• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yami Sukehiro vs Dracule Mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.
1/ Wait for Yami to actually have feats in this key before using it

2/ Dimension Slash doesn't cut through time. Dimension doesn't always refer to time btw

3/ Dimension Slash can be dodged but even Dante, who's comparable if not faster than Yami cannot dodge DS without teleporting, so Mihawk is likely to get hit.

4/ Mihawk has Spatial Resistance so stop talking about DS

Mihawk does not have Spatial Resistance. You are out of your league.
Big Mom Haki vs Law. You should know Law if he doesnt use his spatial power, his sword could not even dent Big Mom.

and yet you can clearly see Law Sword pierce through Big Mom..
x6LCDmg.png

Talk about Spatial Resitance my ass through Haki. No one ever had resistance through Space NOT 1 character ever showed it on One Piece. Ive read one Piece Manga. If they had a power to resist a space, they should had no problem dealing with Law.

Because Law’s awakening abilities aren’t spatial manip. They’re intangibility. He makes his weapons intangible.

It is on the Haki page. He has spatial resistance.

Black moon is aoe and will paralyse Mihawk then Yami attacks him
What stops him from, idk, countering it with a slash?

And how does the paralysis work
Just because it exist, does not mean your body can react to it.. Otherwise all user of Observation Haki would not be able to get hit in the face.
They get tagged by people massively faster than them, people with other Kenbun, or ridiculously off guard

Just because it exist, does not mean your body can react to it.. Otherwise all user of Observation Haki would not be able to get hit in the face.
Black moon will negate Mihawks haki if we are using verse equalization hen Yami can one-shot him even without verse equalization he will paralyse Mihawk and oneshot him

What stops him from, idk, countering it with a slash?

And how does the paralysis work

They get tagged by people massively faster than them, people with other Kenbun, or ridiculously off guard
Once you are in black moon or your attack enters black moon it will be negated and you will be paralsyed

Because Law’s awakening abilities aren’t spatial manip. They’re intangibility. He makes his weapons intangible.

It is on the Haki page. He has spatial resistance.

Where exactly?
Speed he is only consider as relativistic+, No where near "Light Speed" and that even not even close to "FTL" and not even close to" FTL+"
FTL = 1-10x Faster than Speed of Light
FTL+ = 10x-100x Faster than Speed of Light.

Yami is on FTL+. I dont really see where Mihawk going to tag him? Observation Haki? Is it ON all the time? No right. Can Mihawk body move 10x-100x faster than speed of light? No right.

How is it negating his Haki???
  • Mana Zone: Black Moon: Yami takes control of the surrounding mana and then creates a Black Hole overhead, expanding the range of its absorption over a defined area. Yami is also able to discriminate what gets absorbed by the spell, such as erasing an opponent's spell while leaving an ally's spell unaffected.
  • Dark Magic: Death Thrust: Yami condenses the effect of Black Moon even further than his standard Mana Zone: Condense, focusing it onto one spot. He then thrusts his sword forward, creating a focused blast that's powerful enough to completely blow away 80% Dante's torso.

Once you are in black moon or your attack enters black moon it will be negated and you will be paralsyed
It erases opponents spells.

It is never shown to erase somebody’s 6th sense.

If verse equalization were to be allowed, Buso would be equalized, not Kenbun.

Where exactly?
So when I said “Haki page” that didn’t click?
Speed he is only consider as relativistic+, No where near "Light Speed" and that even not even close to "FTL" and not even close to" FTL+"

Yami is on FTL+. I dont really see where Mihawk going to tag him? Observation Haki? Is it ON all the time? No right. Can Mihawk body move 10x-100x faster than speed of light? No right.
The OP literally equalized speed

Where exactly?

Have you read the OP? speed is equalized

You cant really equalized speed against Yami due to Mana Zone dumb azz. The very reason why Gravity Magic does not work against Yami because he has Black Hole too.

To make it easier, if Mihawk and Yami stand in sword fight, Mihawk would be standing in Gravity Chamber (Mihawk would be like Goku slowing movement) while Yami speed is faster. SO again there is no such a thing on yami speed equalized cuz his mana zone is what make him FTL+

They both have precog but I think Yami's is better since the only person in OP with precog similar to Yami was kataguri. What about paralysis?

wtf are you talking about

Yami’s ki is basic precog wtf

Its not a basic precog. My God do you know what is basic precog? Its Sharingan, their eyes can see.
Yami Ki can read enemy attack without even looking at the enemy or its attack that isn't a basic precog..

Its not a basic precog. My God do you know what is basic precog? Its Sharingan, their eyes can see.
Yami Ki can read enemy attack without even looking at the enemy or its attack that isn't a basic precog..
This is basic precog except with an additional enhanced senses.
What you just named was like, a fourth of Kenbunshoku Haki

Sharingan is analytical prediction

Are you deadass right now.
It says “Resistance to” and lists what it resists, and names spatial manipulation

Look when Law Teleported the entire team who was fighting Big Mom and Kaido..Now u tell us why it couldnt stop Law? Remember Teleport is Spatial abiltiy. What you gona tell us they werent using Armament Haki so it didnt negate law teleportation Lulz

Look when Law Teleported the entire team who was fighting Big Mom and Kaido..Now u tell us why it couldnt stop Law? Remember Teleport is Spatial abiltiy.
Because they wanted to be teleported and they asked to be teleported?
When he flat out said he couldn’t teleport Big Mom and Kaido? Who didn’t want to be teleported? Because their Haki is too strong?

Stop arguing against the abilities. The wiki accepts them.

Ki is literally basic precog which yami mixes with analytical prediction and enhanced senses

Because they wanted to be teleported and they asked to be teleported?
When he flat out said he couldn’t teleport Big Mom and Kaido? Who didn’t want to be teleported? Because their Haki is too strong?

Stop arguing against the abilities. The wiki accepts them.

No they didnt want to be teleported. Law used Shambles to save everyone after Zoro trying to Block an attack. It should negate Law Shambles from that attack cuz it contain Haki right?

Yn4I7et.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back