• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yagyu vs Parasoul

So, after years (days) of arduous research (simple math) I have finally gotten my shinobi waifus to tier 8-B. Now let's make them fight people!

Frantic Mode is restricted

Win via KO, incapacitation, or death. SPEED EQUALIZED

Parasoul render by clueless313-d6ipkk1
Yagyu-0

WeeklyBattles said:
Yagyu is high end 8-B, Parasoul is low end.

How does Yagyu tend to fight?
I've watched a lot of videos of the game but never played it. I'm pretty sure Parasoul gets frozen then spinned to winned by a giant squid.

@Keeweed I mean, Parasoul tends to play the range game, uses fire as her primary means of attack, and has soldiers that she can summon to take hits for her and attack for her

Sorry I'm rewatching bits of the anime atm cuz gameplay's not really a good way to gauge their fighting styles. From what I can tell Yagyu also tends to play the range game and block ranged attacks with her umbrella as opposed to dodging.

Keeweed said:
That's what I mean by she gets frozen; then hit by a giant spin to win squid.
And Parasould can trap her in a blob of napalm, then hit her with a firing squad amplified by her weapon's fire and napalm attacks, or keep her distracted with called in sniper shots from stealthed soldiers

Yagyu's dealt with being fired at from several angles before, as well as snipers and fire-based attacks. She can easily block the shots from the firing squad and sniper with her umbrella, which she is likely to do.

Also don't these soldiers count as outside help?

From opponents she cant see and doesnt even know are there? And yes, i dont doubt she can, but she's going to need to have her umbrella up to block this while Parasoul can call in a sniper shot from behind her

Theyre summons so no

And Parasould can trap her in a blob of napalm, then hit her with a firing squad amplified by her weapon's fire and napalm attacks, or keep her distracted with called in sniper shots from stealthed soldiers

That's move has the shortest range in the game; also if she called in a sniper that may make it worse for her because Yagyu may just spam freeze attacks and one shot her with a squid *Edit I have to go to bed so commenting probably wasn't the best ideal so I will respond to any new comments in the morning

WeeklyBattles said:
Yagyu is high end 8-B, Parasoul is low end.

How does Yagyu tend to fight?
Just thought I would remind everyone before I go to bed that Yagyu also has the ap and durability advantage

Starryknight200 said:
I mean she could also block some of the barrage with her umbrella before leaping out of the way, freezing/attacking her normally, or unleashing a ninja art which will either freeze her solid, clearing out all the soldiers in the process, or slap tf out of her.
Leaping out of the way is gonna be difficult seeing as Parasoul is almost definitely going to have strategically placed napalm tears placed around the battlefield asap. And Parasoul kinda has an entire military's worth of highly trained elite soldiers, that she can summon.

Also she can knock Yagyu off balance at any point with Napalm Quake, and she can block with her parasol as well

Well the only thing I got for ya for now is what's stopping Yaggie from one-shotting her before she can get all the napalms set up? Yagyu's not dumb, if she realizes she needs to finish a fight quickly, she will.

Also she fights someone with an umbrella/parasol and a lot of guns on a regular basis.

Napalm isn't as effective as your making it sound; Yagyu could just freeze it or jump over it. Also Yagyu has multiple ways to freeze Parasoul compared to Parasoul's one way to stop Yagyu. And Parasoul's soliders are weaker than Yagyu meaning she can tank almost anything they throw at her, meanwhile her squid can one shot all of them including Parasoul.

WeeklyBattles said:
And? Parasoul's soldiers can still harm 8-B characters
But it won't be an instant kill so Yagyu can just summon her squid to freeze them along with Parasoul then have it spin to win them to death

I didn't realize when I was making Yagyu vs Parasoul that I was making Yagyu vs Parasoul plus the entire US Military.

That being said SK is very Dynasty Warriors-esque in that one is constantly fighting hordes of enemies, and therefore a lot of their Ninja Arts, including Yagyu's, are designed to be good at clearing out several enemies in a wide area.

Keeweed said:
But it won't be an instant kill so Yagyu can just summon her squid to freeze them along with Parasoul then have it spin to win them to death
But it will still hurt her and half of her soldiers Yagyu wont even see or know where they are

Do the soldiers actually have to arrange themselves or can she just have them randomly spawn at whatever position she chooses? If it's the former Yagyu can just get in close and one-shot her before SEAL Team Six over here starts popping off.

But it will still hurt her and half of her soldiers Yagyu wont even see or know where they are

They don't matter only Parasoul does, so Yagyu goes after her and kills her due to ice manipulation, ninja skills, and ap/durability advantage

Then she's going to be ad a bit of a disadvantage considering several of Parasoul's attacks involve having her soldiers attacking from random places, including blocking hits and attacking the opponent directly

WeeklyBattles said:
Then she's going to be ad a bit of a disadvantage considering several of Parasoul's attacks involve having her soldiers attacking from random places, including blocking hits and attacking the opponent directly
They have lower ap then her durability and lower durability then her ap; they either do nothing or get ripped to shred by a giant squid along with Parasoul

WeeklyBattles said:
Their AP is not low enough to be completely ineffective, they can still damage her to an extent.
They're still ineffective, if they try to use themselves as meat shields they either get frozen with Parasoul or get ripped in half by a giant squid

Back