in One Piece, if u can read. Unless the person attack is faster then the Ki would be useless.. its like Sasuke with Sharingan seeing through Madara move and Yet his body cant react fast enough to dodge his attack.

Unless you have evidence that Mihawk reaction is faster than Yami. Or even have a proof that He is FTL+

lY7fyfG.png

1/ Wait for Yami to actually have feats in this key before using it

2/ Dimension Slash doesn't cut through time. Dimension doesn't always refer to time btw

3/ Dimension Slash can be dodged but even Dante, who's comparable if not faster than Yami cannot dodge DS without teleporting, so Mihawk is likely to get hit.

4/ Mihawk has Spatial Resistance so stop talking about DS

1/ Wait for Yami to actually have feats in this key before using it

2/ Dimension Slash doesn't cut through time. Dimension doesn't always refer to time btw

3/ Dimension Slash can be dodged but even Dante, who's comparable if not faster than Yami cannot dodge DS without teleporting, so Mihawk is likely to get hit.

4/ Mihawk has Spatial Resistance so stop talking about DS
What about ki sensing and death thrust I mean Yami has other moves like black moon which will paralyse Mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back